Windows 10: Worse performance after factory reset

Discus and support Worse performance after factory reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, how are you? Basically I have done a factory reset for my pc did the keep personal files option due to some weird performance decrease in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdamKharlab, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Worse performance after factory reset

Hi everyone, how are you? Basically I have done a factory reset for my pc did the keep personal files option due to some weird performance decrease in games over the past months but when it booted up after the reset was over, the windows performance got worse even though the amount of ram being used was normal. I have all drivers update, windows fully updated and nothing would fix it. Here are my PC specs before. Thanks for your help and stay safe.My PC SPECS:GPU: Nvidia GTX 1650 with 4 GB VRAMCPU: Intel i-5 10400FRAM: 12 GB.

:)

AdamKharlab, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Worse performance after factory reset

1. Worse performance after factory reset - Similar Threads - Worse performance factory

2. Graphics look worse after laptop factory reset. How to fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics look worse after laptop factory reset. How to fix?: Hi. Yesterday, my laptop got attacked by a virus. It disallowed me from opening up Windows Security. When I tried to search for an antivirus to download it, the browser window Chrome would close immediately. I had no choice but reset my computer Most of my personal files are...
  3. Graphics look worse after laptop factory reset. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics look worse after laptop factory reset. How to fix?: Hi. Yesterday, my laptop got attacked by a virus. It disallowed me from opening up Windows Security. When I tried to search for an antivirus to download it, the browser window Chrome would close immediately. I had no choice but reset my computer Most of my personal files are...
  4. Graphics look worse after laptop factory reset. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Factory Reset/Performance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset/Performance: I've had this laptop for about 3 years, so it has started to lag pretty badly, and I figured that this was happening because it has less than 2 GB of space and it can't update, and I can't free up any more space or at least, figure out how to. So, I tried to factory reset it,...
  6. Unable to assess camera or perform factory reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to assess camera or perform factory reset: I have a Surface Book 2. I am unable to access my camera or microphone. I have always had issues with the camera and went through the whole processes of reinstalling drivers, etc. unsuccessfully, but only recently needed the camera and microphone for work. Under camera...
  7. Performing a factory reset on a fixed Surface Book

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Performing a factory reset on a fixed Surface Book: Hi, I've purchased a surface book with hardware issues. After fixing the issues I'm trying to perform a factory reset however it is requesting the recovery key. I do not own the original packaging so I don't have the windows key. Is there way to perform a factory reset...
  8. After performing factory reset, bugged folders still on desktop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    After performing factory reset, bugged folders still on desktop.: A friend/neighbor of mine recently purchased a Dell computer with Windows 10. Within a week, he had acquired a bug, called the number, who said they were Microsoft, paid $400 to get it fixed. He talked to me the next day, and I told him to call the bank to stop payment, which...
  9. Computer will not boot after performing a factory reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer will not boot after performing a factory reset.: Hello: Just recently I performed a factory reset to a family member's computer. After it shut down to boot back once on the computer would give message more or less like: "Your computer shut down unexpectedly, press ok to restart your computer". -pressed ok- the story...
  10. Performance Decrease after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance Decrease after Factory Reset: Recently my SSD that my OS was located on became too full, and I decided to do a factory reset of my computer. Before the reset my BIOS time was always less than 10 seconds, and averaged around 5. After this reset however, my BIOS is 105 seconds, my frames have begun to drop...