Windows 10: Your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this PC. Tried many times...

Discus and support Your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this PC. Tried many times... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this PC. Tried many times even network are going great even can't able to login. Help... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nakul awana, Sep 21, 2024 at 11:17 PM.

1. Your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this PC. Tried many times...

Your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this PC. Tried many times even network are going great even can't able to login. Help me to login please

:)

2. "your PC is offline please sign in with the last password used on the PC..."

I can not reboot my PC. I get the message "your PC is offline please sign in with the last password used on the PC..." I put the password but after awhile I get the same message. I have Windows 10 and I have tried numerous things

OuraniaRiddle, Sep 21, 2024 at 11:22 PM
  3. Your PC is offline...please sign in with the last password used

My HP laptop was working just fine (almost never having wifi/internet access) was busy on my computer as normal, step away for a few min tried to log in again and got this message, "Your PC is offline. Please sign in with the password last
    used on this PC." I tried my pin-password on -numerous times- and it did not work. I looked online, through a bunch of Windows 8 customers having the same problem, tried a few solutions and none of them worked (including restarting and going into safe mode,
    but when it brings me to the log in screen and I put in the password is said wrong password). I changed my password on my windows account, and tried to log in with the old password as well as the new one multiple times, did not work. I restarted my computer
    numerous times did not work. Please note, my wifi is not connecting to my computer either. I have tried plugging in wifi and it has not worked either. I cannot log on to my computer and don't know if I am missing something or is a format my only other option?

leandriepotgieter, Sep 21, 2024 at 11:22 PM
  4. DavoTraff Win User

Your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this PC. Tried many times...

Your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this PC

Whenever I boot my laptop when not connected to the internet, the lock screen says "Your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this PC." So, naturally, this is what I do. But it doesn't work until about the 4th to 6th time I re-enter
    the password.

There is no doubt that I am entering the correct password! This is the password which works when my laptop in online.

This is very annoying, especially when dealing with clients in their office! And it is a frustrating waste of time. There should be no restrictions on getting from the lock screen into my computer, whether I am online or offline, if I remember my password
    correctly.

How can I get from the lock screen / sign in screen into my laptop on the first try?

No other forums seem to give a sensible answer to this.

Thema:

Your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this PC. Tried many times...

1. Your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this PC. Tried many times... - Similar Threads - offline Please sign

2. Your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this PC. Tried many times...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this PC. Tried many times...: Your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this PC. Tried many times even network are going great even can't able to login. Help me to login please...
  3. Your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this PC. Tried many times...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this PC. Tried many times...: Your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this PC. Tried many times even network are going great even can't able to login. Help me to login please...
  4. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: I have a Quantum View Tablet running Windows 8.1. It has been years since I have logged into this device, but I still have the same Microsoft account. The startup screen shows my current Microsoft Account email address, and states "Your device is offline. Please sign in with...
  5. Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't...: Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't allow me to sign in after update?How do I get on without loosing my files?...
  6. Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't...

Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't...: Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't allow me to sign in after update?How do I get on without loosing my files?...
  7. your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.: Few days ago, I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and now I can't sign in to my device. I've tried all available solutions recommended in the microsoft community but nothing worked. Now, all my data is inaccessible. It's a HP laptop but they won't help with this issue....
  8. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: my pc is in offline and it is asking to sign in with the last password. but i don't remember the password,and i tried with some passwords that i remember then also it's not working.....how do i fix this?I really need to have access to my pc!...
  9. PC offline, please use last password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC offline, please use last password: Just updated my 1st gen Surface Go 4gb with the latest windows 10 insider preview, and when it restarted it came to the log in screen and it wouldnt allow me to use windows hello face or pin and said i had to use password. Enter my password and it doesn't log me in. Says i...
  10. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: I tried to connect with my password and it just saying the same. And i can t neither connect to my internet. Please if someone know the fix let me know i can t use my computer. submitted by /u/Robertboss10010 [link] [comments]...