Windows 10: XAudio2

Discus and support XAudio2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I was wondering how I can produce a Device Lost message for XAudio2. I tried using the dxcaps -forcetdr command in the Developer Command Prompt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Derek Todd, Sep 30, 2024 at 8:22 PM.

1. XAudio2

Hi,I was wondering how I can produce a Device Lost message for XAudio2. I tried using the dxcaps -forcetdr command in the Developer Command Prompt window for Visual Studio, but it did not work. I am using C++ and programming for Windows 10.Derek

:)

2. Xaudio2

Hello,

XAudio2 is a cross-platform API that has shipped for use on Xbox 360 as well as versions of Windows, including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8. On Xbox 360, XAudio2 ships as a static library that is compiled into the main game executable.
    On Windows, XAudio2 is provided as a Dynamic Link Library (DLL) installed into the system folders of the Operating System.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deskto...

Patricia.Guenot, Sep 30, 2024 at 8:32 PM
  3. Xaudio2

Hello,

Xaudio2 exists but I did not see your issue about it.

Xaudiotools is a program which is not developed by Microsoft

Patricia.Guenot, Sep 30, 2024 at 8:32 PM
  4. Junaid_A Win User

XAudio2

xaudio2 issues Windows 10

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have clarity on this issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information.

• Are you aware of any changes that happened on the computer prior to which you were not facing these issues?

I appreciate you for the troubleshooting approach you’ve done so far. Ideally, these issues are caused due to bad DirectX installation on the PC. I suggest you to disable any third party security software installed on your machine, and then run the
    DXSETUP.exe from within Warframe and see if it works for you.

• Disable the security software.
    • Navigate to D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Drivers\DirectX9
      and run the installer from there.

Running the installer from there should take care of the XAudio2 issue on your PC. Let us know how it goes.

Note:

Keeping the security software disabled always isn’t recommended. They
    help keep your PC safe and protect it from threats. If you have Windows 10, you’ll get the latest antivirus protection with Windows Defender.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Thema:

XAudio2

1. XAudio2 - Similar Threads - XAudio2

2. XAudio2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XAudio2: Hi,I was wondering how I can produce a Device Lost message for XAudio2. I tried using the dxcaps -forcetdr command in the Developer Command Prompt window for Visual Studio, but it did not work. I am using C++ and programming for Windows 10.Derek...
  3. Xaudio2 Error 88880001 When starting up a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xaudio2 Error 88880001 When starting up a game: When I start up my game "Counter Strike Global Offensive" my sound keeps cutting off and I keep getting this error Xaudio2 Error 88880001 in console ....... This only happens when the game is running. youtube ect amd the sound is fine.The sound will come back on if I switch...
  4. Xaudio2 Error 88880001 When starting up a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xaudio2 Error 88880001 When starting up a game: When I start up my game "Counter Strike Global Offensive" my sound keeps cutting off and I keep getting this error Xaudio2 Error 88880001 in console ....... This only happens when the game is running. youtube ect amd the sound is fine.The sound will come back on if I switch...
  5. xAudio2 failed to initialize. Tried to reinstall/update directX, faced error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xAudio2 failed to initialize. Tried to reinstall/update directX, faced error.: Hello.I'm trying to play a game, but every time I tried to start it up, it kept saying the xAudio2 failed to initialize.So I tried to reinstall/update directX, but I kept getting this error:'An internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in...
  6. xAudio2 failed to initialize. Tried to reinstall/update directX, faced error.

xAudio2 failed to initialize. Tried to reinstall/update directX, faced error.: Hello.I'm trying to play a game, but every time I tried to start it up, it kept saying the xAudio2 failed to initialize.So I tried to reinstall/update directX, but I kept getting this error:'An internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in...
  7. xAudio2 failed to initialize. Tried to reinstall/update directX, faced error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Getting error about XAudio2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error about XAudio2: Hello i have problems about Xaudio2. So i have a game called Sonic Mania on Epic Games and when i launch it it gives me this error message:and it does not play any sound. So I contacted SEGA support before and they gave me this link...
  9. Getting error about XAudio2

Getting error about XAudio2: Hello i have problems about Xaudio2. So i have a game called Sonic Mania on Epic Games and when i launch it it gives me this error message:and it does not play any sound. So I contacted SEGA support before and they gave me this link...
  10. xaudio2 issues Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    xaudio2 issues Windows 10: I have recently been running into some issues with some of my games for a while where some games using xaudio2 crash, have no sound or return an error when I start them. I have tried a number of things that have worked for other people but I have had no luck myself. I have...