Windows 10: Having issues with BSOD giving 3 different failures in 3 different days

Discus and support Having issues with BSOD giving 3 different failures in 3 different days in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have been having issues with random restarts that dont give any dump files, now for the past 3 days ive been getting a bsod with these failure hashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nathan Owens1, May 9, 2024.

1. Having issues with BSOD giving 3 different failures in 3 different days

i have been having issues with random restarts that dont give any dump files, now for the past 3 days ive been getting a bsod with these failure hashes :may 9th : AV_Ntfs!NtfsReserveMftRecorMay 8th: 0x1E_C0000096_nt!KiDispatchExceptionmay 7th: 0x109_1_Ntfs!NtfsReserveMftRecordI have had many issues with this pc i have tried reinstalling windows 11 twice, I have switched back to windows 10 were stay now, i have test both Ram sticks with mem test, i have tested CPU with a large load. personally i still think the random restarts could be the CPU because it normally black screens then restarts wh

:)

Nathan Owens1, May 9, 2024
  2. ZeSurfer Win User

3 x Microsoft Designer Mice, 3 different PC's all fail

Have tried every suggestion found on every forum, i have 3 designer mice, 3 different PC (x99 based i7/Quadro P6000 workstation, 370 based i7/GTX1080ti desktop, and an i7/GTX1050ti laptop - Oldest machine is x99 @ 3 years). All worked fine until April Windows
    pdate, now Microsoft Mice stop working after about 3 hours.

• removed and re-installed broadcom / intel drivers,.
    • paired and unpaired
    • disconnected and reconnected
    • changed power settings
    To get the mouse to work I have to...

1. Disconnect Bluetooth mouse

2. Remove Bluetooth Mouse

3. Uninstall Bluetooth Radio in Device Manager

4. Reboot Computer

5. Allow windows to reinstall drivers (both broadcom and intel are latest drivers)

6. Pair Bluetooth Mouse

7. Connect Bluetooth Mouse

Then all will work fine for about 3 hours then mouse will stop working - windows reports that mouse is paired and connected, just no action.

This is happening on three different machines (with a mixture of broadcom and intel BT stacks), with 3 different Microsoft Designer Mice. I have read every other thread on these forums (and many others) regarding this issue, and it seems its VERY common,and
    Microsoft just give stock answers.

Microsoft, Your OS, Your Mouse - Fix It!!! No issues before April 2018 update.

Keith Goodyer

ZeSurfer, May 9, 2024
  3. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 9, 2024
  4. Having issues with BSOD giving 3 different failures in 3 different days

E66-3 and E66-2 have different firmware?

I have an E66-3 RM-420 (for those who does not know the
    R
    stands for ‘Computing Device’ and the M stands for ‘EGSM 900/1800 and WCDMA’). There are three E66:

• E66-1 HSDPA 2100 / 900 (Europa) RM-343

• E66-2 HSDPA 850 / 1900 (North America) RM-345

• E66-3 HSDPA 850 / 2100 (Australia) RM-420
    All off then ‘RM’, i.e., all support EGSM 900/1800 and WCDMA, but the HSDPA has
    different frequencies, so the hardware must be different, even if just a bit.But the firmware may be the same at all, because the internals functions name may call the very same functionality from the
    hardware (same name, but different functionality, so Nokia could manage to have one firmware only).Am I right?

Message Edited by dazz19 on 05-Apr-2009 07:08 PM

gilbertors, May 9, 2024
Thema:

Having issues with BSOD giving 3 different failures in 3 different days

1. Having issues with BSOD giving 3 different failures in 3 different days - Similar Threads - Having issues BSOD

2. Having issues with BSOD giving 3 different failures in 3 different days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having issues with BSOD giving 3 different failures in 3 different days: i have been having issues with random restarts that dont give any dump files, now for the past 3 days ive been getting a bsod with these failure hashes :may 9th : AV_Ntfs!NtfsReserveMftRecorMay 8th: 0x1E_C0000096_nt!KiDispatchExceptionmay 7th:...
  3. Having issues with BSOD giving 3 different failures in 3 different days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having issues with BSOD giving 3 different failures in 3 different days: i have been having issues with random restarts that dont give any dump files, now for the past 3 days ive been getting a bsod with these failure hashes :may 9th : AV_Ntfs!NtfsReserveMftRecorMay 8th: 0x1E_C0000096_nt!KiDispatchExceptionmay 7th:...
  4. 3 BSOD in 2 days, seemingly different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 BSOD in 2 days, seemingly different errors: Experienced 2 BSOD on 25/01/2024 and one on 26/01/2024, i tried looking into the debug of the minidump but i have limited knowledge and hoped someone more experience could help.At all other times my computer is running fine and it has been seemingly...
  5. 3 BSOD in 2 days, seemingly different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 BSOD in 2 days, seemingly different errors: Experienced 2 BSOD on 25/01/2024 and one on 26/01/2024, i tried looking into the debug of the minidump but i have limited knowledge and hoped someone more experience could help.At all other times my computer is running fine and it has been seemingly...
  6. 3 different BSODs in 9 days

3 different BSODs in 9 days: Hi, Starting in 21/12 and ending in 30/12 I had 3 different blue screens of death. Blue Screen view said this about them: 1.ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+595ec2 fffff805`4d600000fffff805`4e646000 0x01046000 0xc129b808 9/10/2072 2:39:36 PM 0x0000012b 2.ntoskrnl.exe...
  7. Windows 10 - 5 different BSODs in 3 days

Windows 10 - 5 different BSODs in 3 days: I have a laptop that I'm trying to fix for a friend, but after I reinstalled Windows 10 home it just keeps BSOD'ing. Windows 2004 build 19041.572 Here are 6 different BSODs almost all are unique errors: memory dumps - Google Drive I went ahead and set the min/max page file...
  8. Windows 10 - 5 different BSODs in 3 days

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - 5 different BSODs in 3 days: I have a laptop that I'm trying to fix for a friend, but after I reinstalled Windows 10 home it just keeps BSOD'ing. Windows 2004 build 19041.572 Here are 6 different BSODs almost all are unique errors: memory dumps - Google Drive I went ahead and set the min/max page file...
  9. BSOD bootloop 3 different errors

BSOD bootloop 3 different errors: I am stuck in a bootloop of bsod. I had bsod last week Whea uncorrectable error and after lots of testing I ended up having to raise CPU voltage to get it to boot once booted I restarted fine and went back into the bios and put voltage back to default. Computer worked fine...
  10. 3 differents BSOD in Windows 10

3 differents BSOD in Windows 10: Hi. For weeks, I have been getting all this BSOD in my laptop: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE KERNEL_SECUTIRY_CHECK_FAILURE Another thing is that I have been getting these random freezes, and I forces me to do a restart manually. This happens for...