Windows 10: I have updated from windows 7 to window 10 but cannot see a drive F wherein I can insert...

Discus and support I have updated from windows 7 to window 10 but cannot see a drive F wherein I can insert... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have updated from windows 7 to window 10 but cannot see a drive F wherein I can insert the pendrive and retrieve or store more data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brenda Noronha, May 9, 2024.

1. I have updated from windows 7 to window 10 but cannot see a drive F wherein I can insert...

I have updated from windows 7 to window 10 but cannot see a drive F wherein I can insert the pendrive and retrieve or store more data

:)

Brenda Noronha, May 9, 2024
  2. Hockster Win User

Windows 7 update help needed

Language packs should be listed in the optional updates section of Windows Update.

As for installing Win 7, it should merely ask for the qualifying media to be inserted to the dvd drive. That's what XP upgrade install discs did when there wasn't a previous OS installed.

Hockster, May 9, 2024
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 9, 2024
  4. newtekie1 Win User

I have updated from windows 7 to window 10 but cannot see a drive F wherein I can insert...

Windows 7 update help needed

They've changed that with Vista and Win7, it now looks on the hard drive for a qualifying previous OS and won't accept just the CD.

However, as I said, booting from the Upgrade disc still lets you wipe the drive clean and do a fresh install.

newtekie1, May 9, 2024
Thema:

I have updated from windows 7 to window 10 but cannot see a drive F wherein I can insert...

1. I have updated from windows 7 to window 10 but cannot see a drive F wherein I can insert... - Similar Threads - updated window cannot

2. I have updated from windows 7 to window 10 but cannot see a drive F wherein I can insert...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have updated from windows 7 to window 10 but cannot see a drive F wherein I can insert...: I have updated from windows 7 to window 10 but cannot see a drive F wherein I can insert the pendrive and retrieve or store more data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-updated-from-windows-7-to-window-10-but/f6f9c2eb-ea23-420a-a292-fa7f1099082d
  3. I have updated from windows 7 to window 10 but cannot see a drive F wherein I can insert...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have updated from windows 7 to window 10 but cannot see a drive F wherein I can insert...: I have updated from windows 7 to window 10 but cannot see a drive F wherein I can insert the pendrive and retrieve or store more data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-updated-from-windows-7-to-window-10-but/f6f9c2eb-ea23-420a-a292-fa7f1099082d
  4. Why Cant I see my F drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Cant I see my F drive?: I think i used to have a F drive but im not sure, and i cant view it.They are all the drives i can see in my diskmgmt.msc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-my-f-drive/90e4fd5d-a4ab-41e6-82f3-304d1bfb91ff
  5. Why Cant I see my F drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Cant I see my F drive?: I think i used to have a F drive but im not sure, and i cant view it.They are all the drives i can see in my diskmgmt.msc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-my-f-drive/90e4fd5d-a4ab-41e6-82f3-304d1bfb91ff
  6. Why Cant I see my F drive?

7. FileHistory Not Seeing F Drive?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    FileHistory Not Seeing F Drive?: So I have a new hard drive, earlier when I installed it FH recognized it and would allow me to use it. Few hours ago FH stopped backing up and glitched (File configuration error, I fixed it by deleting the config files but since then it no longer sees my new internal drive as...
  8. I cannot update windows 7 to windows 10,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot update windows 7 to windows 10,: I cannot update windows 7 to windows 10, error windows update -c1900101 and windows update -dt000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-update-windows-7-to-windows-10/e28b79ea-6b37-46d6-b11f-c1f3c4211c67
  9. please insert a disk into usb drive (f:)---i dont have any such drive-

please insert a disk into usb drive (f:)---i dont have any such drive-: When I attempt to move anything to or from my M: external drive I get this please insert a disk into usb drive (f:)---I dont have any such drive- Tried a number of windows reg fixes but it says cannot delete "drive in use" HAPPY NEW YEAR---all help is appreciated 124316
  10. please insert a disk into usb drive (f:)---i dont have any such drive-

in Windows 10 Support
    please insert a disk into usb drive (f:)---i dont have any such drive-: When I attempt to move anything to or from my M: external drive I get this please insert a disk into usb drive (f:)---I dont have any such drive- Tried a number of windows reg fixes but it says cannot delete "drive in use" HAPPY NEW YEAR---all help is appreciated 124316