Windows 10: You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen

Discus and support You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Juninah binti Mohd Amin, Dec 3, 2023.

1. You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen

You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen

:)

Juninah binti Mohd Amin, Dec 3, 2023
  2. gohan2091 Win User

Virus and Threat Protection Missing (Windows 11)

The Virus and Threat Protection part of Windows Security is not showing and I have tried various registry edits and commands to try and get this back and nothing has worked. Windows security menu shows this:
    You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen 400754d1700497172t-virus-threat-protection-missing-windows-11-a-screenshot-2023-11-20-161828.png
    When I click "Virus and threat protection" it shows this:
    You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen 400755d1700497234t-virus-threat-protection-missing-windows-11-a-screenshot-2023-11-20-161815.png
    I am the administrator and the sole user of my computer. Here is a screenshot of my Local Group Policy:
    You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen 400756d1700497429t-virus-threat-protection-missing-windows-11-a-screenshot-2023-11-20-162246.png
    I've ran sfc /scannow. I've also ran the Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth commands. In Registry at "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender Security Center\Virus and threat protection" this folder (Virus and threat protection) did not exist but I made a DWORD32 called "UILockdown" and set it to 0. Here is the Powershell command "Get-MpComputerStatus" which says antivirus is active?
    You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen 400757d1700497726t-virus-threat-protection-missing-windows-11-a-screenshot-2023-11-20-162733.png
    I don't have any 3rd party antivirus applications installed. I've also a virus scan via some Microsoft scanner (MSERT.exe) and it didn't find any issues. Can anyone help please?

gohan2091, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Virus and threat protection not working

Hi there, I recently reinstalled my windows and the Virus and threat protection is down! I have found that I am missing the 'Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Service ' and 'Windows Defender Security
    Center Service' files from my services list, I have looked into this and can find no solution to fixing this issue, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!!

Matthew_5196, Dec 3, 2023
  4. K. Ahi Win User

You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen

Windows Security App were the Virus and Threat Protection are missing

After updating my windows OS 11 with the latest windows update, there has seem to be no improvement to the Windows Security App were the Virus and Threat Protection are missing. Which also means that my Real Time Protection setting is also missing. Therefore, every time I try to search the Virus and Threat Protection, a dialog box pops up saying the IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app. So how do I fix this?

K. Ahi, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

1. You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen - Similar Threads - are missing Virus

2. You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen: You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-are-missing-virus-threat-protection-from-your/26d4d22f-3acd-457d-83b5-205172df9c84
  3. You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen: You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-are-missing-virus-threat-protection-from-your/26d4d22f-3acd-457d-83b5-205172df9c84
  4. Why is "Virus and threat protection" missing from Windows Security?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is "Virus and threat protection" missing from Windows Security?: I've been using Windows 10 for about a year and recently I've sent my laptop to acer centre to fix my laptop and they reset laptop. My windows defender virus and threat protection is no longer visible under Windows security, and when I try to scan a file, it says "IT admin...
  5. Virus and threat protection missing from windows security

Virus and threat protection missing from windows security: Virus and threat protection is missing for me from Windows Security and Security at a Glance. When I try to search for it in settings it shows a message that says “Your IT administrator has limited access…” I’ve run malwarebytes with no threats detected and my account is an...
  6. "Virus & Threat Protection" Missing from Windows Security

"Virus & Threat Protection" Missing from Windows Security: So I had been looking at my Task Manager and seeing a lot of things running I didn't recognize, so I thought it would be smart to run a scan of my computer. However, I am now unable to get to the "Virus & Threat Protection" section of Window Security. It shows up in a general...
  7. Virus & threat protection missing in windows security

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virus & threat protection missing in windows security: Virus & threat protection is somehow missing in windows security. Can anyone tell me how to fix that? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-missing-in-windows/7f0627ce-9b67-4a16-abaa-9477a3cec36b
  8. Security at glance for Virus & Threat Protection missing

Security at glance for Virus & Threat Protection missing: Hi can anyone show me how to make the security at glance permanently active? I've already try to delete the policy manager in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Policy Manager, its ok for a while but somehow it happening again and the policy came...
  9. VIRUS & THREAT PROTECTION IS MISSING FROM WINDOWS SECURITY

VIRUS & THREAT PROTECTION IS MISSING FROM WINDOWS SECURITY: Hello all, It is missing from both "Security at a glance" and the "Windows Security" screen. Leaving no way to control the Virus & Threat Protection feature. This problem appears to be happening more frequently. While thecause is unknown, there is a simple Registry...
  10. "Virus and threat protection" missing from Windows Security

"Virus and threat protection" missing from Windows Security: Split from this thread. Hey Kapil, Could you be more specific on how you find "Administrative templates"? Best regards Emil Sørensen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-missing-from-windows/6ee5d697-4040-4c47-acde-3bafe1d6f42b