Windows 10: My Hp laptop won’t connect to the internet, it keeps saying “change settings, such as...

Discus and support My Hp laptop won’t connect to the internet, it keeps saying “change settings, such as... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Hp laptop won’t connect to the wifi anymore. It used to work perfectly but I haven’t used it in 3 weeks and I tried to use it today but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Okubadejo Oreoluwa, Apr 27, 2024.

1. My Hp laptop won’t connect to the internet, it keeps saying “change settings, such as...

My Windows 10 Hp laptop won’t connect to the wifi anymore. It used to work perfectly but I haven’t used it in 3 weeks and I tried to use it today but it won’t connect. I searched up some stuff and I just might have made it worse by uninstalling the “ethernet” I have no idea what that is. Please help

:)

Okubadejo Oreoluwa, Apr 27, 2024
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

My Hp laptop won’t connect to the internet, it keeps saying “change settings, such as... 197350d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3770.jpg

My Hp laptop won’t connect to the internet, it keeps saying “change settings, such as... 197351d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3771.jpg

My Hp laptop won’t connect to the internet, it keeps saying “change settings, such as... 197352d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3772.jpg

My Hp laptop won’t connect to the internet, it keeps saying “change settings, such as... 197353d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3773.jpg

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Apr 27, 2024
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Archived - HP Support Community

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 27, 2024
  4. My Hp laptop won’t connect to the internet, it keeps saying “change settings, such as...

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

For my model only up to win7 is listed and HP says that it does not provide win 10 upgrades for a laptop my age. Don´t know how to open or use msconfig-my computer skills are very selective and all in all very poor.

mrsnakeman, Apr 27, 2024
Thema:

My Hp laptop won’t connect to the internet, it keeps saying “change settings, such as...

1. My Hp laptop won’t connect to the internet, it keeps saying “change settings, such as... - Similar Threads - laptop won’t connect

2. My Hp laptop won’t connect to the internet, it keeps saying “change settings, such as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Hp laptop won’t connect to the internet, it keeps saying “change settings, such as...: My Windows 10 Hp laptop won’t connect to the wifi anymore. It used to work perfectly but I haven’t used it in 3 weeks and I tried to use it today but it won’t connect. I searched up some stuff and I just might have made it worse by uninstalling the “ethernet” I have no idea...
  3. My Hp laptop won’t connect to the internet, it keeps saying “change settings, such as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Hp laptop won’t connect to the internet, it keeps saying “change settings, such as...: My Windows 10 Hp laptop won’t connect to the wifi anymore. It used to work perfectly but I haven’t used it in 3 weeks and I tried to use it today but it won’t connect. I searched up some stuff and I just might have made it worse by uninstalling the “ethernet” I have no idea...
  4. My computer is connected to wifi but keeps saying it is not connected to the internet and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is connected to wifi but keeps saying it is not connected to the internet and...: My computer is on windows seven. I have it connected to my home's wifi and can access the internet on it through google chrome but with anything else it keeps saying it is not connected to the internet at all, and it won't let me download anything properly. Every time I open...
  5. My computer is connected to wifi but keeps saying it is not connected to the internet and...

My computer is connected to wifi but keeps saying it is not connected to the internet and...: My computer is on windows seven. I have it connected to my home's wifi and can access the internet on it through google chrome but with anything else it keeps saying it is not connected to the internet at all, and it won't let me download anything properly. Every time I open...
  6. My laptop says that the internet is disconnected but it is connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop says that the internet is disconnected but it is connected.: Hello, My laptop is on Windows 11. For some reason, it says that my internet is disconnected, but I have full access to the internet. But if I am trying to access some app on my laptop it shows up with messages that I am offline or that I don't have internet. Please help....
  7. My laptop says that the internet is disconnected but it is connected.

My laptop says that the internet is disconnected but it is connected.: Hello, My laptop is on Windows 11. For some reason, it says that my internet is disconnected, but I have full access to the internet. But if I am trying to access some app on my laptop it shows up with messages that I am offline or that I don't have internet. Please help....
  8. The Ethernet cable won’t connect and it says identifying no internet. It won’t connect to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Ethernet cable won’t connect and it says identifying no internet. It won’t connect to...: Please help submitted by /u/ComradePeePeePooPoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hz42qx/the_ethernet_cable_wont_connect_and_it_says/
  9. My new laptop won’t connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My new laptop won’t connect to the internet.: When i trouble shoot it says that windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter and if i have a network adapter i will have to re-install the driver....
  10. Network Settings says No Internet Connection, But...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Settings says No Internet Connection, But...: But I'm currently browsing the internet and typing to you. In fact - I can do virtually everything (League; Steam; Skype; etc) except use any OS feature that requires logging in - e.g. Mail, User Accounts, Shop, etc. Then it says something along the lines of "Cannot use...