Windows 10: My Laptop Keep Getting Blue Screen While Plugged in my Charger

Discus and support My Laptop Keep Getting Blue Screen While Plugged in my Charger in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop is ASUS TUF FX506II, ive been using it for more than 3 years already. Currently having a problem where my laptop sometimes getting bluescreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zaindra Fakhri Salim, May 9, 2024.

1. My Laptop Keep Getting Blue Screen While Plugged in my Charger

My laptop is ASUS TUF FX506II, ive been using it for more than 3 years already. Currently having a problem where my laptop sometimes getting bluescreen whenever i use it while charging. Usually it comes when i play games or modelling software, but sometimes it happens when i browsing too. Ive tried to play games and stuff while on battery and it appears that im not having the problem. I have reset my computer but the bluescreen is still there, so i guess reset not solving it. I also keep track of those error messages the bluescreen shows, and it shows different of problem, and these are the me

:)

Zaindra Fakhri Salim, May 9, 2024

2. Can't get passed blue restart screen

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community, we understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. What steps have you perform to resolve the issue?

2. Did you make any recent changes to your computer before the issue arise?

For now, I would suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you are able to boot into the desktop.

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

If you are unable to access the desktop, I would suggest that you refer to the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors provided in the link below

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 9, 2024
  3. Mikaharx Win User
    W10 - Blue screen of death CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED when connected to charger (laptop)

Lately my laptop has been getting these blue screen of death CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED messages constantly and I've noticed they only occur when the charger is plugged in and the battery is not full. if the charger is not connected, the blue screen will not
    appear. I have updated all my drivers and run a virus check but the problem persists. I got a simple virus some time ago after which the blue screens started occasionally appearing (after getting rid of the virus). I've also noticed that just before the error
    appears, there appears something like an application for less than a second in the task bar, which then disappears and error appears. That application does not have any picture on it (when compared to Chrome for example).

Could you guys suggest any possible fixes for the problem?

Mikaharx, May 9, 2024
  4. My Laptop Keep Getting Blue Screen While Plugged in my Charger

My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger

Issue's in the subject, I keep getting a blue screen of death shortly after plugging in my charger. It only blue screens when I charge my computer, but when the battery
    is full everything is fine and i can keep it with the charging cable plugged in. I can't charge my laptop without blue screening eventually.

capitano84, May 9, 2024
Thema:

My Laptop Keep Getting Blue Screen While Plugged in my Charger

1. My Laptop Keep Getting Blue Screen While Plugged in my Charger - Similar Threads - Laptop Keep Getting

2. My Laptop Keep Getting Blue Screen While Plugged in my Charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Keep Getting Blue Screen While Plugged in my Charger: My laptop is ASUS TUF FX506II, ive been using it for more than 3 years already. Currently having a problem where my laptop sometimes getting bluescreen whenever i use it while charging. Usually it comes when i play games or modelling software, but sometimes it happens when i...
  3. I keep getting BSOD when plugging my laptop into the charger but the weird thing is that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD when plugging my laptop into the charger but the weird thing is that...: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.Arguments:Arg1: ffffffffc0000005,...
  4. I keep getting BSOD when plugging my laptop into the charger but the weird thing is that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting BSOD when plugging my laptop into the charger but the weird thing is that...: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.Arguments:Arg1: ffffffffc0000005,...
  5. Windows laptop blue screens BSOD when it is plugged into the charger while using

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows laptop blue screens BSOD when it is plugged into the charger while using: I am using an HP laptop Model: 15s-fq2071TU running Windows 11 version 22H2 OS build: 22621.1992. Before a couple of days back, it started getting BSOD while using it when plugged into a charger when using. It is happening within an interval of 5 minutes. But when it is not...
  6. Windows laptop blue screens BSOD when it is plugged into the charger while using

Windows laptop blue screens BSOD when it is plugged into the charger while using: I am using an HP laptop Model: 15s-fq2071TU running Windows 11 version 22H2 OS build: 22621.1992. Before a couple of days back, it started getting BSOD while using it when plugged into a charger when using. It is happening within an interval of 5 minutes. But when it is not...
  7. Is it dangerous for my laptop to be always plugged in with the charger while using?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it dangerous for my laptop to be always plugged in with the charger while using?: Is it dangerous for my laptop to be always plugged in with the charger while using? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-dangerous-for-my-laptop-to-be-always-plugged/7c627c83-37d2-4d65-8a09-f61fe6eb80a0
  8. Is it dangerous for my laptop to be always plugged in with the charger while using?

Is it dangerous for my laptop to be always plugged in with the charger while using?: Is it dangerous for my laptop to be always plugged in with the charger while using? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-dangerous-for-my-laptop-to-be-always-plugged/7c627c83-37d2-4d65-8a09-f61fe6eb80a0
  9. my laptop screen blink every i plug in the charger

my laptop screen blink every i plug in the charger: When i plug in the charger to my laptop, the screen just blink like 2 second. is it bad? and what can i do to fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-blink-every-i-plug-in-the-charger/917b7a69-3ab6-4810-a285-214b08280d91
  10. My laptop keeps getting Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps getting Blue Screen: Hi, why my laptop always keeps getting the blue screen error. BlueScreenViewer always point to ntoskrnl.exe+3f6cf0.Even though I've removed and reinstalled the windows 10 but after few hours, I getting back the blue screen.Does it probably the hardware issue?What should I do...