Windows 10: Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]

Discus and support Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix] in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If the Canon printer is not printing on your Windows PC, the solutions provided in this article will help you. Usually, this issue can occur due... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 24, 2024.

1. WinClub New Member

Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]

Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix] [​IMG]
    If the Canon printer is not printing on your Windows PC, the solutions provided in this article will help you. Usually, this issue can occur due to outdated or corrupted printer drivers, loose connections in a printer, etc. Fix Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC If your Canon printer is not printing on […]

This article Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix] first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 24, 2024

2. Unable to print documents online from Canon MP510 printer on Windows 10

Hi Rosmery,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the printer on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you trying to print the documents from any website?
    • Which browser are you using to access the websites?
    • Have you tried to print the website from different browser and check if you are able to print them?
    • Have you tried to print any other documents and check if the issue persists?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run printer troubleshooter.

Fix printer problems

Step 2: I suggest you to download the latest printer drivers from the manufacturer's website, try to install them and check if it helps.

Printer Canon MP510 driver

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa about:
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 24, 2024
  3. Canon printer won't print

Open Start > Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot

Scroll down

Click Printer

Click Run the Troubleshooter

When complete, restart to see if the problem is resolved.

If that does not work...

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your Canon printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your Canon Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for Canon Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 24, 2024
  4. Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 24, 2024
Thema:

Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]

1. Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix] - Similar Threads - Canon printer printing

2. canon printer black color not printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    canon printer black color not printing: canon printer the black color not printing, the ink is on good level I have tried cleaning the check the nozzle that it might clogged still the color black is not printing, was it possible for me to change the new cartridge? thank you...
  3. canon printer black color not printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    canon printer black color not printing: canon printer the black color not printing, the ink is on good level I have tried cleaning the check the nozzle that it might clogged still the color black is not printing, was it possible for me to change the new cartridge? thank you...
  4. Fix Canon Printer Error 5C20 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Canon Printer Error 5C20 on Windows PC: [ATTACH]A lot of users when trying to print something or run maintenance are seeing Error Code 5C20. Users are hearing peculiar sounds when trying to do the task, and then after probing a bit they see the error code in question. If your Canon Printer is showing Error 5C20 on...
  5. Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer: Can't even print the Test Page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-issues-with-canon-mf4350d-printer/c64c6d2d-0db8-414c-b478-fdf08843b66a
  6. Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer

Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer: Need help. Having issue to print document on Canon MF4350d printer, keep getting error. This started earlier today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-issues-with-canon-mf4350d-printer/ae208a13-cb61-4584-9d2a-53434d79f3fa
  7. Canon printer not printing photos properly

Canon printer not printing photos properly: My printer will only print part of a photograph. I am told that it might be a problem arising from the March Microsoft Security Update. Other than removing the Update has anyone had a similar problem and found a solution/ Will Microsoft issue a patch soon? I understand...
  8. I cannot print with my Canon Printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot print with my Canon Printer: I cannot print with my Canon Printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-print-with-my-canon-printer/ebccee43-1724-47aa-9e0b-1887e835be12
  9. My Canon printer won't connect or print

My Canon printer won't connect or print: Please assist - the documents remain in the queue - it won't print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-printer-wont-connect-or-print/1cca49f5-5509-4d36-811e-16d4124e7006
  10. My New Canon Printer Stopped Printing

My New Canon Printer Stopped Printing: I recently purchased a CanonTS9120, installed it, & it worked perfectly for three days. Then it stopped printing. After multiple tries, restarts, etc., I uninstalled and reinstalled the printer. It said the installation was successful and I printed one document -- then it...