Windows 10: Your device ran into a problem loop. Turns itself off when entering safe mode

Discus and support Your device ran into a problem loop. Turns itself off when entering safe mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. Yesterday when I opened my laptop HP laptop 15-da0016cy it was stuck on loading. Like I get the HP logo with a loading icon below it. After 10 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by don .1, Jun 30, 2024 at 9:57 AM.

1. don .1 Win User

Your device ran into a problem loop. Turns itself off when entering safe mode

Hi. Yesterday when I opened my laptop HP laptop 15-da0016cy it was stuck on loading. Like I get the HP logo with a loading icon below it. After 10 to 20 minutes of loading like that, i’ll get a blue screen: “Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’ll restart for you. Stop code: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG” which then it’ll turn itself off and try to restart, doing the same exact process at before. I looked up this issue, and tried the safe mode option. I followed the steps, and everytime I was on the last part where it should open to safe mode, my laptop turns itself off for some rea

:)

2. Cannot enter safe mode

Hi, My Asus laptop is stuck in a startup repair loop while trying to fix error 0x80070091, I've tried following things:
    Use this guide: Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Use the option 'reset this pc' and tried to use 'system recovery' but all to no avail.
    While in this startup repair loop it also seems impossible to enter safe mode. (I've tried to enter safe mode pressing F5 from the startup settings screen). I guess using the tweaking repair program will solve this error (0x80070091) but obviously I have to enter safe mode first. Any suggestions?

Thx!

Ray

3. Safe mode problem

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• By saying that you have a "Safe mode problem," did you mean to say that your computer is stuck in Safe mode or are you unable to boot it to Safe mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted to resolve your concern?

If this is caused by recent programs installed on your computer, then we suggest you to run
    System Restore to revert your system files to an earlier date. To run System Restore, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • On the run command box, type "RSTRUI.EXE" and hit enter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Make sure that you choose the restore point date when your computer was working fine. Please be advised that programs and applications installed on your computer after the restore point will be removed.

Let us know how it goes.

4. Your device ran into a problem loop. Turns itself off when entering safe mode

Cant enter safe mode Windows 10 restart loop

When I turn on my pc it will say ”preparing automatic repair“ then ‘diagnosing your pc" then "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete" then about 2 sec later there will be a blue screen saying "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart you." and after that it just go into a loop.

I've read the solutions for this problem however I cant get into safe mode. I tried shift and f8.

What do I do?

Thema:

Your device ran into a problem loop. Turns itself off when entering safe mode

1. Your device ran into a problem loop. Turns itself off when entering safe mode - Similar Threads - device ran problem

2. Your device ran into a problem loop. Turns itself off when entering safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device ran into a problem loop. Turns itself off when entering safe mode: Hi. Yesterday when I opened my laptop HP laptop 15-da0016cy it was stuck on loading. Like I get the HP logo with a loading icon below it. After 10 to 20 minutes of loading like that, i’ll get a blue screen: “Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’ll restart...
  3. Your device ran into a problem loop. Turns itself off when entering safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your device ran into a problem loop. Turns itself off when entering safe mode: Hi. Yesterday when I opened my laptop HP laptop 15-da0016cy it was stuck on loading. Like I get the HP logo with a loading icon below it. After 10 to 20 minutes of loading like that, i’ll get a blue screen: “Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’ll restart...
  4. My PC cannot go to safe mode. "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC cannot go to safe mode. "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart": Hello,My PC had an issue of "Updates are underway" and continually restarting, the same issue as https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-updates-are-underway-do-not-turn-off/9cf763b1-7922-40f9-8185-adb69ccba219. Then I followed instruction...
  5. My PC cannot go to safe mode. "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC cannot go to safe mode. "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart": Hello,My PC had an issue of "Updates are underway" and continually restarting, the same issue as https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-updates-are-underway-do-not-turn-off/9cf763b1-7922-40f9-8185-adb69ccba219. Then I followed instruction...
  6. Windows 10 Stuck in your device ran into a problem loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuck in your device ran into a problem loop: My Pc has been stuck in Your device ran into a problem. We’ll restart it for you. stop code: NTFS FILE SYSTEM I have to try to hard shut down the computer or three times to enter troubleshoot. however my computer doesn’t enter recovery mode/troubleshoot page. It instead...
  7. Your device ran into a problem

Your device ran into a problem: [IMG] What happen ? and how to fix Windows show blue screen Your device ran a problem and needs to start. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you...
  8. Dark Mode turning itself off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Mode turning itself off: Windows 10 Home version 1909 Dark Mode is turning itself off back to light after reboot randomly and its very irritating. Having to set it back to dark mode all the time is a pain in the... Why does it do this? Last thing I did before Windows started going back to...
  9. Dark Mode turning itself off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Mode turning itself off?: Since I update to 1903 I keep having this issue where the dark mode is turning itself off randomly. I have not found anything specific happening at the time i just boot up and default app mode turns to light. I set this back to dark and i am fine for awhile again could be...
  10. Turning off safe mode

Turning off safe mode: Dudes I encounter a lot of problems with Safe Mode. However I cannot turn off this feature. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/turning-off-safe-mode/1b25bdef-6575-451c-b76e-fa4b4c92226f