Windows 10: Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10

Discus and support Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Whenever we install a program on a Windows 11/10 PC, they do not get uninstalled automatically or disappear. We need to uninstall the programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 24, 2024.

1. WinClub New Member

Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10

Whenever we install a program on a Windows 11/10 PC, they do not get uninstalled automatically or disappear. We need to uninstall the programs manually. Some users are complaining that installed programs disappear after restarting the PC. In this guide, we show how to fix when you find Installed programs disappear after restart. Installed programs […]

This article Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 24, 2024

2. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Mar 24, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 24, 2024
  4. Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10

Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Mar 24, 2024
Thema:

Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10

1. Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Installed programs disappear

2. Win 11 downloads and installs but disappears after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 downloads and installs but disappears after restart: On three occasions now I've downloaded Win 11 to my laptop. It then does the installation process before telling me the laptop has to restart before these changes will take place. The laptop gets restarted but nothing changes. I believe the laptop is compatible to accept the...
  3. Win 11 downloads and installs but disappears after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 downloads and installs but disappears after restart: On three occasions now I've downloaded Win 11 to my laptop. It then does the installation process before telling me the laptop has to restart before these changes will take place. The laptop gets restarted but nothing changes. I believe the laptop is compatible to accept the...
  4. Disappearing programs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappearing programs in Windows 10: Hello!Since I have installed windows 10 on my laptop about a year ago, I've been experiencing an annoying issue. Some of my programs simply disappear once in a while and I have to download and install them again. It seems to mostly relate to apps downloaded from outside of...
  5. Disappearing programs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappearing programs in Windows 10: Hello!Since I have installed windows 10 on my laptop about a year ago, I've been experiencing an annoying issue. Some of my programs simply disappear once in a while and I have to download and install them again. It seems to mostly relate to apps downloaded from outside of...
  6. Partition randomly disappears and appear after restart windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Partition randomly disappears and appear after restart windows 11: I would very much appreciate any help related to this issue.I have a laptop OMEN by HP 15-dc0xxx with a hard disk Toshiba KBG30ZMV128G with 2 partitions, one of C: 119 Gb for Windows 11 and D: for DATA, the remaining 900 or somethibg GB.Since a couple of month ago, D started...
  7. SOLUTION: Installed fonts disappearing after restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SOLUTION: Installed fonts disappearing after restart: There is a popular thread about this issue, but it is now locked and so I can't give a solution. A solution was already shared on that thread, being that you must install your fonts for all users, using administrator access. However, if you've already installed hundreds of...
  8. All fonts I installed disappear after restarting Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All fonts I installed disappear after restarting Windows 10: All of the fonts I installed for current User under %localappdata%\Microsoft\Windows\fonts disappear after restarting windows. my os build is 19041.338...
  9. After Windows 10 update, some programs disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After Windows 10 update, some programs disappeared: I have an issue with Windows 10 update. The problem is in disappearing software that I have installed on my system before. My laptop is completely new, I bought it a few days ago. I installed several programs and started to update Windows. Imagine my shock when I didn’t find...
  10. unable to restart an installed program a program after exit of the PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to restart an installed program a program after exit of the PC: After downloading (an official program from Tangent) I installed this program and everything works fine. After exit (closing the PC) this program seems removed . I must reinstall the program before I can work with the program again. Can anyone help me to solve this problem...