Windows 10: Xbox Peripheral Drivers

Discus and support Xbox Peripheral Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Two of my friends recently bought PCs, and all was well until they couldn't connect their controller. Neither of them had Xbox Peripherals installed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LukeEvans_117, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Xbox Peripheral Drivers

Two of my friends recently bought PCs, and all was well until they couldn't connect their controller. Neither of them had Xbox Peripherals installed. One of our friends used a 3rd party app called "InputMapper". This worked for him and everything was great, but it didn't work for the second friend. Windows should've installed them automatically but it didn't and we're unsure on how to install them manually, as all sites look dodgy and updating windows hasn't done anything.

:)

LukeEvans_117, Jul 25, 2021

2. Wired Xbox one controller now keeps disconnecting on Windows 10

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Method 1: The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which checks the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues
    and provides the details on how to fix them. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    Method 2:
    Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox peripherals driver and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the Xbox peripherals controller’s driver from the Device Manager.

• Click on Windows key + X and then, select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand “Xbox peripherals” in the
      Device Manager Window.

• Right-click on the “Xbox Gaming Device” and click on “uninstall".

• Restart the computer and check, if it works.
    Do let us know if you have any other queries pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help

SujataMoktan, Jul 25, 2021
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Can't reinstall xbox 360 controller driver

If you have this driver installed it should show at the bottom of Device Manager (Hidden... Why ?)

as XBOX 360 Peripherals and be listed in Programs and Features under Microsoft XBOX 360 accessories.

Xbox 360 Controller for Windows | Microsoft Hardware

If it is listed in Programs and Features try uninstalling. Reboot and reinstall.

BossDweeb, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Xbox Peripheral Drivers

Can't install xbox wireless adapter drivers on windows 10.

Hi Louis,

I understand that some steps ae done to try to resolve this issue and that you have tried downloading the drivers from the Microsoft Update Catalog. For us to help you in resolving this issue, may we ask you to do the following?

• Unplug the XBOX cable from the computer.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Plug in the XBOX cable and check if it will try to install the adapter.

If the above step won't work, I suggest you to follow the suggestions by
    Andre Da Costa
    in below article and check if it resolves the issue.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Kindly provide us update on this issue.

Carmela Ric, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Xbox Peripheral Drivers

1. Xbox Peripheral Drivers - Similar Threads - Xbox Peripheral Drivers

2. bluetooth peripheral device driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth peripheral device driver: bluetooth peripheral device driver how to download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver/d88d3331-e3dc-4062-af89-7719dea6ab50
  3. bluetooth peripheral device driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth peripheral device driver: bluetooth peripheral device driver how to download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver/d88d3331-e3dc-4062-af89-7719dea6ab50
  4. I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers: I'm trying to use a pc wireless gaming reciever for xbox 360 controlers, but it gets listed as an unknown device. To fix this I was going to update the driver to the xbox 360 peripherals software, but I'm afraid it's not present in my laptop and I don't know where to find...
  5. I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers

I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers: I'm trying to use a pc wireless gaming reciever for xbox 360 controlers, but it gets listed as an unknown device. To fix this I was going to update the driver to the xbox 360 peripherals software, but I'm afraid it's not present in my laptop and I don't know where to find...
  6. Why don't I have xbox peripherals?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have xbox peripherals?: I don't have the xbox peripherals on my device managers tab. I don't know why and I see in videos and pictures that people have it and I don't. How can I get it?...
  7. Why don't I have xbox peripherals?

Why don't I have xbox peripherals?: I don't have the xbox peripherals on my device managers tab. I don't know why and I see in videos and pictures that people have it and I don't. How can I get it?...
  8. Xbox 360 peripherals missing 2022

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 peripherals missing 2022: I bought a xbox 360 receiver to play some games and after trying to setup everything, the "xbox 360 peripherals" is missing. Instead of it there is only "xbox peripherals". And no, when I try to update drivers there is no such option as "xbox 360 peripherals".I am using...
  9. Xbox 360 peripherals missing 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 peripherals missing 2022: I bought a xbox 360 receiver to play some games and after trying to setup everything, the "xbox 360 peripherals" is missing. Instead of it there is only "xbox peripherals". And no, when I try to update drivers there is no such option as "xbox 360 peripherals".I am using...
  10. Xbox 360 peripherals missing 2022