Windows 10: XBOX Live on PC - can't login

Discus and support XBOX Live on PC - can't login in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my son has had a xbox live account on his PC for a month now and never had any issues until recently. Now when he attempts to login to his... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BAG#636, Dec 23, 2021.

1. BAG#636 Win User

XBOX Live on PC - can't login

Hello, my son has had a xbox live account on his PC for a month now and never had any issues until recently. Now when he attempts to login to his account he gets the following prompts: Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to verify your identity. His email is correct in this prompt but I x'd out for the post. When he clicks on "send code" he gets this error message: We couldn't send a code to your email at this time. Try again later.We've been attempting this for the past 3 days and can't seem to correct the issue. Do you have any idea how he can acc

:)

BAG#636, Dec 23, 2021
  2. Stun127 Win User

xbox gold and live

I have a GOLD subscription and my son is listed as a family member. Yet when he is on the xbox he is not a gold customer and does;t seem to have access to xbox live. any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Stun127, Dec 23, 2021
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Dec 23, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Ambassador badges are coming to Xbox Live Xbox

Source: Announcing Ambassador Badging | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog

Brink, Dec 23, 2021
Thema:

1. XBOX Live on PC - can't login - Similar Threads - XBOX Live can't

2. XBOX Live on PC - can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Live on PC - can't login: Hello, my son has had a xbox live account on his PC for a month now and never had any issues until recently. Now when he attempts to login to his account he gets the following prompts: Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to *** Email address is removed...
  3. Xbox Gamepass PC Version error 0x87DD0005 Can't login to xbox live service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass PC Version error 0x87DD0005 Can't login to xbox live service: I signed up for gamepass yesterday and have been uanble to sign into my account on my main gaming pc from the xbox gamepass app despite being able to sign in from my phone, xbox, and my other PC. When I installed the xbox app it froze and I had to reboot my pc. After that it...
  4. Xbox Gamepass PC Version error 0x87DD0005 Can't login to xbox live service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass PC Version error 0x87DD0005 Can't login to xbox live service: I signed up for gamepass yesterday and have been uanble to sign into my account on my main gaming pc from the xbox gamepass app despite being able to sign in from my phone, xbox, and my other PC. When I installed the xbox app it froze and I had to reboot my pc. After that it...
  5. Can't log into Xbox Live

Can't log into Xbox Live: Hey! I always get the error "the system cannot find the file specified" when i try to login. I tried resetting the microsoft store, changing my win 10 profile, reinstalling the app. It also happens when i switch to an other account, same error....
  6. Xbox live gold on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live gold on pc: Do I need to pay for an xbox live gold subscription to play games like forza and mincraft bedrock online on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold-on-pc/12e116a9-f4a0-4760-8aab-2ce03d84c689
  7. Xbox Live PC cannot login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Live PC cannot login: Downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo from MS Store to try it before buying gamepass, but it said I was not loged in. Confused I downloaded the xbox live app to sign in, but when I click on the sign in button, a blank windows just pops up and disappears, tried to run Forza again...
  8. Xbox Live on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live on PC: I have been trying for days now to play ori and the blind forest on PC after i had received 3 months Xbox game pass from a graphics card i ordered. All games that i download from game pass are not working, the only game that still does work is sea of thieves (i own it). When...
  9. Xbox live login failure

Xbox live login failure: Cannot login to Xbox live, message " can not log into xbox live at the moment". has only happened since April 2019 Win 10 update, two day ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-login-failure/af7ae182-d469-4f22-abf5-f2248c845db6
  10. (FH4 PC) Can't login to XBox Live after clean reinstall [0x80070520]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    (FH4 PC) Can't login to XBox Live after clean reinstall [0x80070520]: I just did a clean reinstall of Windows 10 because it felt its structure was being held together with ropes and ducttape. After a fresh reiteration of Windows it feels butter smooth again. Reinstalling Forza Horizon 4 again was a pain in the smoink as apparently the Store...