Windows 10: How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 requirements

Discus and support How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 requirements in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Sir, Mam,How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 system requirements to install windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joseph Gibeau, Apr 27, 2024.

1. How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 requirements

Hi Sir, Mam,How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 system requirements to install windows 11

:)

Joseph Gibeau, Apr 27, 2024

2. Windows 11 not meeting requirements.

I ran the pc health check and received that my pc meets requirement for windows 11 although in the check & update section it is still saying my pc doesn't meet requirements?

CodyStreichert, Apr 27, 2024
  3. yahanna Win User
    Why can't my Processor meet requirement for a Win 11 Upgrade ???

I'm confused about a notification from Microsoft about upgrading to win 11. The notification said my PC doesn't meet a requirement which makes 0 sense. It says my CPU isn't on an approved list of CPUs. But my processor is crazy fast. How is this possible? Below is a screenshot of what it claims I require although again it makes 0 sense. Can someone tell me if this is a joke from Microsoft or is this a mistake? Is win 11 all that and better than 10?
    How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 requirements 351317d1636724024t-why-cant-my-processor-meet-requirement-win-11-upgrade-44.png

yahanna, Apr 27, 2024
  4. Pep GO Win User

How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 requirements

Windows 11 CPU not supported but meeting minimum requirements

Hi,

maybe noone can have an easy answer here, but i'd like to know why the CPU I have on a tiny and maybe a bit old computer, an Intel Celeron J1900, which is a quad core CPU running at 2.0GHz is not supported by Windows 11 installer if the minimum CPU requirements to run Windows 11 are a 1.0GHz dual core CPU. And well, looking at the list, I'm pretty sure there are more CPUs in the same state, meeting the requirements, but not on the list, so unable to install Windows 11, even if Windows 10 runs perfectly and most probably Windows 11 will too.

Regards.

Pep GO, Apr 27, 2024
Thema:

How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 requirements

1. How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 requirements - Similar Threads - Microsoft meet requirements

2. How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 requirements

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 requirements: Hi Sir, Mam,How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 system requirements to install windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-have-microsoft-look-at-my-pc-to-see-if-i/efc8b25d-c1d1-4e6e-a9b5-31758ea73f4f
  3. How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 requirements: Hi Sir, Mam,How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 system requirements to install windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-have-microsoft-look-at-my-pc-to-see-if-i/efc8b25d-c1d1-4e6e-a9b5-31758ea73f4f
  4. How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"?: I tried various methods such as the GameDVR config from Github after ending the Xbox gamebar task on Task Manager, opened Gpedit went to Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Windows Game Recording and Broadcasting and checked the option enabled,...
  5. How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"?

How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"?: I tried various methods such as the GameDVR config from Github after ending the Xbox gamebar task on Task Manager, opened Gpedit went to Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Windows Game Recording and Broadcasting and checked the option enabled,...
  6. My PC not meeting requirements to upgrade on windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC not meeting requirements to upgrade on windows 11: I want to upgrade to windows 11.But it's saying that my processor is not supported.I'm using an i3 processor and it's a legitimate approved processor.Why it's not allowing me to upgrade? Please help...
  7. My PC not meeting requirements to upgrade on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC not meeting requirements to upgrade on windows 11: I want to upgrade to windows 11.But it's saying that my processor is not supported.I'm using an i3 processor and it's a legitimate approved processor.Why it's not allowing me to upgrade? Please help...
  8. My PC not meeting requirements to upgrade on windows 11

9. PC's not meeting system requirements for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC's not meeting system requirements for Windows 11: I have several PC's currently running Windows 10 but none meet the system requirements for Windows 11. If I have the motherboard as well as the CPU on each PC upgraded and the system requirements met, would the new operating system still be activated or will I have to buy...
  10. How do I check if my PC meets the requirements to install Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I check if my PC meets the requirements to install Windows 11?: I wanted to check if my computer meets the minimum requirements to install Windows 11 as after seeing the trailers, I'm really excited to install it. Also please tell me that do we need to backup all our files before downloading windows 11? As in the minimum requirements,...