Windows 10: would like your help my windows doesnt need to work no MS word no excel and i got a message...

Discus and support would like your help my windows doesnt need to work no MS word no excel and i got a message... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; would like your help my windows doesnt need to work no MS word no excel and i got a message that product is not activated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Annick Ndayiragije, Sep 12, 2024 at 7:22 PM.

1. would like your help my windows doesnt need to work no MS word no excel and i got a message...

would like your help my windows doesnt need to work no MS word no excel and i got a message that product is not activated

:)

Annick Ndayiragije, Sep 12, 2024 at 7:22 PM

2. Persistent "Not Responding" Error Messages on MS Word, Excel & Chrome Browser on an HP Win 10 Laptop

Sourav,

Greetings. After two (2) days of tense use I am now receiving intermittent "Not Responding" messages for MS Word and Excel as well as Chrome browser.

Your initial suggestions to download any OS and MS Office uploads were very, very helpful. The overall performance of my HP Win 10 laptop is greatly improved.

If you have any suggestions of further steps I can take to minimize or resolve the "Not Responding" issues are much appreciated.

Thank you, Lawrence

Lawrence Wilsn, Sep 12, 2024 at 7:30 PM
  3. MS WORD

I have proceeded with your suggestion of selecting the word document saved in a path and tried to select it for right clicking but miserably failed. It has not allowed me to select the word document first and windows explorer hanged circling for sometime
    and came out of explorer itself. This issue may be something different I feel. Other MS docs like excel, notepad etc are opening correctly when I double click as usual and this word document only giving problem.

Please suggest some other workable solution.

Thanks,

Balakrishnan.

BalakrishnanVenkatraman, Sep 12, 2024 at 7:30 PM
  4. would like your help my windows doesnt need to work no MS word no excel and i got a message...

Word, Excel and Adobe wont print

Hi Valerie,

To provide better assistance, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Does this issue happen to all of your Word and Excel files, or the issue is it limited to a particular file?
    • What is the exact error message that you've encountered?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer before you experience this issue?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Microsoft easy fix. Click on
    Troubleshoot problems with devices and printers to run the diagnostics.
    The link provides information about how Microsoft easy fix works and steps on how to use it.

We are waiting for your response.

Thema:

would like your help my windows doesnt need to work no MS word no excel and i got a message...

1. would like your help my windows doesnt need to work no MS word no excel and i got a message... - Similar Threads - help doesnt need

2. would like your help my windows doesnt need to work no MS word no excel and i got a message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    would like your help my windows doesnt need to work no MS word no excel and i got a message...: would like your help my windows doesnt need to work no MS word no excel and i got a message that product is not activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-like-your-help-my-windows-doesnt-need-to/1dd49d16-a943-4ad9-9e76-7852df6f8865
  3. would like your help my windows doesnt need to work no MS word no excel and i got a message...

in Windows 10 Customization
    would like your help my windows doesnt need to work no MS word no excel and i got a message...: would like your help my windows doesnt need to work no MS word no excel and i got a message that product is not activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-like-your-help-my-windows-doesnt-need-to/1dd49d16-a943-4ad9-9e76-7852df6f8865
  4. Excel will not load to my computer and I would like a refund.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Excel will not load to my computer and I would like a refund.: My Mac will not update to an IOS capable of loading Excel. Extremely frustrating and I want a refund. I should not have to have ios Ventura to use an app thats over 30 years old....
  5. Excel will not load to my computer and I would like a refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel will not load to my computer and I would like a refund.: My Mac will not update to an IOS capable of loading Excel. Extremely frustrating and I want a refund. I should not have to have ios Ventura to use an app thats over 30 years old....
  6. Excel will not load to my computer and I would like a refund.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I got my computer infected and would like some help resolving it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got my computer infected and would like some help resolving it: Im not a huge tech guy for this part of things so some help would be nice, im fairly sure i got infected bc my sfc file was running quite a bit more than it should be as well as my console windows host this is what i got from the scan but i need help for further fixing...
  8. my windows not working excel and word

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my windows not working excel and word: From yesterday my excel and word not working i have installed just before one month its asking activation help me to work this software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-not-working-excel-and-word/8c5f4f08-1c8e-4413-a8a3-2bd6e35d50cf
  9. Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint need help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint need help?: I just bought my first laptop and when I opened my excel or word it asked me to agree to a license agreement do I have to purchase or subscribe to Microsoft word and all other services or is it free and I just need to accept the license agreement and then I could use it for...
  10. "Your data, controlled by you" message in Word/Excel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Your data, controlled by you" message in Word/Excel: Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this? I've gone through each of the subsequent screens and it disappears at the end, but reappears the next time I open Word and/or Excel. [ATTACH]...