Windows 10: would like to know if it is normal !!!!

Discus and support would like to know if it is normal !!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I always have the sstp windows service running and 7 wan miniports underneath my intel i219-v connection in device manager.I don't know if it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArnodP., Jan 19, 2022.

1. ArnodP. Win User

would like to know if it is normal !!!!

Hello,I always have the sstp windows service running and 7 wan miniports underneath my intel i219-v connection in device manager.I don't know if it is normal but i would like to know it.Kind regards,Arno,

:)

ArnodP., Jan 19, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 19, 2022
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue would like to know if it is normal !!!! :p

cadaveca, Jan 19, 2022
  4. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

1. would like to know if it is normal !!!! - Similar Threads - normal

2. i like to change my recovery account which i normally get code but can't access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i like to change my recovery account which i normally get code but can't access: i like to change my recovery account which i normally get code but can't access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-like-to-change-my-recovery-account-which-i/a878bcff-561f-4a87-b632-18c16f6a8f5a
  3. i like to change my recovery account which i normally get code but can't access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i like to change my recovery account which i normally get code but can't access: i like to change my recovery account which i normally get code but can't access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-like-to-change-my-recovery-account-which-i/a878bcff-561f-4a87-b632-18c16f6a8f5a
  4. i like to change my recovery account which i normally get code but can't access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't seem to open my laptop normally, no notifications nothing , so how do I fix this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to open my laptop normally, no notifications nothing , so how do I fix this...: Please give me detailed steps on what to do , as I need to get back to work I can't Afford to miss out any classes . Please help!! I can't seem to open my laptop normally, when I first opened it since the issue it said to set up a Microsoft account then I read how to solve...
  6. I can't seem to open my laptop normally, no notifications nothing , so how do I fix this...

I can't seem to open my laptop normally, no notifications nothing , so how do I fix this...: Please give me detailed steps on what to do , as I need to get back to work I can't Afford to miss out any classes . Please help!! I can't seem to open my laptop normally, when I first opened it since the issue it said to set up a Microsoft account then I read how to solve...
  7. PC restarting randomly in normal use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarting randomly in normal use: Hi,My PC was working fine until a day before.. there were no new programs or windows updates or hardware installed since then. But all of yesterday, it has been rebooting continuously at random intervals.No crash notice, blue screen, just a blackout and reboot.I’m attaching...
  8. PC restarting randomly in normal use

PC restarting randomly in normal use: Hi,My PC was working fine until a day before.. there were no new programs or windows updates or hardware installed since then. But all of yesterday, it has been rebooting continuously at random intervals.No crash notice, blue screen, just a blackout and reboot.I’m attaching...
  9. PC restarting randomly in normal use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My PC BSOD's a lot that it seems normal. Is there a way to stop it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC BSOD's a lot that it seems normal. Is there a way to stop it?: My PC is slightly old 2018 but that shouldn't matter. I had an even older PC that wouldn't BSOD. But everytime I try to boot to windows it blue screens and then it takes me to a repair and account screen. And I just wanna boot to windows 10. I've been thinking about starting...