Windows 10: Xbox App on Windows 10 opens and closes randomly

Discus and support Xbox App on Windows 10 opens and closes randomly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i've recently subscribed to gamepass, opened the xbox app and downloaded a few games. Since this morning every time I open the app it closes by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndreaMorozzi, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Xbox App on Windows 10 opens and closes randomly

So i've recently subscribed to gamepass, opened the xbox app and downloaded a few games. Since this morning every time I open the app it closes by itself after a few seconds and then reopens and it goes in a loop until I manually close it then it stays closed.I've managed to be quick enough to click the "play" button on the left side and had no problems with the games per se.But it has become impossible to explore the store or be quick enough to download something. So I tried to open Microsoft Store to see if there was an update there is and is still pending and there I have a similar loop

:)

AndreaMorozzi, Nov 8, 2021
  2. DJArcher1 Win User

Xbox App Will Not Open. W10

The Xbox and Xbox Smartglass apps will not open on Windows 10. When I click the app the green window shows up for a second then closes. I have tried WSReset.exe and updating the store and the apps, but these suggestions do not work. All other apps work
    without any problems; it is only the Xbox and Xbox Smartglass apps.

DJArcher1, Nov 8, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2021
  4. Bernard Win User

Xbox App on Windows 10 opens and closes randomly

Xbox app closes itself just as I open it.

So I just updated to Windows 10, and being pretty hyped for dX12 and cross-platform gaming, I went straight away to the xbox app. to my surprise, as soon as I opened the app, it inmediatly closed itself, flashing the window for like half a second.

I've tried reseting the computer countless times and made sure I had the latest updates, but it still unexplicably closes itself. And when I try to open the market app, it says the server has stumbled and gives me error code 0x80072EE7.

Can anyone help me?
    It's gonna be really frustrating to not be able to open the xbox app when the win10 update comes to xbox one...

Bernard, Nov 8, 2021
Thema:

Xbox App on Windows 10 opens and closes randomly

1. Xbox App on Windows 10 opens and closes randomly - Similar Threads - Xbox App opens

2. Windows Randomly opening and closing apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Randomly opening and closing apps: When does 11 randomly opening and closing apps in the background?What causes thi turned on system?Sounds to kind of trace the issue of 11 randomly opening and closing apps in the background? What causes thi turned on system? Sounds to kind of trace the issue It eats up my cpu...
  3. Windows Randomly opening and closing apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Randomly opening and closing apps: When does 11 randomly opening and closing apps in the background?What causes thi turned on system?Sounds to kind of trace the issue of 11 randomly opening and closing apps in the background? What causes thi turned on system? Sounds to kind of trace the issue It eats up my cpu...
  4. Apps randomly opening and closing, screen flickering

Apps randomly opening and closing, screen flickering: My computer seems possessed. Apps will open, then close in random succession. There is a glowing halo bottom center of the screen above the task bar. It appears to be primarily opening the search tool but will also open random files. When the apps are opening and closing the...
  5. Apps randomly opening and closing, screen flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps randomly opening and closing, screen flickering: My computer seems possessed. Apps will open, then close in random succession. There is a glowing halo bottom center of the screen above the task bar. It appears to be primarily opening the search tool but will also open random files. When the apps are opening and closing the...
  6. Xbox app opens for 2 seconds and closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app opens for 2 seconds and closes: My xbox app stopped working after the last update. I have tried everything i have found online except reinstalling windows. The app size only shows a whole 35-40kb depending on when i have uninstalled and reinstalled. I know it should be bigger than that. I have deleted the...
  7. Xbox app opens for 2 seconds and closes

Xbox app opens for 2 seconds and closes: My xbox app stopped working after the last update. I have tried everything i have found online except reinstalling windows. The app size only shows a whole 35-40kb depending on when i have uninstalled and reinstalled. I know it should be bigger than that. I have deleted the...
  8. Apps closing randomly

Apps closing randomly: Hi,when any app freezes even for a few seconds and the "x Has stopped working" screen appears even when I press Cancel or wait the app continues running for about half a minute and then it closes. This happens in a lot of apps Discord, Browser, Video Editing or games Low-end...
  9. Xbox App on Windows 10 opens and closes randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App on Windows 10 opens and closes randomly: So i've recently subscribed to gamepass, opened the xbox app and downloaded a few games. Since this morning every time I open the app it closes by itself after a few seconds and then reopens and it goes in a loop until I manually close it then it stays closed.I've managed to...
  10. Apps closing randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps closing randomly: Okay today i launched steam and when i got to login in it just closes so i went to google to find a fix but that closed itself too,later i needed to do some work trough word bum it closes itself,what should i do...