Windows 10: XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does...

Discus and support XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This problem has been occurring for roughly a week now. I've checked date/time settings, restore/reset of app. Ensures that correct accounts are logged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Graaant, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Graaant Win User

XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does...

This problem has been occurring for roughly a week now. I've checked date/time settings, restore/reset of app. Ensures that correct accounts are logged in etc, but can't seem to find what's making it automatically log out.When I log into the games it's no major issue as I can connect via those to sign in. I also have complete access to my games catalogue. What I don't have however is the ability to stream my home XBOX to my pc as the option to do so isn't available unless logged in.This is how it looks when signing in, then about 3 secs later:At this point I can't select the Sign in button and

:)

Graaant, Nov 10, 2022
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10 laptop

Hi,

A corrupted file is one of the possible reasons as to why you can't sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Changing some the network settings can help to resolve the issue. To change your network settings, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then type
      Internet Options in the search box.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click on the
      LAN settings button.
    • Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN, and then check
      Automatically detect settings.
    • Click OK, and then click OK
      again to save the settings.
    • Launch Xbox app and sign in again.

If you still unable to sign in to Xbox app, kindly reset the app from the Settings menu by performing the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select
      Apps & features
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Nov 10, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Xbox App Sign in error (0x409) 0x80070005

Hi,

Corrupted profile data, an outdated version of the app, and software conflicts that occur when signing in are some of the factors that we have to take into consideration when troubleshooting issues with signing in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Let's isolate
    your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device or to your Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app and your Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you using an administrator user profile?
    • Have you tried signing in to other built-in Windows 10 apps like the Store app to check if the same issue occurs?

Meanwhile, we suggest signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user data. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the
      Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select
      Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Sign in to the Xbox app and check if the same issue occurs.

Catherine Cus., Nov 10, 2022
  4. XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does...

Xbox live app error 0x87dd0005 trouble signing

So after i reset my laptop OS win 10 everything work fine EXCEPT when i tried to sign in at XBOX app i get a error message 0x87dd0005. Unfortunately the suggested fix does not work.

Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app

Applies to Windows 10

If you’re having trouble signing in to the Xbox app, here are a few things you can try.

• Make sure that you’ve connected to the Internet.

• Go to
      Xbox.com
      and sign in there to make sure that the Xbox service is up and running and you don’t have any issues with your account.

• On your PC, go to Start > Settings > Time & language.
      Under Date and time, make sure that the Set time automatically setting is turned on.

• If none of the other options work, go to Start > Settings >
      Accounts and find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app, and select
      Remove. Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.

ian dela cruz, Nov 10, 2022
Thema:

XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does...

1. XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does... - Similar Threads - XBOX APP Signs

2. Signing me out instead of signing me in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing me out instead of signing me in: For some reason when i try to access my privacy settings and press manage on my profile it takes me to a website then it tells me to sign in, but then it proceeds to say hold on a second while we sign you out for some absolute reason When i proceed to click on it, it does not...
  3. Signing me out instead of signing me in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signing me out instead of signing me in: For some reason when i try to access my privacy settings and press manage on my profile it takes me to a website then it tells me to sign in, but then it proceeds to say hold on a second while we sign you out for some absolute reason When i proceed to click on it, it does not...
  4. Signing me out instead of signing me in

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 automatically signs me out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 automatically signs me out.: When signing in to Windows 11 with my PIN or PW, the system immediately signs me out, so I have no opportunity to find out the cause or take any corrective action....
  6. Windows 11 automatically signs me out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 automatically signs me out.: When signing in to Windows 11 with my PIN or PW, the system immediately signs me out, so I have no opportunity to find out the cause or take any corrective action....
  7. XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does...: This problem has been occurring for roughly a week now. I've checked date/time settings, restore/reset of app. Ensures that correct accounts are logged in etc, but can't seem to find what's making it automatically log out.When I log into the games it's no major issue as I can...
  8. Will signing into Xbox app automatically sign me into Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will signing into Xbox app automatically sign me into Windows?: I was going to log into the Xbox app to use game pass but I'm worried it'll use that Microsoft account to log in on Windows too. I currently use a local account on Windows and would prefer it stay that way. If it does, then is there any alternative to the Xbox app to still...
  9. Xbox App on PC always signs me out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox App on PC always signs me out: Anyone else have the problem where anytime you click anything on the xbox app it instanly signs you out? Tried everything I could short of a full windows reinstall. Windows 10...
  10. sign out option

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign out option: Ok i without realising i signed into my Windows 10 computer and accidentally put myself as the owner of the computer, but i'm not and this is someone elses computer, so now when i want to sign out from being the owner so that i don't waste my time, i can't find any sign out...