Windows 10: Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook

Discus and support Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Export contacts from Yahoo gives CSV no options. Import in Outlook fails. Tried re-save from excel.Really wanted "mailto:" to send to Yahoo Mail which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DocLogic, May 26, 2022.

1. DocLogic Win User

Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook

Export contacts from Yahoo gives CSV no options. Import in Outlook fails. Tried re-save from excel.Really wanted "mailto:" to send to Yahoo Mail which IMAP lets me do, but need Contacts also.Is there a mail client that will access Yahoo contact list?

:)

DocLogic, May 26, 2022
  2. geercom Win User

Need Outlook 2010 to work or get Mail & Cal to import contacts

I don't understand what it means by "Create one or more folders in the list of folders that synchronize with your Outlook.com account". What does that mean? Are you saying you can create these folders somewhere inside Outlook.com and that the folders have to have the same names as the WLM folders? I don't understand. What folders are the ones that sync with Outlook.com? Where are these?

geercom, May 26, 2022
  3. Helmut Win User
    Need Outlook 2010 to work or get Mail & Cal to import contacts

I went from Windows XP to Windows 8.1/10. It certainly was not that difficult.
    Everything in WLM 2012 is now in the Windows 10 Mail App and Contacts App.

I went the route of an Outlook Mail account as I have 2 of those. It worked.
    But the same process can probably be done with a Gmail account or Yahoo Mail account.

The basics of the process are to use the Web interface of these accounts to create folders for your Emails, move those. Then import Contacts using *.CSV file.
    You can certainly export a Contacts *.CSV file from WLM 2012. Not sure about Outlook 2010.

Then using the Web Interface for an Outlook Mail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail account import the *.CSV file.
    Then using the Windows 10 Mail, Contacts App sync with that Account.

There is no direct import of a contacts *.CSV file into the Contacts App.

The details are about half way down these pages. They suggest Outlook Mail but I'm pretty sure you can do the same thing with a Gmail or Yahoo Mail account:
    https://support.office.com/en-us/art...a-f8ec74f8e8fd

Helmut, May 26, 2022
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, May 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook - Similar Threads - Yahoo Mail contacts

2. How To Contact Yahoo Mail Helpline?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Contact Yahoo Mail Helpline?: Yahoo Mail Helpline +1-888-270-6412. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions. As well as that, you are always free to contact them whenever you want in order to get answers to your questions. You can definitely expect them to be responsive...
  3. How To Contact Yahoo Mail Helpline?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Contact Yahoo Mail Helpline?: Yahoo Mail Helpline +1-888-270-6412. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions. As well as that, you are always free to contact them whenever you want in order to get answers to your questions. You can definitely expect them to be responsive...
  4. Email Field is empty on contacts imported from Yahoo! to Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Field is empty on contacts imported from Yahoo! to Outlook: After exporting all my contacts in Yahoo!, into a single file, the contacts' names appear in both Outlook and MS People, but the email address field is blank for 99 percent of the entries.Not sure which extension I used. Does that matter?Is this a random failure, and just try...
  5. Email Field is empty on contacts imported from Yahoo! to Outlook

Email Field is empty on contacts imported from Yahoo! to Outlook: After exporting all my contacts in Yahoo!, into a single file, the contacts' names appear in both Outlook and MS People, but the email address field is blank for 99 percent of the entries.Not sure which extension I used. Does that matter?Is this a random failure, and just try...
  6. Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook

Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook: Export contacts from Yahoo gives CSV no options. Import in Outlook fails. Tried re-save from excel.Really wanted "mailto:" to send to Yahoo Mail which IMAP lets me do, but need Contacts also.Is there a mail client that will access Yahoo contact list?...
  7. Outlook (group) contact vs. iOS contact/mail

Outlook (group) contact vs. iOS contact/mail: Outlook 365/current version iOS/Win10.0.19... Intent: Send a group email from the iPhone using iOS native email client. What I've done: 1. Created 'Test' group in desktop OL contacts containing 3 contacts/emails 2. Open contacts on the phone 3. Click Groups (default the...
  8. yahoo mail not working on outlook

yahoo mail not working on outlook: i have a yahoo email and its not working on outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail-not-working-on-outlook/09f277ef-9d62-4254-adad-dad2f98b9a27
  9. Mail contacts to be moved to Outlook

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Mail contacts to be moved to Outlook: I have recently installed Office365 for my mum on her computer. She previously used the Mail app and I have installed Outlook. However, she is complaining that her contacts are not there. I have downloaded the official contacts from her email system but there are some...
  10. syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook: I am unable to sync my yahoo account with my outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-my-yahoo-mail-account-to-outlook/c49e91ee-6fe3-470e-8b48-f5e9e7b32100