Windows 10: Would I be able to transfer data from my Xbox on one Microsoft account to a different...

Discus and support Would I be able to transfer data from my Xbox on one Microsoft account to a different... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, so I have a bit of a problem. I have a Microsoft account that is connected to my Xbox with all of my data, games, friends and game pass which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KingDrew24, Oct 23, 2024 at 1:22 AM.

1. Would I be able to transfer data from my Xbox on one Microsoft account to a different...

Hello, so I have a bit of a problem. I have a Microsoft account that is connected to my Xbox with all of my data, games, friends and game pass which I’ve had for about 6 to 7 years now. Now I built my PC about three years ago and stupidly created a new Microsoft account to set up my PC with which has all of my important data, files games, etc. on it. So I was wondering, and I know the answer is probably no, if there was anyway I could transfer the data that is on my Xbox which is connected to my original Microsoft account over to the Microsoft account, which is connected to my PC.

:)

2. Transferring my xbox live account to a different microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are willing to transfer your xbox live account to a different microsoft account. I would suggest you to try the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Move your Xbox Live profile to another Microsoft account on Xbox 360

Be able to transfer an entire Xbox Live account to a new email/Microsoft
    account

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any more concern related to Windows. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Oct 23, 2024 at 1:26 AM
  3. Transferring Xbox Info to A Different Microsoft Account

For a long time i have had my xbox profiles on my parents microsoft account and now i want to be able to transfer my xbox profiles and information to my own new account. Is this something i can do ?

4. Would I be able to transfer data from my Xbox on one Microsoft account to a different...

transfer microsoft account data

Hi ,

Good day! My name is Vishal . I am an Independent Advisor of Microsoft . I am glad to be able to provide assistance for you today.

Here following steps to transfer data from one account to another account:

1- You can use cloud service like One drive or Google drive to transfer data to one account to another account .

2- You can upload and download your data . You can use email address to transfer your data.

I hope this information will help you. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Vishal

vishal gupta5, Oct 23, 2024 at 1:26 AM
Thema:

Would I be able to transfer data from my Xbox on one Microsoft account to a different...

1. Would I be able to transfer data from my Xbox on one Microsoft account to a different... - Similar Threads - able transfer data

2. Would I be able to transfer data from my Xbox on one Microsoft account to a different...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Would I be able to transfer data from my Xbox on one Microsoft account to a different...: Hello, so I have a bit of a problem. I have a Microsoft account that is connected to my Xbox with all of my data, games, friends and game pass which I’ve had for about 6 to 7 years now. Now I built my PC about three years ago and stupidly created a new Microsoft account to...
  3. i want to transfer data from Microsoft account to gmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to transfer data from Microsoft account to gmail account: please send game data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-transfer-data-from-microsoft-account-to/7b8de853-1e50-4dfb-8c18-63b4d9a1001e
  4. i want to transfer data from Microsoft account to gmail account

i want to transfer data from Microsoft account to gmail account: please send game data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-transfer-data-from-microsoft-account-to/7b8de853-1e50-4dfb-8c18-63b4d9a1001e
  5. Merge accounts or transfer data from one account to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merge accounts or transfer data from one account to another: Hello.I would like to merge one Microsoft MS account with a second MS account. Specifically, I would like to transfer all information associated with the former account, including Windows settings and files, to the latter account.This is needed because Windows 11 requires...
  6. Merge accounts or transfer data from one account to another

Merge accounts or transfer data from one account to another: Hello.I would like to merge one Microsoft MS account with a second MS account. Specifically, I would like to transfer all information associated with the former account, including Windows settings and files, to the latter account.This is needed because Windows 11 requires...
  7. Combining/transferring data from one Microsoft account to another.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Combining/transferring data from one Microsoft account to another.: Currently, I have 2 Microsoft accounts on my computer. Account 1 is under an old email and has Xbox game information and some OneDrive information. Account 2 is under a new email and has the bulk of my OneDrive and OneNote information. I'd like to move all of Account 1's...
  8. Transferring an Xbox One account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring an Xbox One account: Hi. My son 14 has his own account. Due to his complete overuse he has finally allowed me parent to restrict the time he spends on it. I would like to transfer his xbox over to my Microsoft account so that i can set up time/access limits. However, he does not wish to lose...
  9. 2 different device collecting data from one Microsoft Account..

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    2 different device collecting data from one Microsoft Account..: When i receive my weekly report on the family account, it tells me what devices its collecting data from. I recognized one of the device because I renamed the device to PHONE Windows 10 then there was another week that had PHONE Windows 10 Windows 10. I tried to look up This...
  10. How to transfer data from one account to another?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer data from one account to another?: When I first got my laptop I signed in on a old account. I stopped using the account a few months ago and decided to make a new one. Is there anyway to add the new account and delete the old one without deleting any off my files? I tryed making a local for now but when I sign...