Windows 10: WSA

Discus and support WSA in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have encountered some problems. When WSA opens some applications, this prompt will appear and cannot connect to the network. Example is "Microsoft To... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Windows Category - All, Feb 23, 2022.

1. WSA

I have encountered some problems. When WSA opens some applications, this prompt will appear and cannot connect to the network. Example is "Microsoft To Do"But in the same situation, some applications can connect to the network, such as "cool"At the same time, there is also a strange, Fate Grand Order, after the installation is completed, when it is opened for the first time, it cannot connect to the network, but it can be connected to the network when it is opened for the second time. what happened? ? ?sincere regards

:)

Windows Category - All, Feb 23, 2022
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Cannot work with software related to the internet and storage (Explorer, Dropbox, Drive)

Hi Phil,

The WSA Startup() Failed or incorrect Winsock Installed error message likely occurs due to a corrupted Winsock registry key. To troubleshoot your issue uninstalling and installing an application, we suggest that you follow the steps provided
    on this link. The article will provide you step by step instructions on how to resolve
    your issue whenever you're unable to install and uninstall a program.

On the other hand, regarding your Internet Explorer issue, we suggest that you run the
    Internet Explorer troubleshooter. This will isolate and resolve issues when Internet Explorer is not working properly.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Clark Ari, Feb 23, 2022
  3. Can I Stop automatic updating/restarting?

Hi WSA. When you process the info in the post above from simrick lets us know.

If you haven't already, copy your personal data off the machine. Everyone, and everyone should be in all caps, should have a data backup.

Machines and OS's die and then can be fixed. You can get Windows 10 right from MS at no cost to you and a clean install will fix a lot of issues. You can even try an in place repair / upgrade as a first step.

Lets see if you have a contributing hard disk issue.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Feb 23, 2022
  4. WSA

Calculator not working in Win 10

I have installed WSA Troubleshooter but it did not detect any problems. It say "No problem Found"

ASAD SIDDIQUI, Feb 23, 2022
Thema:

WSA

1. WSA - Similar Threads - WSA

2. How the hell has the new feature "WSA" already been discontinued...???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How the hell has the new feature "WSA" already been discontinued...???: What in the actual hell is going on over there as MS central...?? Sounds like the windows 8 fiasco all over again. Very disappointing from such a company, though oddly not all that surprising....
  3. How the hell has the new feature "WSA" already been discontinued...???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How the hell has the new feature "WSA" already been discontinued...???: What in the actual hell is going on over there as MS central...?? Sounds like the windows 8 fiasco all over again. Very disappointing from such a company, though oddly not all that surprising....
  4. Uninstalling WSA did not remove it from VS2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling WSA did not remove it from VS2022: I had Windows Subsystem for Android installed on my PC but uninstalled it after hearing that Microsoft had dropped support for it. However, WSA still appears on the list of debug targets on Visual Studio 2022. I've tried several things to remove it from the list of debug...
  5. Uninstalling WSA did not remove it from VS2022

Uninstalling WSA did not remove it from VS2022: I had Windows Subsystem for Android installed on my PC but uninstalled it after hearing that Microsoft had dropped support for it. However, WSA still appears on the list of debug targets on Visual Studio 2022. I've tried several things to remove it from the list of debug...
  6. WSA USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSA USB: I want to connect my wsa to my PC because a lot of the things I want to do on my phone requires a PC s help and if I try to do it on my it needs an android phones help. So is there a way to make it seem like wsa is an external USB drive and is there a way I can boot from it....
  7. WSA USB

WSA USB: I want to connect my wsa to my PC because a lot of the things I want to do on my phone requires a PC s help and if I try to do it on my it needs an android phones help. So is there a way to make it seem like wsa is an external USB drive and is there a way I can boot from it....
  8. How to install WSA play store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install WSA play store?: I already installed WSA but not play store yet, as I have an error message, how to fix this issue? It happened when I run "Run.bat" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wsa-play-store/1466546d-d40b-4d9f-9ec8-c3fe813a01ab
  9. How to install WSA play store?

How to install WSA play store?: I already installed WSA but not play store yet, as I have an error message, how to fix this issue? It happened when I run "Run.bat" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wsa-play-store/1466546d-d40b-4d9f-9ec8-c3fe813a01ab
  10. Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...

Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...: I had seen Microsoft trying to shut down the WSA, with the Amazon Appstore comes undownloadable.Is the bomb's ticking on the subsystem? Would the WSA refuses to launch? Does Amazon apps guaranteed to no longer function past the line MS had drawn on the Amazon Appstore EOL?If...