Windows 10: WORK/SCHOOL ACCOUNT ACCEPTED BUT NOW IT'S SAYING MY PASSWORD IS INCORRECT AND ONLY SHOWS ME...

Discus and support WORK/SCHOOL ACCOUNT ACCEPTED BUT NOW IT'S SAYING MY PASSWORD IS INCORRECT AND ONLY SHOWS ME... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My office just got a new computer. I got it set up and when it came to the part where I put in my work email and password, it accepted it, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mallory H, Oct 9, 2024 at 3:17 PM.

1. Mallory H Win User

WORK/SCHOOL ACCOUNT ACCEPTED BUT NOW IT'S SAYING MY PASSWORD IS INCORRECT AND ONLY SHOWS ME...

My office just got a new computer. I got it set up and when it came to the part where I put in my work email and password, it accepted it, then continued on with the start up process. Finally, after doing all that, it showed me the sign in page, only instead of showing "Admin" or "office", it showed "other user". I was a bit confused, as I haven't even set up the main user, let alone "other" user. I tried to click the mouse somewhere else, but this is the only option it gave me. So I figured, oh well, I'll just log in and change this user to admin once I'm in. But when I enter my password I h

:)

Thema:

WORK/SCHOOL ACCOUNT ACCEPTED BUT NOW IT'S SAYING MY PASSWORD IS INCORRECT AND ONLY SHOWS ME...

1. WORK/SCHOOL ACCOUNT ACCEPTED BUT NOW IT'S SAYING MY PASSWORD IS INCORRECT AND ONLY SHOWS ME... - Similar Threads - SCHOOL ACCOUNT ACCEPTED

2. WORK/SCHOOL ACCOUNT ACCEPTED BUT NOW IT'S SAYING MY PASSWORD IS INCORRECT AND ONLY SHOWS ME...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WORK/SCHOOL ACCOUNT ACCEPTED BUT NOW IT'S SAYING MY PASSWORD IS INCORRECT AND ONLY SHOWS ME...: My office just got a new computer. I got it set up and when it came to the part where I put in my work email and password, it accepted it, then continued on with the start up process. Finally, after doing all that, it showed me the sign in page, only instead of showing...
  3. My windows 11 computer will not accept my verified MS password, saying it is incorrect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 computer will not accept my verified MS password, saying it is incorrect...: My Windows 11 software was working fine until you forced an update yesterday. I then found several items missing, including my Gmail accounts, so I did a System Restore. When that was completed, I was asked for my Microsoft password, but when I typed it in I was told it was...
  4. My windows 11 computer will not accept my verified MS password, saying it is incorrect...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 computer will not accept my verified MS password, saying it is incorrect...: My Windows 11 software was working fine until you forced an update yesterday. I then found several items missing, including my Gmail accounts, so I did a System Restore. When that was completed, I was asked for my Microsoft password, but when I typed it in I was told it was...
  5. Can't sign in with personal account on my pc it says only school or work account and i...

Can't sign in with personal account on my pc it says only school or work account and i...: Can't sign in with personal account on my pc it says only school or work account and i don't have either of thoseSo how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-with-personal-account-on-my-pc-it/76711bbb-9324-484b-973c-1d67fcfb3f47
  6. Laptop won't accept my Windows password as Microsoft password - says it's incorrect. What...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop won't accept my Windows password as Microsoft password - says it's incorrect. What...: Hiii,So I just got a new laptop from Sight and Sound Technology, as part of my DSA assessment to support my Student Finance England application I'm a Mental Health Nursing student. I have a HP Envy X-360.I'm trying to sign in to my microsoft account via settings, but when I...
  7. Laptop won't accept my Windows password as Microsoft password - says it's incorrect. What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't accept my Windows password as Microsoft password - says it's incorrect. What...: Hiii,So I just got a new laptop from Sight and Sound Technology, as part of my DSA assessment to support my Student Finance England application I'm a Mental Health Nursing student. I have a HP Envy X-360.I'm trying to sign in to my microsoft account via settings, but when I...
  8. Laptop won't accept my Windows password as Microsoft password - says it's incorrect. What...

9. Password for deivce is incorrect - Why is it not accepting my microsoft account password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password for deivce is incorrect - Why is it not accepting my microsoft account password?: I am running my laptop using a local account for which I am the administrator. However I want to sign in using my microsoft account instead. However when I do this, it will not accept my password.Here is what I do,Select "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead"I enter my...
  10. notification show me password will expire soon but work or school account show nothing ****?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    notification show me password will expire soon but work or school account show nothing ****?!: as this pic shows pleas help? [ATTACH] thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-show-me-password-will-expire-soon-but/0ce45518-abc4-4d32-a0b3-d5cc352b47ed