Windows 10: How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

Discus and support How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please help, I had a trojan file and I dont know which file it is so I decided to reset everything and remove my files Without reinstalling windows and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Muneydeez, Apr 26, 2024.

1. Muneydeez Win User

How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

Please help, I had a trojan file and I dont know which file it is so I decided to reset everything and remove my files Without reinstalling windows and now it takes me to this hello there page where I can customize my pc like keyboard layout, time zone and when i click next it takes me to a page that says why did my pc restart, and I clicked next. After I clicked next after a few seconds I got redirected to the same page and it kept on going like a loop and I couldn’t get past it, and what sucks is I don’t know my administrator password for windows so I can’t use most recovery tools and my pc

:)

Muneydeez, Apr 26, 2024
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Apr 26, 2024
  3. Black screen loop error: There was an error reseting your PC

Hi Alen,

As you are facing issue with black screen boot loop, I suggest you to perform Power Drain by following the steps provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.

If the issue still persists, create an USB installation media (ISO) for Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool from the link provided below:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, follow the steps provided below to run Startup Repair.

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 26, 2024
  4. Julie Ram Win User

Window 10 update loop and I can't get it fixed.

Hi Archie,

To better assist you, follow the steps on how to Fix Endless Reboot Loop after Windows 10 Update:

• Open Settings.
    • Update & security.
    • Windows Update, and select "Check for updates".

Be informed that, an additional update will be downloaded and installed to your Windows 10 computer to fix endless reboot loop.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Julie Ram, Apr 26, 2024
Thema:

1. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting. - Similar Threads - fix loop resetting

2. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.: Please help, I had a trojan file and I dont know which file it is so I decided to reset everything and remove my files Without reinstalling windows and now it takes me to this hello there page where I can customize my pc like keyboard layout, time zone and when i click next...
  3. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.: Please help, I had a trojan file and I dont know which file it is so I decided to reset everything and remove my files Without reinstalling windows and now it takes me to this hello there page where I can customize my pc like keyboard layout, time zone and when i click next...
  4. how do i fix this loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix this loop: my pc omen 16.1 would start up and say "preparing automatic repair" and say "your pc didnt start correctly" and when i would turn it on again or press restart it just loopsi already reset the pc and it was a hassle to download everything again, so that is the last resort, i...
  5. how do i fix this loop

how do i fix this loop: my pc omen 16.1 would start up and say "preparing automatic repair" and say "your pc didnt start correctly" and when i would turn it on again or press restart it just loopsi already reset the pc and it was a hassle to download everything again, so that is the last resort, i...
  6. How do i fix my microsoft store missing after reset the pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do i fix my microsoft store missing after reset the pc: So 2 days ago i reset my pc beacuse my microsoft store its crash i remove everthing and after that its missing so how i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-microsoft-store-missing-after/179a4ca3-8529-4746-b811-94cc5b6f5d04
  7. How do i fix my microsoft store missing after reset the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my microsoft store missing after reset the pc: So 2 days ago i reset my pc beacuse my microsoft store its crash i remove everthing and after that its missing so how i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-microsoft-store-missing-after/179a4ca3-8529-4746-b811-94cc5b6f5d04
  8. How do i fix my microsoft store missing after reset the pc

9. Loop after PC Reset

Loop after PC Reset: I had just reset my pc, completely removing all accounts and files. I slept during the process of it installing Windows and I woke up to the screen of Hi there but my mouse pad wasn't working so I had to force restart my laptop by holding the power button. I opened it up...
  10. How I fixed Win10 reset loop

How I fixed Win10 reset loop: This is a crude solution but it works. I bought a $20 SSD drive on Amazon and swapped out the hard drive in my pc. Created a reset usb on my office pc using microsoft media creation tool. Inserted the usb and turned malfunctioning laptop on. usb installed win10 with no...