Windows 10: How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?

Discus and support How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop keeps disconnecting from the wifi then removing any way to access wifi options. I have to restart at least a couple times to get it to even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sebastian Guiney, Apr 26, 2024.

1. How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?

My laptop keeps disconnecting from the wifi then removing any way to access wifi options. I have to restart at least a couple times to get it to even acknowledge the wifi exists again. I'd like to know why and how to make it stop.

:)

Sebastian Guiney, Apr 26, 2024

2. Weak available wifi signals disappear

i require that i be able to see my neighbors wifi signal so i can geolocate, windows sees them when i first enable the wifi adapter, but after a period of time connected to my home wifi their weak signals disappear from the available network list.

i would like to find stop windows from eliminating the weak networks from the available list.

Simon Willetts, Apr 26, 2024
  3. Wifi card suddenly stops with no error

(note: restarting the laptop fixes this until it happens again) this is something that happens randomly, I'll be doing something (usually requiring internet) and all the sudden the wifi card disappears from the connections list. I cannot see why this happens and it seems to happen randomly with no pattern. Opening device manager to the wifi card says that it has an error code 14 and that I need to restart to fix it, if I go the the details tab under Status I get these messages
    How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing? 116089d1485975511t-wifi-card-suddenly-stops-no-error-bruh2.png
    and under problem code I get this
    How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing? 116090d1485975511t-wifi-card-suddenly-stops-no-error-bruh3.png
    this is fixed by restarting but this happens 2-4 times a day and gets really annoying

randomwin10user, Apr 26, 2024
  4. How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?

Wifi Option Disappearing on computer.

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below suggestion provided by Kiran Kishore replied on November 2, 2015 and check if it helps.

Redirecting

You may refer to the below article “Connectivity” and check if it helps.

Windows help & learning

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 26, 2024
Thema:

How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?

1. How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing? - Similar Threads - wifi stop disappearing

2. How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?: My laptop keeps disconnecting from the wifi then removing any way to access wifi options. I have to restart at least a couple times to get it to even acknowledge the wifi exists again. I'd like to know why and how to make it stop....
  3. How do I get this to stop?

How do I get this to stop?: I've been noticing for the past few months my pc has been goin on about my boot media, I go into BIOS and notice that it switches the boot manager to hard disk and it doesn't let me switch it back, I don't have the money to buy a new PC and I've looked everywhere and just can...
  4. How do I get this to stop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get this to stop?: I've been noticing for the past few months my pc has been goin on about my boot media, I go into BIOS and notice that it switches the boot manager to hard disk and it doesn't let me switch it back, I don't have the money to buy a new PC and I've looked everywhere and just can...
  5. How do I recover my WiFi driver? WiFi driver disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my WiFi driver? WiFi driver disappeared.: Hi.My laptop just lost the WiFi driver or something, I can't connect to the internet because the WiFi icon is missingPlease help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-wifi-driver-wifi-driver/e9cdab62-f742-4c96-985b-91df174ab289
  6. How do I recover my WiFi driver? WiFi driver disappeared.

How do I recover my WiFi driver? WiFi driver disappeared.: Hi.My laptop just lost the WiFi driver or something, I can't connect to the internet because the WiFi icon is missingPlease help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-wifi-driver-wifi-driver/e9cdab62-f742-4c96-985b-91df174ab289
  7. My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?: When I try to access my calendar it is not there, it is blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-disappeared-how-do-i-get-it-back/570c3366-78c5-489d-a972-09591043efeb
  8. How do I stop getting responses?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I stop getting responses?: I posted question a while back. How do I stop getting responses to that question? Instructions say to use the ellipsis by the title of the topic [ ...] but it doesn't exist on my screen, which is Windows 10 Insider version on a desktop PC, using either Edge or IE. There...
  9. windows DVD disappeared-how do I get it back?

windows DVD disappeared-how do I get it back?: dvd disappeared how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dvd-disappeared-how-do-i-get-it-back/6aa2f4ab-e86e-4c2a-87a1-97758923f47e
  10. I disabled the wifi hotspot adapter, it disappeared, how do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I disabled the wifi hotspot adapter, it disappeared, how do I get it back?: I disabled the wifi hotspot adapter, it disappeared, how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/i-disabled-the-wifi-hotspot-adapter-it-disappeared/195c1097-c474-43b3-a85b-e453ebe16575