Windows 10: Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook

Discus and support Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a wrong email address that keeps appearing in the Windows10 Mail pp not Outlook that I cannot deleteThere is no "X" to delete and using arrow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael Hall3, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook

I have a wrong email address that keeps appearing in the Windows10 Mail pp not Outlook that I cannot deleteThere is no "X" to delete and using arrow keys and delete button does nothingNo, this is not in contacts, Several people have listed this issue and MS keep posting how to go to contacts to delete it, its not a wrongly saved contact, its in the suggested emails only I have searched all of my separate mailbox contact lists, the wrong email address is not saved anywhere, This is in the suggestions, How do we delete the suggestions list if they cant be removed 1 by 1

:)

Michael Hall3, Nov 6, 2022
  2. kjdawson1 Win User

Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Nov 6, 2022
  3. Wrong email address shown under Outlook account in Windows Mail App (Windows 10)

I have a Microsoft account with both a *** Email address is removed for privacy ***' and a
    'myname@mydomain'
    alias. The 'myname@mydomain' alias is the primary one (although I have swapped them over in the past).

In the Mail App on Windows 10 I have both accounts set up. The 'mydomain' account is listed as:

'myname@mydomain' (account name)

'myname@mydomain' (email address)

...and the other one is listed as:

'Outlook' (account name)

'myname@mydomain' (email address)

The Outlook account should have the email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***' instead of 'myname@mydomain' but I can find no way of changing it, either from within the app or from my Microsoft account online.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Thanks

Slipp3ryWeevil, Nov 6, 2022
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 6, 2022
Thema:

Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook

1. Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook - Similar Threads - Wrong email address

2. Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook: I have a wrong email address that keeps appearing in the Windows10 Mail pp not Outlook that I cannot deleteThere is no "X" to delete and using arrow keys and delete button does nothingNo, this is not in contacts, Several people have listed this issue and MS keep posting how...
  3. What is my Windows Mail and or Outlook email address ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is my Windows Mail and or Outlook email address ?: I have Windows Live Mail 2012 to which I download client email ? my emails onto my laptop from my TalkTalk account They are changing the settings and I have found it impossible to do this and they are no help . I also have , on my laptop . Widows Mail which I have set up in...
  4. What is my Windows Mail and or Outlook email address ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is my Windows Mail and or Outlook email address ?: I have Windows Live Mail 2012 to which I download client email ? my emails onto my laptop from my TalkTalk account They are changing the settings and I have found it impossible to do this and they are no help . I also have , on my laptop . Widows Mail which I have set up in...
  5. Wrong Email Address used in Windows Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong Email Address used in Windows Mail App: I added two gmail email address to Window App within the last week. When I reply to messages in these accounts it picks up the sender address from a third gmail account. This doesn't happen with comcast or outlook addresses being used in the app. Any suggestions?...
  6. Wrong Email Address

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wrong Email Address: M/Soft is telling me I need a fix to the system. When I try to accept it, M/Soft tells me they sent an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. There is no such email address or company that I know of. I need M/Soft to use the correct email address. Please help....
  7. Email address's in Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address's in Outlook: How do I edit or change address's in my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresss-in-outlook/018359b4-f68d-494d-9d85-04d37c6303f5
  8. syncing email address on mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    syncing email address on mail app: I managed to log in with the account but I was unable to sync my email address on Mail app with the error code 0x800700657. I tried to delete and re-setup the account, but it didn’t help....
  9. Outlook printing wrong email address at top of page

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook printing wrong email address at top of page: Outlook with three email accounts prints the wrong email at the top of the page. Emails received on email A when printed shows email B at the top of the page and the body contents of email B why would this be? *Eek 119678
  10. Outlook printing wrong email address at top of page

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook printing wrong email address at top of page: Outlook with three email accounts prints the wrong email at the top of the page. Emails received on email A when printed shows email B at the top of the page and the body contents of email B why would this be? *Eek 119678