Windows 10: Buttons and apps become unresponsive shortly after startup

Discus and support Buttons and apps become unresponsive shortly after startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just reinstalled my pc, thought everything was going good untill I realized that my task manager buttons stopped working I tried clicking on other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by atreyu rea, May 9, 2024.

1. Buttons and apps become unresponsive shortly after startup

I just reinstalled my pc, thought everything was going good untill I realized that my task manager buttons stopped working I tried clicking on other things like my browser and then every single app I had open stopped being responsive, it's now to the point I can't even close them whenever the little "this app is being unresponsive message pops up" because everything's being unresponsive, I tried restarting my computer like 1000 times and it always does this. I'm 16 and I'm not into all this computer stuff so can someone simply explain to me how to fix this issue

:)

atreyu rea, May 9, 2024
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 9, 2024
  3. Instagram app buttons are unresponsive

Instagram interface buttons are suddenly unresponsive. Nothing happens when I click on Messages, Profile, etc. When I tried to report the problem via the app, I get this error:

There was an error submitting your bug report. Please try again later.

Instagram web interface works fine via Chrome. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Microsoft Windows 11 Home 10.0.22621 Build 22621

Diplocaulus, May 9, 2024
  4. Kreij Win User

Buttons and apps become unresponsive shortly after startup

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, May 9, 2024
Thema:

Buttons and apps become unresponsive shortly after startup

1. Buttons and apps become unresponsive shortly after startup - Similar Threads - Buttons apps become

2. Buttons and apps become unresponsive shortly after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buttons and apps become unresponsive shortly after startup: I just reinstalled my pc, thought everything was going good untill I realized that my task manager buttons stopped working I tried clicking on other things like my browser and then every single app I had open stopped being responsive, it's now to the point I can't even close...
  3. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD: Hello!Recently I had a problem with my Windows not updating from 10 vers. 1909 to vers. 22H2 and have tried a number of fixes that have led me to believe that there is a physical issue with my motherboard. However, I had the idea of transferring my SSD to a friend's PC, have...
  4. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD: Hello!Recently I had a problem with my Windows not updating from 10 vers. 1909 to vers. 22H2 and have tried a number of fixes that have led me to believe that there is a physical issue with my motherboard. However, I had the idea of transferring my SSD to a friend's PC, have...
  5. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup: Hello!Recently I had a problem with my Windows not updating from 10 vers. 1909 to vers. 22H2 and have tried a number of fixes that have led me to believe that there is a physical issue with my motherboard. However, I had the idea of transferring my SSD to a friend's PC, have...
  7. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup

PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup: Hello!Recently I had a problem with my Windows not updating from 10 vers. 1909 to vers. 22H2 and have tried a number of fixes that have led me to believe that there is a physical issue with my motherboard. However, I had the idea of transferring my SSD to a friend's PC, have...
  8. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Pc becomes unresponsive shortly after being turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc becomes unresponsive shortly after being turned on: So I booted up my pc, and after about 10 sec. The pc becomes almost unresponsive, can't open any apps, setting etc. I can still move thing around, and if I manege to open taskmaneger on those 10 sec. It still works. After restarting it still happens I think it happened after...
  10. Pc becomes unresponsive shortly after being turned on

Pc becomes unresponsive shortly after being turned on: So I booted up my pc, and after about 10 sec. The pc becomes almost unresponsive, can't open any apps, setting etc. I can still move thing around, and if I manege to open taskmaneger on those 10 sec. It still works. After restarting it still happens I think it happened after...