Windows 10: Zina BinoPix binoculars w digital camera software/driver download

Discus and support Zina BinoPix binoculars w digital camera software/driver download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Zina BinoPix binoculars w digital camera. I have installed the cd software included on 2 different computers, Windows 7. My newer laptop w... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kyle Earley, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Zina BinoPix binoculars w digital camera software/driver download

I have Zina BinoPix binoculars w digital camera. I have installed the cd software included on 2 different computers, Windows 7. My newer laptop w Windows doesn't have a cd drive. The camera will not open. Tried reinstalling the driver, but it must be defective bc it still won't work. I am not a techie. I would need specific step by step instructions to apply whatever "fix" is shared. Please help as I have enjoyed snapping the wildlife photos and would love to see them!

:)

Kyle Earley, Jun 23, 2024

2. Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.

Hey So, I've just gotten these Digital Camera/Binoculars from a hospice care store just yesterday, and when I plug it into my PC, it's saying that the driver is unavailable. I'm currently on a Windows 11 Laptop, and the binoculars/camera came with a CD/Disc that I could place into my Computer, but I don't have that exact component to place the CD/Disc into. Is there any alternative that I could perhaps use for this? Or would I just need to bring them back to the hospice care store that I got them from? Thank you. Have a Nice Day.

More Info about them: SEAL BINOCULARS WITH BUILT IN DIGITAL CAMERA - Telescopes and Binoculars (telescopesbinoculars.uk)

Ailis Abba, Jun 23, 2024
  3. LilBro Win User
    Driver for USB digital camera binocular

After our recent move I found an old pair of binoculars with a digital camera built in. And I remembered I have beaucoup pix on it. In device manager/other devices/USB digital still camera there is the yellow triangle with "!" in it showing something is wrong. There is no brand name on the binocs. The pic below is what they look like. Is the problem with the device or the computer, an HP 15-bs0xx laptop? Windows update was just run.

Zina BinoPix binoculars w digital camera software/driver download 2befe646-12d4-4500-b7c9-69679d84d99c?upload=true.jpg

LilBro, Jun 23, 2024
  4. Zina BinoPix binoculars w digital camera software/driver download

Need to trick Windows 10 into recognizing USB digital binoculars

Hi there! I really need some help. I just bought some digital binoculars from the store, only to discover it was so outdated that Windows 10 won't even recognize the USB device. The company, MerchSource, keeps offering to send me a CD, which does not make
    me confident that this will ever work in Windows 10. HOWEVER. I was hoping someone here has some suggestions for tricking Windows 10 into recognizing a USB device for which specific drivers might not exist. Like, does anyone know if there's a generic "camera"
    or "binoculars" or "microscope" type of driver that might pick up the device? Huge thanks for any help.

Sharper Image branded 10 X 25 Digital Camera Binoculars

http://manuals.merchsource.com

Thanks in advance!

-Karen

KSpiegelman, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

Zina BinoPix binoculars w digital camera software/driver download

1. Zina BinoPix binoculars w digital camera software/driver download - Similar Threads - Zina BinoPix binoculars

2. Zina BinoPix binoculars w digital camera software/driver download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zina BinoPix binoculars w digital camera software/driver download: I have Zina BinoPix binoculars w digital camera. I have installed the cd software included on 2 different computers, Windows 7. My newer laptop w Windows doesn't have a cd drive. The camera will not open. Tried reinstalling the driver, but it must be defective bc it still...
  3. Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.: Hey So, I've just gotten these Digital Camera/Binoculars from a hospice care store just yesterday, and when I plug it into my PC, it's saying that the driver is unavailable. I'm currently on a Windows 11 Laptop, and the binoculars/camera came with a CD/Disc that I could place...
  4. Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.

Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.: Hey So, I've just gotten these Digital Camera/Binoculars from a hospice care store just yesterday, and when I plug it into my PC, it's saying that the driver is unavailable. I'm currently on a Windows 11 Laptop, and the binoculars/camera came with a CD/Disc that I could place...
  5. Driver for USB digital camera binocular

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver for USB digital camera binocular: After our recent move I found an old pair of binoculars with a digital camera built in. And I remembered I have beaucoup pix on it. In device manager/other devices/USB digital still camera there is the yellow triangle with "!" in it showing something is wrong. There is no...
  6. Driver for USB digital camera binocular

Driver for USB digital camera binocular: After our recent move I found an old pair of binoculars with a digital camera built in. And I remembered I have beaucoup pix on it. In device manager/other devices/USB digital still camera there is the yellow triangle with "!" in it showing something is wrong. There is no...
  7. Driver for USB digital camera binocular

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Digital camera download

Digital camera download: Is there a download for Minolta Dimage 7 camera for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-camera-download/4686ff75-0d06-4798-be6a-15cbc76d6507
  9. Old Digital Camera Drivers

Old Digital Camera Drivers: Recently my father passed away and I was given his old digital camera (Goodmans GDC1388) Sadly this does not have a screen so I can see what's on the device and Windows 10 doesn't know what drivers it needs. I have attached what I see in Windows 10 and if you want any more...
  10. Software for Panasonic PV-SD4090 Digital camera

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Software for Panasonic PV-SD4090 Digital camera: I am looking for software to D/L pictures from my digital camera. I am using Windows 10 right now. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-for-panasonic-pv-sd4090-digital-camera/a12276f6-b9d5-4bc0-8b5d-d5aa214d6786"