Windows 10: BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?

Discus and support BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I9-12900k308032 Gigs of RAMWhenever my CPU load gets to a certain point, I'm getting BSOD consistently. Can't play a game for more than a few minutes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TBONE77, Apr 26, 2024.

1. TBONE77 Win User

BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?

I9-12900k308032 Gigs of RAMWhenever my CPU load gets to a certain point, I'm getting BSOD consistently. Can't play a game for more than a few minutes. CPU stress test blue screens everytime. All of my temps are normal.I ran memtest86 this morning and had no errors.I clean installed windows. I reset the BIOS and updated the BIOS.I'm using the computer to write this, and don't have any issues as long as I'm not gaming or using resource intensive programs. Any ideas?************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implic

:)

TBONE77, Apr 26, 2024

2. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD (101)

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT (101) can be BIOS related issues. I had that showing with my last motherboard starting with a more recent BIOS version as they changed some settings around and the computer has a not fully compliant PSU for the CPU and that particular motherboard didn't deal with that automatically.

If on AMD motherboard, the chipset driver direct from AMD might improve it as well.

But, it could be a different reason for you. Some other things I noted for it but I'd regulate to much lesser possibilities. Some people may have a hardware problem. Heat could possibly be a reason. And voltage to CPU.

"The specified processor is not processing interrupts. Typically, this occurs when the processor is nonresponsive or is deadlocked."

Bug Check 0x101 CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT - Windows drivers

Thus, highly likely BIOS related. Hardware can't work without it nor can it work correctly if it doesn't work correctly.

--dashdotdot, Apr 26, 2024
  3. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD

Hello All,

My computer has been experiencing BSOD's starting last week. The BSOD will only occur while I am playing a videogame and even then the time in which the BSOD occurs will vary each time. I could have just booted the game or have been playing for an hour.
    The error code is CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. I checked my minidump file and the Image Name was Unknown_Image. I need help as I don't know what to do to fix this. Minidump pasted here:

Lex Naturae, Apr 26, 2024
  4. Tintai Win User

BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

Hello,

After Cmos reset and clean Windows 10 install I'm started getting some BSODs.
    First time I've got whea_uncorrectable_error and some time later clock_watchdog_timeout.

Now I'm getting clock_watchdog_timeout all the time when I try to start AIDA64 stability test and in the middle game of CS:GO.

Here is dump from bluescreenview:
    http://tintaiexcess.com/dmp.htm

And here is the dump files from "C:\Windows\Minidump":
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2oy1mc5ku7girx/080315-7468-01.dmp
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ap25qa4ilr4gtc0/080315-7359-01.dmp

My CPU is running at 4.6G at 1.328V. RAM at 1866Mhz at 1.5V.
    Stock looks stable.

Thanks
    Tintai

Tintai, Apr 26, 2024
Thema:

1. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing? - Similar Threads - BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101

2. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?: I9-12900k308032 Gigs of RAMWhenever my CPU load gets to a certain point, I'm getting BSOD consistently. Can't play a game for more than a few minutes. CPU stress test blue screens everytime. All of my temps are normal.I ran memtest86 this morning and had no errors.I clean...
  3. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?: I9-12900k308032 Gigs of RAMWhenever my CPU load gets to a certain point, I'm getting BSOD consistently. Can't play a game for more than a few minutes. CPU stress test blue screens everytime. All of my temps are normal.I ran memtest86 this morning and had no errors.I clean...
  4. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD 101

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD 101: Bsod with this error only crashed once.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWSMinidump\101222-9796-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available...
  5. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD 101

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD 101: Bsod with this error only crashed once.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWSMinidump\101222-9796-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available...
  6. BSoD - CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD - CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101: Recently my windows 2016 always shutdown and i need help .can anyone help me to analyse the reason ? and here is the dump file link : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnNeagbsVWirfSv85KT31gzCTgo?e=hgZCgh...
  7. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101: Всем привет, столкнулся со следующей проблемой. Новый ПК, почти с самой покупки случаются периодические БСОДЫ во время игр, причем тяжесть игр может быть самой разной, условный BF V летает на ультрах и никаких проблем, а старенький Dying Light бсодит каждые полчаса....
  8. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101

BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101: Всем привет, столкнулся со следующей проблемой. Новый ПК, почти с самой покупки случаются периодические БСОДЫ во время игр, причем тяжесть игр может быть самой разной, условный BF V летает на ультрах и никаких проблем, а старенький Dying Light бсодит каждые полчаса....
  9. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101

10. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101

BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101: BSOD'd with this error. I've crashed many times with no bsod. The computer screen locks followed by a short static soundsometimes. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...