Windows 10: Xbox Wireless Headset help with W10/11

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Headset help with W10/11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Help! I have had my headset working for weeks on end with my laptop, phone and console. I recently fixed a longstanding WiFi issue with my laptop but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jordy1202, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Jordy1202 Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset help with W10/11

Help! I have had my headset working for weeks on end with my laptop, phone and console. I recently fixed a longstanding WiFi issue with my laptop but yesterday my headset wasn't able to pair with W10. I couldn't even see them when looking for BT devices. I upgraded drivers, uninstalled the headset, restarted services and even imaged to W11 to see if that had a fix at all. None of this worked. I tried the headset on another laptop running windows 10 corporate laptop so weird build w/ potential issues and that didn't work, same symptoms. I used my partners W10 laptop and the swift notification

:)

Jordy1202, Oct 19, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Xbox One Controller Wireless PC Adapter help.

Source: Connect Xbox One Controller to Windows PC | Xbox One Accessories

In this situation, these two links might be helpful to you:

3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft announces the new Xbox Wireless Headset

Source: Immerse Yourself in the Future of Gaming Audio with the Xbox Wireless Headset - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Plug in and Game on with the New Xbox Stereo Headset

Source: Plug in and Game on with the New Xbox Stereo Headset - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Headset help with W10/11 - Similar Threads - Xbox Wireless Headset

2. Xbox Wireless Headset + windows 11 =

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Headset + windows 11 =: Good morning,when I pair my Xbox audio headset to my PC, it is recognized but then a problem is encountered.In the bluetooth menu, I see the headset connecting and disconnecting continuously, which makes it unusable. And in the device management menu I see that a line "other...
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset + windows 11 =

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Headset + windows 11 =: Good morning,when I pair my Xbox audio headset to my PC, it is recognized but then a problem is encountered.In the bluetooth menu, I see the headset connecting and disconnecting continuously, which makes it unusable. And in the device management menu I see that a line "other...
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Headset: So recently I bought the xbox wireless headset and everytime i use like my microphone in a game or discord i cant hear what sounds are coming from where and it is really annoying and i really need help fixing....
  5. Xbox Wireless Headset

Xbox Wireless Headset: So recently I bought the xbox wireless headset and everytime i use like my microphone in a game or discord i cant hear what sounds are coming from where and it is really annoying and i really need help fixing....
  6. Xbox wireless headset on pc

Xbox wireless headset on pc: Hi all, will the xbox wireless headset connect to the xbox wireless apter for windows 10 work for comms and audio? from what Ive seen its only for controllers and wondering if ill be able to use the headset on my desktop. Thanks!...
  7. Xbox wireless headset on pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox wireless headset on pc: Hi all, will the xbox wireless headset connect to the xbox wireless apter for windows 10 work for comms and audio? from what Ive seen its only for controllers and wondering if ill be able to use the headset on my desktop. Thanks!...
  8. xbox wireless headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox wireless headset: so i have the xbox wireless headset and when i use it on my pc i have to use handsfree audio and mic to talk and hear but the audio quality is awful and if i try use stereo the sound completely cuts off when im using the microphone and can only hear games and talk with the...
  9. xbox wireless headset

xbox wireless headset: so i have the xbox wireless headset and when i use it on my pc i have to use handsfree audio and mic to talk and hear but the audio quality is awful and if i try use stereo the sound completely cuts off when im using the microphone and can only hear games and talk with the...
  10. Xbox Wireless Headset help with W10/11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Headset help with W10/11: Help! I have had my headset working for weeks on end with my laptop, phone and console. I recently fixed a longstanding WiFi issue with my laptop but yesterday my headset wasn't able to pair with W10. I couldn't even see them when looking for BT devices. I upgraded drivers,...