Windows 10: Your Phone - dial pad missing

Discus and support Your Phone - dial pad missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,The dial pad in the Your Phone Desktop App is missing. I have already tried the following multiple times:Remove Bluetooth Devices and reconnect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lemiral, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Lemiral Win User

Your Phone - dial pad missing

Hello,The dial pad in the Your Phone Desktop App is missing. I have already tried the following multiple times:Remove Bluetooth Devices and reconnect them PC & Mobile.Reset "Your Phone".Restarting Bluetooth Support Service.Reboot PC & Phone.I found this in the event log:Faulting application name: YourPhone.exe, version: 1.22022.147.0, time stamp: 0x622a84a1Faulting module name: Windows.Devices.Enumeration.dll, version: 10.0.22000.37, time stamp: 0xcdfa9af4Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault off

:)

Lemiral, Mar 21, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

Brink, Mar 21, 2022
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    dial pad

Hi Gregory,

A recent change in the configuration of your device can be one of the factors why this issue occurs.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you using a third-party application for your dial pad?
    • What was the recent update that was installed on your device?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Mar 21, 2022
  4. FallenZen Win User

Phone dial Pad in WP8

"Why use the dial pad?" Simple. The majority of my outbound calls are not to my friends and family, but instead they are most frequently to original clientele with singular (non recurring) contracts... That, or they're to corporate "toll free" 800 numbers
    that would only add clutter to my contacts list if stored.

Honestly, the dial pad is inconvenient enough to access that (if I cannot find a fix) this will be my last, and only, Windows Mobile phone. Seriously, Microsoft... Fix it and make the default behavior a customizable setting, please! Don't make folks like
    me go back to the inefficient and buggy Android platform... Please?

FallenZen, Mar 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Your Phone - dial pad missing - Similar Threads - Phone dial pad

2. t9 dial in phone link dial app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    t9 dial in phone link dial app: t9 dial in phone link dial app doesn't show any corresponding contacts while dialing dictionary names https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/t9-dial-in-phone-link-dial-app/2cf08149-8980-40c7-9c7d-fc5bb02bdfa2
  3. t9 dial in phone link dial app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    t9 dial in phone link dial app: t9 dial in phone link dial app doesn't show any corresponding contacts while dialing dictionary names https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/t9-dial-in-phone-link-dial-app/2cf08149-8980-40c7-9c7d-fc5bb02bdfa2
  4. Your Phone app missing in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone app missing in Microsoft Store: When I open the Your Phone app on my PC Windows 10 64bit I get the message saying the app needs to be updated. I click on update, but it then tells me the update cannot be found. If I open Microsoft Store and do a search for the Your Phone app, it cannot find that either.I...
  5. Your Phone - dial pad missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone - dial pad missing: Hello,The dial pad in the Your Phone Desktop App is missing. I have already tried the following multiple times:Remove Bluetooth Devices and reconnect them PC & Mobile.Reset "Your Phone".Restarting Bluetooth Support Service.Reboot PC & Phone.I found this in the event...
  6. Your Phone App- Dial pad does not show up

Your Phone App- Dial pad does not show up: I have been trying to link my Android phone Motorola OnePower, Android 10.0 to my windows 10 laptop Lenovo Ideapad C340. Whilst I am able to connect the phone to get and send messages, view photos, notifications etc. BUT I am unable to dial out of my laptop nor am I able...
  7. Direct dial on Your Phone App from an Excel Spreadsheet.

Direct dial on Your Phone App from an Excel Spreadsheet.: It is possible to set Your Phone App to allow dial phone numbers directly from Excel Spreadsheets? with a single click in a cell, i.e. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direct-dial-on-your-phone-app-from-an-excel/9d44f0c8-5da2-42cf-bfa1-55ca403d1a9f
  8. Your Phone Companion - no dial pad for calls?

Your Phone Companion - no dial pad for calls?: Hello, everyone. I've seen that through the latest updates, users can now link their android phone and sync photos, SMS messages and receive calls on their PC. However, although I have the latest update installed, while I can see my photos and SMS messages, I do not see the...
  9. Missing "calls" tab in Your Phone app

Missing "calls" tab in Your Phone app: Hi, I want to answer my phone calls in windows using my headset and tried using Your Phone app. I connected my PC updated windows 10 and Phone Android 8 and paired them by Bluetooth, but there's no "calls" tab showing in the app. I've checked the instructions online and...
  10. Your Phone app missing from Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your Phone app missing from Update: I got the 1809 build October release update, but the Your Phone app is no where to be found on my machine. Any word on how I might get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/your-phone-app-missing-from-update/d0840525-2b0d-4dcf-9f3d-967e03eecd9b