Windows 10: Word - Microsoft Print to PDF flash, mouse cursor disappearing

Discus and support Word - Microsoft Print to PDF flash, mouse cursor disappearing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am facing an odd issue with the Microsoft Print to PDF feature in Word. Upon typing any changes in a word document and try to save/print it via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Iliyan Georgiev1, Jul 12, 2024.

1. Word - Microsoft Print to PDF flash, mouse cursor disappearing

Hi, I am facing an odd issue with the Microsoft Print to PDF feature in Word. Upon typing any changes in a word document and try to save/print it via the Microsoft Print to PDF feature, in the window that appears, upon clicking an existing pdf file, so the name is the same, to overwrite it, I click on the name to add symbols Example.pdf -> Example1.0, essentially adding 1.0 the screen flashes for a second and the cursor disappears from the file name field and I would have to click a second time in order to add any symbols.

:)

Iliyan Georgiev1, Jul 12, 2024
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Jul 12, 2024
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 12, 2024
  4. Word - Microsoft Print to PDF flash, mouse cursor disappearing

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 12, 2024
Thema:

Word - Microsoft Print to PDF flash, mouse cursor disappearing

1. Word - Microsoft Print to PDF flash, mouse cursor disappearing - Similar Threads - Word Microsoft Print

2. Word - Microsoft Print to PDF flash, mouse cursor disappearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word - Microsoft Print to PDF flash, mouse cursor disappearing: Hi, I am facing an odd issue with the Microsoft Print to PDF feature in Word. Upon typing any changes in a word document and try to save/print it via the Microsoft Print to PDF feature, in the window that appears, upon clicking an existing pdf file, so the name is the same,...
  3. Word - Microsoft Print to PDF flash, mouse cursor disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word - Microsoft Print to PDF flash, mouse cursor disappearing: Hi, I am facing an odd issue with the Microsoft Print to PDF feature in Word. Upon typing any changes in a word document and try to save/print it via the Microsoft Print to PDF feature, in the window that appears, upon clicking an existing pdf file, so the name is the same,...
  4. Cursor / Mouse disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor / Mouse disappeared: My cursor has completely disappeared from my computer. I have shut down, restarted my computer but it won't return. I can press control to locate it, but it does not show. I can sometimes move it around short distances but for the most part it won't respond....
  5. print to pdf in word freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    print to pdf in word freezes: tried:unchecking microsoft print to pdf / restoreremoving as printer/reloadingsetting microsoft print to pdf as default printerre-bootingtroubleshootingno helpwhen i select print to pdf - freezes - not always but most of the timeadobe is not the problem - it can convert to...
  6. print to pdf in word freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print to pdf in word freezes: tried:unchecking microsoft print to pdf / restoreremoving as printer/reloadingsetting microsoft print to pdf as default printerre-bootingtroubleshootingno helpwhen i select print to pdf - freezes - not always but most of the timeadobe is not the problem - it can convert to...
  7. Mouse cursor disappears.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor disappears.: Just recently my cursor has started disappearing in games and in Win 10. I have tried what has been told to others to fix this but nothing i try makes a difference. It does what it wants....
  8. Print Duplex from Word Using Microsoft Print to PDF

Print Duplex from Word Using Microsoft Print to PDF: I just tried to use Microsoft Print to PDF to create a document from Word with duplexing. Note that this is entirely Windows, Word, and Microsoft Print to PDF, there are no physical printers or third party products involved. I was given two options: "Print One Sided" and...
  9. Mouse Cursor Disappears

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Cursor Disappears: So I was using my computer for a few hours worked fine, turned it off and let it charge, when I turned it on again the mouse cursor disappeared, plugged in a wired mouse and it pops up, but when I unplug it, it disappeared again, someone help please. I’m on a laptop if that...
  10. Mouse cursor disappearing

Mouse cursor disappearing: Hello, I am using Win10 desktop with wired mouse; it's been working quite well for me until lately. I've had this Dell computer about 3 or so years, now. My mouse cursor has started to disappear at random times, only coming back when I rapidly move the mouse back and forth...