Windows 10: Yellow line On Display

Discus and support Yellow line On Display in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, I am PrasannaI need your help,I am a Windows 10 Laptop user since from tomorrow I have been having a yellow line right exactly on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Prasanna Yehalegaonkar, Dec 18, 2021.

1. Yellow line On Display

Hello Microsoft, I am PrasannaI need your help,I am a Windows 10 Laptop user since from tomorrow I have been having a yellow line right exactly on the left side of my laptop's display please help me to solve this problem. Waiting for solution.

:)

Prasanna Yehalegaonkar, Dec 18, 2021
Thema:

Yellow line On Display

1. Yellow line On Display - Similar Threads - Yellow line Display

2. HOW TO FIX THE YELLOW VERTICAL LINE ON MONITOR?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO FIX THE YELLOW VERTICAL LINE ON MONITOR?: I tried to update my drivers theres no proplem in my cablesi tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-yellow-vertical-line-on-monitor/0fa59661-44a1-4a0c-8137-322cb30eb67e
  3. Laptop displays yellow lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop displays yellow lines: Hello,my laptop has been working fine,the first time I experienced this problem with my laptop was 4 weeks ago.I stopped using it but after one week I turned it on and found it had returned back to normal and working fine.Today the same problem has hit me back again.Anyone...
  4. Laptop displays yellow lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop displays yellow lines: Hello,my laptop has been working fine,the first time I experienced this problem with my laptop was 4 weeks ago.I stopped using it but after one week I turned it on and found it had returned back to normal and working fine.Today the same problem has hit me back again.Anyone...
  5. Laptop displays yellow lines

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Yellow line On Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow line On Display: Hello Microsoft, I am PrasannaI need your help,I am a Windows 10 Laptop user since from tomorrow I have been having a yellow line right exactly on the left side of my laptop's display please help me to solve this problem. Waiting for solution....
  7. Yellow Tint On Display Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yellow Tint On Display Screen: hello, u can call me leo i have bought ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FX506IH 8GB Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 4600h 4000series with gtx 1650 4vram i have an issue, after i bought it the look of the display looks yellow little bit, does anyone know how to fix it ? there is no splendid...
  8. monitor will not display the color yellow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    monitor will not display the color yellow: At some point, my computer stopped displaying the color yellow. Instead, I get green for any and all applications, work, whatever. Putting in the rgb values for pure yellow and green brings up almost identical colors the yellow has a slightly yellowish tinge to intense...
  9. LINE IN not displayed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LINE IN not displayed: Helloo, I'm using Windows 10, latest version. Sometime ago my line in setup was working fine. I don't know what happened but after a windows update, I can't see the line in option in the recording tab neither in disabled devices nor in enabled ones I wonder what is the...
  10. Line-In not displaying

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Line-In not displaying: Helloo, I'm using Windows 10, latest version. Sometime ago my line in setup was working fine. I don't know what happened but after a windows update, I can't see the line in option in the recording tab neither in disabled devices nor in enabled ones I wonder what is the...