Windows 10: XBOX App does not allow me to select drive to install game.

Discus and support XBOX App does not allow me to select drive to install game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all,I am trying to install games for 3 days, tried many "tutorials" from YT how to choose drive,but nothing works. Earlier everything was working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarcinGruszczyński, Apr 11, 2022.

1. XBOX App does not allow me to select drive to install game.

Hi all,I am trying to install games for 3 days, tried many "tutorials" from YT how to choose drive,but nothing works. Earlier everything was working fine, but now I guess after last update it won't.Anyone has an idea how to fix it? Screenshoot attached.

:)

MarcinGruszczyński, Apr 11, 2022
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Apr 11, 2022
  3. Xbox app not allowing me to talk or stream games.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Let us further isolate this concern by resetting both Xbox app and your Xbox One. To do this, kindly refer to the steps below:

Reset Xbox app settings.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

Reset your Xbox One to a factory defaults.

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select All Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Console info & updates.
    • Select Reset console.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 11, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

XBOX App does not allow me to select drive to install game.

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

XBOX App does not allow me to select drive to install game. [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

XBOX App does not allow me to select drive to install game.

1. XBOX App does not allow me to select drive to install game. - Similar Threads - XBOX App does

2. Does Microsoft PowerToys App allow selective install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft PowerToys App allow selective install?: I need some PowerToys such as following but concerned about risk for others such as TweakUI.Command Prompt Here opened a command prompt in the current directory.Explore from Here opened File Explorer in the current directory.Is it possible to selectively install to avoid...
  3. Does Microsoft PowerToys App allow selective install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Microsoft PowerToys App allow selective install?: I need some PowerToys such as following but concerned about risk for others such as TweakUI.Command Prompt Here opened a command prompt in the current directory.Explore from Here opened File Explorer in the current directory.Is it possible to selectively install to avoid...
  4. Does Microsoft PowerToys App allow selective install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. XBOX App does not allow me to select drive to install game.

XBOX App does not allow me to select drive to install game.: Hi all,I am trying to install games for 3 days, tried many "tutorials" from YT how to choose drive,but nothing works. Earlier everything was working fine, but now I guess after last update it won't.Anyone has an idea how to fix it? Screenshoot attached....
  6. XBOX App won't let me to select drive to install game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX App won't let me to select drive to install game.: Hi all,I am trying to install games for 3 days, tried many "tutorials" from YT how to choose drive,but nothing works. Earlier everything was working fine, but now I guess after last update it won't.Anyone has an idea how to fix it? Screenshoot attached....
  7. XBOX App won't let me to select drive to install game.

XBOX App won't let me to select drive to install game.: Hi all,I am trying to install games for 3 days, tried many "tutorials" from YT how to choose drive,but nothing works. Earlier everything was working fine, but now I guess after last update it won't.Anyone has an idea how to fix it? Screenshoot attached....
  8. xbox app no longer allowing me to select a drive to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app no longer allowing me to select a drive to install: At some point recently, I don't know exactly when, I'm no longer allowed to select a drive to install my games on via the xbox app in windows 10.I have all the latest windows updates, and have tried the tricks of changing the "installed apps" location in settings, uninstall...
  9. Default Apps not allowing me to select an installed application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default Apps not allowing me to select an installed application: I have two versions of the same app. Currently, in Default Apps, the associated app is the wrong version and I need to change it. When I go to Default Apps and click to change it, it does not give me the option of the other version -- presumably because they are the same name...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App not allowing me to play or install games?

Xbox (Beta) App not allowing me to play or install games?: Hi there, Today when I tried to load up the Xbox (Beta) app on my PC the only game showing was Rise of Nations: Extended Edition? However before today I have also installed/played: Undertale, My Time At Portia, FM2019, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada, The Outer Worlds...