Windows 10: your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment

Discus and support your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Suji Bhai, May 11, 2023.

1. Suji Bhai Win User

your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment

:)

Suji Bhai, May 11, 2023
  2. Graeme.P Win User

PC doesn´t meet hardware requirements for game bar.

Hi Nicholas, thanks for your question. I'm Graeme, a fellow user in the Microsoft community.

It sounds like your graphics card may not be compatible with the recording functionality of Game Bar. Do you know what model your graphics card is?

Here's a page that lists the system requirements of Game Bar's DVR function:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-on-windows/...

If your PC doesn't meet those requirements, you won't be able to use Game Bar to record.

Let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

Graeme.P, May 11, 2023
  3. Martmcd Win User
    PC doesn´t meet hardware requirements for game bar.

It may be as simple as outdated graphics drivers, if you can find a way of connecting to the internet try updating the drivers.

or it may be that your graphics card is not suitable.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/...

Martmcd, May 11, 2023
  4. Ariyah15 Win User

PC does not meet the hardware requirement

Hi, until one month ago i had been using the game recorder to screen record. however, now it says that my PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures? is there a way to fix this?

Ariyah15, May 11, 2023
Thema:

1. your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment - Similar Threads - doesn't meet hardware

2. "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem: have tried everything to find out why my PC can't do any screen recordings or replace. It can screenshot but that's it really. I did try game DVR also tried registry keys but they don't seem to work out for me. And I do have the minimum requirements to record, so why is it...
  3. your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory: Hello,I tried to install the "Amazon App Store" on my Win11 laptop. The installed RAM amount is 20GB,yet the Windows App Store tells the 20GB is less than the 8GB minimum. how is this possible? what can i do?...
  4. your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory: Hello,I tried to install the "Amazon App Store" on my Win11 laptop. The installed RAM amount is 20GB,yet the Windows App Store tells the 20GB is less than the 8GB minimum. how is this possible? what can i do?...
  5. your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment: your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-doesnt-meet-the-hardware-requirment/774654b6-4153-4441-b748-d927c9b2470d
  6. "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures." Error, even though it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures." Error, even though it...: Hi there,I use the built in recorder in the Xbox Game bar to record my gameplay, I used it for 2 years and everything was perfect, it had no performance impact and footage was of great quality, however I reinstalled Windows a few days ago, and suddenly it says my hardware...
  7. "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures." Error, even though it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures." Error, even though it...: Hi there,I use the built in recorder in the Xbox Game bar to record my gameplay, I used it for 2 years and everything was perfect, it had no performance impact and footage was of great quality, however I reinstalled Windows a few days ago, and suddenly it says my hardware...
  8. "sorry this pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "sorry this pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips": I used to record clips using the game DVR, I had no problem at all, and one day this error just popped up "sorry this pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips". I tried updating the drivers but still nothing worked, can anyone help please? [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 Gamebar "sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" -...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Gamebar "sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" -...: I have an Nvidia GeForce GT 1030. It is fully functional, and the drivers are up to date. I previously had an Nvidia Geforce GT 730, and experienced the same issue, with the same message. I have looked up the requriements, and the requirements say I only need a 600+ card...
  10. Doesn't meet your organization's requirements

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Doesn't meet your organization's requirements: I cannot change my pin, password or anything because this keeps popping up. I have windows 10 home, anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/hudsonlstl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdyrr8/doesnt_meet_your_organizations_requirements/