Windows 10: “Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.” I need a solution...

Discus and support “Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.” I need a solution... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi guys! I really need help with this issue.Soo… I was logging in my PC today. I used the “Other user” option as I wanted to login as a guest as I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by N0735, Sep 5, 2024.

1. N0735 Win User

“Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.” I need a solution...

Hi guys! I really need help with this issue.Soo… I was logging in my PC today. I used the “Other user” option as I wanted to login as a guest as I can’t currently access the local account within the PC, and when I typed my computer name and the account name which is guest, and this error popped up to me which says.. “Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.” I don’t have a administrator, so please any thing to help with this issue as I want to really login into the guest account but it’s saying it’s disabled. Thanks!Regards, N.

:)

N0735, Sep 5, 2024

2. Error: "Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator."

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

• What is the complete error message you get?

• How many user accounts do you have on the computer?
    Let us follow the steps suggested by Likhitha V (replied
    on October 13, 2015) in the following thread that speaks about a possible solution for the related issue:

Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator

Redirecting

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 5, 2024
  3. Account Has Been Disabled See your System Administrator

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Provide us the following information to assist you better.

• How many user account you have on your computer?

• Have you log into Administrator account?

I would suggest you to try these steps below and check if it helps;

• Type this pc in search and right click on This PC and click Manage
    • At left side click on "Local Users and Groups"
    • Double click on User. Now at the right click you can find all the users.
    • Now select your user and right click on it----->Select "Properties"---->then uncheck the checkbox "Account is disabled". (Note: if account is locked option is also selected, then uncheck that option also)

Then Click on OK--->close the computer management window

Restart your PC and try to login in and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 5, 2024
  4. “Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.” I need a solution...

on the log in screen when i click on log in as administrator it says your account has been disabled please contact system administrator

Hello Deepika,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• How many user accounts do you have on the computer?
    Let us follow the steps suggested by Likhitha V (replied on October 13, 2015) in
    the following thread that speaks about a possible solution for the related issue:

Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator

Redirecting

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 5, 2024
Thema:

“Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.” I need a solution...

1. “Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.” I need a solution... - Similar Threads - “Your account has

2. “Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.” I need a solution...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.” I need a solution...: Hi guys! I really need help with this issue.Soo… I was logging in my PC today. I used the “Other user” option as I wanted to login as a guest as I can’t currently access the local account within the PC, and when I typed my computer name and the account name which is guest,...
  3. “Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.” I need a solution...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.” I need a solution...: Hi guys! I really need help with this issue.Soo… I was logging in my PC today. I used the “Other user” option as I wanted to login as a guest as I can’t currently access the local account within the PC, and when I typed my computer name and the account name which is guest,...
  4. I need a solution for “Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.”

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need a solution for “Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.”: Hi guys! I really need help with this issue.Soo… I was logging in my PC today. I used the “Other user” option as I wanted to login as a guest as I can’t currently access the local account within the PC, and when I typed my computer name and the account name which is guest,...
  5. Administrator. Your Account has been disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator. Your Account has been disabled: I have reset my daughters Lenovo laptop, but now i am getting an error message that won't let me get passed this screen. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-your-account-has-been-disabled/ffce44aa-ea17-400c-8537-e0d8a72b18ba
  6. Administrator your account has been disabled. please see your system administrator

Administrator your account has been disabled. please see your system administrator: I am stuck in the log in screen without my picture name ext. if i click ok, it brings me to a button for sign in, were if i click that, it brings me to the same screen. I have the internet, ease of access, and power buttons in the corner. Safe mode might be enabled but i...
  7. account has been disabled please see your system administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    account has been disabled please see your system administrator: on my other laptop i am not able to sign in the account has been disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-has-been-disabled-please-see-your-system/68acd008-b6ca-44c0-9d59-01e6b4d634d4
  8. ‘Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator’

‘Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator’: I can’t get into my laptop as whenever I try to sign in that text keeps coming up, I’ve tried making a new account from CMD and logging in to that, I have tried to get in through a SAM file but the message keeps coming back up. Btw, I deleted my primary account and I am...
  9. Your account has been disabled, Please see your system administrator

in Windows 10 News
    Your account has been disabled, Please see your system administrator: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are not able to log into your user account and you see a message – Your account has been disabled, Please see your system administrator on Windows 10/8/7, follow this solution. You won’t be able to access your [...] This post Your account has been...
  10. Administrator - Your account has been disabled. Please see your sys...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator - Your account has been disabled. Please see your sys...: I was booting into safe mode after my own admin account was accidentally changed to a normal user and the message saying "Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator." and the only thing I can interact with is the OK button. I can't do anything else...