Windows 10: Youtube videos freeze for a bit in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Youtube videos freeze for a bit in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,Recently i have noticed that Youtube videos freeze for 1 second and then the video continues playing normaly. This freezing happens between 15-20... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Emilio Ignacio Chandía, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Youtube videos freeze for a bit in Microsoft Edge

Hi,Recently i have noticed that Youtube videos freeze for 1 second and then the video continues playing normaly. This freezing happens between 15-20 second periodically.This is the report file that i can find in edge://gpu/:about-gpu-2024-06-19T17-48-59-247Z.txt

:)

Emilio Ignacio Chandía, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

Youtube videos freeze for a bit in Microsoft Edge

1. Youtube videos freeze for a bit in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Youtube videos freeze

2. Youtube videos freeze for a bit in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube videos freeze for a bit in Microsoft Edge: Hi,Recently i have noticed that Youtube videos freeze for 1 second and then the video continues playing normaly. This freezing happens between 15-20 second periodically.This is the report file that i can find in edge://gpu/:about-gpu-2024-06-19T17-48-59-247Z.txt...
  3. Youtube videos freeze for a bit in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube videos freeze for a bit in Microsoft Edge: Hi,Recently i have noticed that Youtube videos freeze for 1 second and then the video continues playing normaly. This freezing happens between 15-20 second periodically.This is the report file that i can find in edge://gpu/:about-gpu-2024-06-19T17-48-59-247Z.txt...
  4. Microsoft edge video playback freezing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft edge video playback freezing Windows 11: I use Microsoft Edge to study at home and this problem has happened to me twice this month; while I had one of the videos my teacher shared on microsoft edge it froze the whole computer and turned the screen black. I tried shutting the computer off but as I pressed the...
  5. Microsoft edge video playback freezing Windows 11

Microsoft edge video playback freezing Windows 11: I use Microsoft Edge to study at home and this problem has happened to me twice this month; while I had one of the videos my teacher shared on microsoft edge it froze the whole computer and turned the screen black. I tried shutting the computer off but as I pressed the...
  6. YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix]: [IMG]If YouTube videos lag or stutter in Edge, then the solutions provided in this article will help you fix this problem. There can be many reasons for this issue, like a corrupted browser cache, bad extensions, etc. Whatever the cause of the issue is, use the solutions...
  7. Laptop freezes while watching youtube videos

Laptop freezes while watching youtube videos: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 810Parameter 2: ffffa109f4473000Parameter 3: ffffa109e5e37040Parameter 4: 69OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack:...
  8. Microsoft Edge - YouTube AdBlock

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge - YouTube AdBlock: I use adblock, have always used it, and after the new update I wanted to go from Chrome to the new Edge. Brought over adblock and other stuff from chrome, but the adblock doesnt seem to work on youtube on the edge browser... It works fine on Chrome though. submitted by...
  9. Edge Chromium dropping frames on YouTube videos

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium dropping frames on YouTube videos: Hello (system specs are on the profile). I've both Edge Chromium dev (Version 83.0.478.10 (Official build) dev (64-bit)) and Edge Chromium (Version 81.0.416.58 (Official build) (64-bit)) installed, the browsers are fast overall but the problem is, every time I watch a video...
  10. Not able to play Youtube videos in Edge windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to play Youtube videos in Edge windows10: Dear Team, Unable to play youtube videos in Edge browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/not-able-to-play-youtube-videos-in-edge-windows10/0d39e71f-ce2d-40e6-af07-c8398bbe37cf