Windows 10: Wrong Version . . .

Discus and support Wrong Version . . . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been trying to download, Windows 10 home version. But whenever I do it it's the pro version!I don't know, if I'm not licensed for it? But all I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanaDwyer, Jun 11, 2022.

1. DanaDwyer Win User

Wrong Version . . .

I've been trying to download, Windows 10 home version. But whenever I do it it's the pro version!I don't know, if I'm not licensed for it? But all I know, after installing pro. It says, "Activate" Windows!I want to put, the installation media. On my USB drive.So please give me the path, or a link. To download, Windows 10.And please, make sure. It's the "Home" version.Thanks, for reading . . . Dana

:)

DanaDwyer, Jun 11, 2022
  2. ShaneDer Win User

Wrong Version Update Attempt

I have Version 1809 of Windows Home 10, Yet in my history and sometimes pending list.....updates for versions 1909 and 1903 are listed. Why does it continue to download the wrong updates? thanks

ShaneDer, Jun 11, 2022
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jun 11, 2022
  4. D007 Win User

Wrong Version . . .

Catalyst reporting wrong version fix

Just thought I'd make a topic for this, as it seems, a few people, have this issue.

This an official response from AMD support.

Most people so far have been reporting that Catalyst 12.4 is installed, but continues to show as 12.3 Suite in the CCC software. It's a known issue, but the drivers are installed correctly.

After installing 12.4, compare the DRIVER version to the version listed on the release notes for 12.4. You can also check the driver version in Device Manager for that video card. If it is installed, it should list the version correctly.

Try these uninstall steps first, however:

1. Download the WICU.
    http://www.softpedia.com/get/Securit...-Utility.shtml

2. Uninstall everything related to ATI/AMD and reboot through programs and features in the Control Panel (programs and features).
    Use DriverSweeper (freeware) to remove any remnants of AMD (check the "AMD Display" box) (_Driver Sweeper - Uninstall Drivers & Leftovers - Clean & Remove Drivers From Any Device - Official Home).

3. Launch WICU and delete anything related to ATI/AMD/CCC.

4. Delete all ATI/AMD folders in "C:\Program Files" and "C:\Program Files (x86)".

5. Boot into safemode and navigate to the "C:\Windows\Assembly" folder and delete any assemblies which have the public token key "90ba9c70f846762e". It is possible that you won't find any, but check it.

6. Reboot.

7. Install the Catalyst package again. It should work now.

*Toast :toast:

Thema:

Wrong Version . . .

1. Wrong Version . . . - Similar Threads - Wrong Version

2. cannot verify windows 11 iso . hash value list is for the wrong version of windows 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot verify windows 11 iso . hash value list is for the wrong version of windows 22H2: I just downloaded windows 11 .iso . I cannot verify because wrong list of SHA256 values is given .They do not download 22H2 !!!!!!Where is the list for 23H2 ?...
  3. cannot verify windows 11 iso . hash value list is for the wrong version of windows 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot verify windows 11 iso . hash value list is for the wrong version of windows 22H2: I just downloaded windows 11 .iso . I cannot verify because wrong list of SHA256 values is given .They do not download 22H2 !!!!!!Where is the list for 23H2 ?...
  4. Windows showing wrong build even newer version is installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing wrong build even newer version is installed: Hi All,My Surface is stuck at Windows insider build 25158, even after installing newer version. It gives trouble as this version is expired....
  5. Windows showing wrong build even newer version is installed

Windows showing wrong build even newer version is installed: Hi All,My Surface is stuck at Windows insider build 25158, even after installing newer version. It gives trouble as this version is expired....
  6. Windows Assistant loaded the wrong version of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Assistant loaded the wrong version of Windows 11: I upgraded my pc that was running a licensed version Windows 10 Pro. I upgraded the motherboard, so this voided the activation of my version of Window. Not happy with this, but I understand. So, I purchased another copy of Windows from the Microsoft app store. I purchased...
  7. Windows Assistant loaded the wrong version of Windows 11

Windows Assistant loaded the wrong version of Windows 11: I upgraded my pc that was running a licensed version Windows 10 Pro. I upgraded the motherboard, so this voided the activation of my version of Window. Not happy with this, but I understand. So, I purchased another copy of Windows from the Microsoft app store. I purchased...
  8. Entered wrong user name after updating version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Entered wrong user name after updating version: Am using windows 10, system upgrade has done recently after updating system, I entered username wrong, I tried to open with password but now it's showing failed multiple attempts,now it's disabled,sign in from other login it is showing,i don't have backup for my data, will u...
  9. Entered wrong user name after updating version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Entered wrong user name after updating version: Am using windows 10, system upgrade has done recently after updating system, I entered username wrong, I tried to open with password but now it's showing failed multiple attempts,now it's disabled,sign in from other login it is showing,i don't have backup for my data, will u...
  10. Entered wrong user name after updating version