Windows 10: What is this Copilot preview that's just popped onto my taskbar? I do not need this at all...

Discus and support What is this Copilot preview that's just popped onto my taskbar? I do not need this at all... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/a_person4499 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/a_person4499, Mar 25, 2024.

1. What is this Copilot preview that's just popped onto my taskbar? I do not need this at all...

/u/a_person4499, Mar 25, 2024
  2. Aoh Haley Win User

Copilot on Taskbar disappears

Copilot on the Taskbar has disappeared. Is there a way to get the Copilot preview back pinned to the Taskbar as before?

Aoh Haley, Mar 25, 2024
  3. Tin L Win User
    Copilot on Taskbar disappears

Hi Aoh,

I'm Christine, a Windows user like you. Looks like your CoPilot (Preview) is no longer showing on your taskbar. No worries, I'll do my best to help you.

May I know when did the issue start? Is there any changes made before you got this issue?

May I know the version or build of Windows that you're running? (Please press Windows key+R and type winver and hit enter)

Kindly check and follow the steps below:

Please right click on Taskbar and choose Taskbar Settings

Under Taskbar items you'll see Copilot (Preview), please turn it on.

Restart your device and check if the issue persists.

Please let me know the result. I'll be happy to assist you all the way until it's resolved.

Thank you,

Christine L

Independent Advisor

Tin L, Mar 25, 2024
  4. What is this Copilot preview that's just popped onto my taskbar? I do not need this at all...

disable taskbar thumbnail preview

Can't disable taskbar thumbnail preview. Tried all the ways (4?) found on the internet, including the ones suggested by this Community.

How can it be that an issue with "disable taskbar thumbnail preview" was not solved in all the years since Windows Vista?

Yesterday Microsoft announced new Copilot AI features and all that advanced stuff... yet they can't make their BASIC visualisation/performance options work. Laughable and pathetic.

Andrii Dubinko, Mar 25, 2024
Thema:

What is this Copilot preview that's just popped onto my taskbar? I do not need this at all...

1. What is this Copilot preview that's just popped onto my taskbar? I do not need this at all... - Similar Threads - Copilot preview that's

2. How do i remove the "copilot" ai thing on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove the "copilot" ai thing on my taskbar: How do i remove the AI app named "co-pilot" that has randomly appeared on my taskbar? I have attempted the normal ways, like going through the settings app, or rightclicking the icon. No such option exists. How do i get rid of this ai that i DID NOT ask to be on my computer....
  3. How do i remove the "copilot" ai thing on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i remove the "copilot" ai thing on my taskbar: How do i remove the AI app named "co-pilot" that has randomly appeared on my taskbar? I have attempted the normal ways, like going through the settings app, or rightclicking the icon. No such option exists. How do i get rid of this ai that i DID NOT ask to be on my computer....
  4. What is MS copilot preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is MS copilot preview: Recently I noticed may be after Windows update Copilot Preview on the right side of task tray refer screen shot.I wonder what this is? I do not use Cortana.Is it ok if I could hide it? how.Any help in this regard will be appreciated.Thank youLook at the right PRC...
  5. What is MS copilot preview

What is MS copilot preview: Recently I noticed may be after Windows update Copilot Preview on the right side of task tray refer screen shot.I wonder what this is? I do not use Cortana.Is it ok if I could hide it? how.Any help in this regard will be appreciated.Thank youLook at the right PRC...
  6. What is MS copilot preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Why no Copilot preview

Why no Copilot preview: My desktop unit running a regular version of Windows 11 has CoPilot on the task bar.A laptop running Insider Windows 11 lacks this feature, it was updated todayHow can I install it?thanks for any solution...
  8. Why no Copilot preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why no Copilot preview: My desktop unit running a regular version of Windows 11 has CoPilot on the task bar.A laptop running Insider Windows 11 lacks this feature, it was updated todayHow can I install it?thanks for any solution...
  9. This just popped up on my screen, not sure what to do.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This just popped up on my screen, not sure what to do.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thecriticalthinker1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7ugx7/this_just_popped_up_on_my_screen_not_sure_what_to/
  10. HELP!! What do I do when this pops up as all I can do is click no? It just says to enter an...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP!! What do I do when this pops up as all I can do is click no? It just says to enter an...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aodanharland [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efxlzq/help_what_do_i_do_when_this_pops_up_as_all_i_can/