Windows 10: Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work

Discus and support Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been having these issues for the past months and it's driving me insane, my computer is a pre built system, and I've been experiencing issues for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Glattic, Apr 27, 2024.

1. Glattic Win User

Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work

I've been having these issues for the past months and it's driving me insane, my computer is a pre built system, and I've been experiencing issues for the past 5 months. When mostly playing games, my computer will just restart, or it would display a blue screen, at first I thought this was a temperature issue but everything is running at a fine temperature, and then sometimes it just happens when doing dekstop work, here are the things I have tried.- Resetting PC normally- Clean reisintall with USB Win 11- Clean reinstall with USB Win 10- Running memtest all 3 tests passed- Reinstall graphi

:)

Glattic, Apr 27, 2024
  2. MicRouS Win User

Occasional red screen and blue screens when playing various games.

Small update. I'm only crashing when playing TF2. I've played much more demanding games for much more time such as GTA V and Overwatch for hours but when I jump on TF2 after about 20 minutes or less, it blue screens or freezes. I'm thinking it has to do with DirectX9 possibly. Not sure, though.

MicRouS, Apr 27, 2024
  3. MicRouS Win User
    Occasional red screen and blue screens when playing various games.

So, I upgraded my motherboard, power supply, and processor this last week and haven't stopped having issues with it since then. I've tried getting a fresh installation of Windows, that didn't help. I've tried using DDU to remove any conflicting drivers. That still didn't work. To be more specific on what is happening, I crash at random times whilst playing games such as overwatch, tf2, gmod, etc. Sometimes it's a hard red screen crash and sometimes it's a blue screen with the error "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION". I'd really appreciate some help. I play with my friends quite often and don't like leaving them hanging.

MicRouS, Apr 27, 2024
  4. Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work

computer blue screened while playing a steam game

My computer blue screened while playing slime rancher 1 and the game itself will crash to desktop many times while playing usually last 30mins at the longest but sometimes the computer will just blue screen any idea why?

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION was the code I was given and I have the minidump if someone needs it to help me I have installed drivers for my graphics card and updated windows. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and ran the game as a admin.

Sokka Wave, Apr 27, 2024
Thema:

Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work

1. Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work - Similar Threads - Occasional Blue screens

2. Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work: I've been having these issues for the past months and it's driving me insane, my computer is a pre built system, and I've been experiencing issues for the past 5 months. When mostly playing games, my computer will just restart, or it would display a blue screen, at first I...
  3. Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work: I've been having these issues for the past months and it's driving me insane, my computer is a pre built system, and I've been experiencing issues for the past 5 months. When mostly playing games, my computer will just restart, or it would display a blue screen, at first I...
  4. Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work

5. Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen: i recently did a full pc upgrade, none of the parts are faulty, i changed the motherboard processor ram and gpu, everything was compatible with each other on the pcpartpicker website. i installed new drivers, fresh installed windows 11, bios update because my new CPU is a 15...
  6. Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen

Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen: i recently did a full pc upgrade, none of the parts are faulty, i changed the motherboard processor ram and gpu, everything was compatible with each other on the pcpartpicker website. i installed new drivers, fresh installed windows 11, bios update because my new CPU is a 15...
  7. Im playing game every time got blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im playing game every time got blue screen: can u check my dump file in here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XQX5ZkFbq9mNQhdk4BeZE3LGkJ_lpxAr?usp=drive_link why always blue screen , me always update everytime in windows update but not solving...
  8. Im playing game every time got blue screen

Im playing game every time got blue screen: can u check my dump file in here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XQX5ZkFbq9mNQhdk4BeZE3LGkJ_lpxAr?usp=drive_link why always blue screen , me always update everytime in windows update but not solving...
  9. Getting blue screen every time i play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting blue screen every time i play a game: I have a acer predator laptop, and recently I’ve been getting these blue screen whenever I play. Sometimes I get different codes. The most consistent one is critical process died. I ran a memory test with windows tool and it said there’s not a problem. I also checked my ssd...
  10. Occasional red screen and blue screens when playing various games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Occasional red screen and blue screens when playing various games.: So, I upgraded my motherboard, power supply, and processor this last week and haven't stopped having issues with it since then. I've tried getting a fresh installation of Windows, that didn't help. I've tried using DDU to remove any conflicting drivers. That still didn't...