Windows 10: WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

Discus and support WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-wifi-not-working-icon-isnt-showing-up/ce26f659-3f6a-4849-9d77-59c0ea42c784 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by remy monceaux, Feb 16, 2024.

1. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

I need help

:)

remy monceaux, Feb 16, 2024

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 16, 2024
  3. Wireless icon shows red x and says connected to internet

Hi Kamil,

To resolve your concern regarding the red (x) showing on your wireless icon, we suggest that you clear all preferred wireless networks from your network configuration by following the steps below:

• Click on Windows + I to launch Settings, and then choose
      Network & Internet.
    • Choose the WiFi tab, and then scroll down to find Manage known networks. Click it.
    • You will see a list of old wireless networks. Choose each and click on the
      Forget
      button to delete all of them.
    • Go to Network Connections, and make sure your wireless adapter is enabled by right clicking and selecting
      enable.
    • Make sure your WiFi router is working properly and there’s no network problem with your local area network.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 16, 2024
  4. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

SSIDs are delayed to showing when clicking the WIFI icon

Dear MS support team,

The pilot users for W11 have issues after updating the Wireless Driver

Computer model: ASUS/P5440FF

First issue switching from LAN to WIFI and the advised to update the Wireless adapter driver which were performed, and now has new issue with delayed showing the list of available SSIDs.

And once the SSIDs are showing and clicking again the WIFI icon to close it and click back it will show quickly but if you leaved it not clicking the WIFI icon will happen again the same issue it needs to wait for other user 40 seconds to show the available list of SSIDs.

I'd advised to roll back the Wireless adapter driver and waiting for the result.

Question: Is that possible also to install the W10 Wireless adapter driver dedicated for ASUS/P5440FF?

Kindly let me know what the next steps will I need to try to resolve the issue.

Best regards

Tolits

Tolits_Dan, Feb 16, 2024
Thema:

WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

1. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP - Similar Threads - WIRELESS Wifi WORKING

2. The wifi button isn't showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The wifi button isn't showing up.: The wifi button for some reason isn't showing up and I can't connect to anything it's really frustrating as I can't do anything important. When I restart the computer it pops back up for 2 minutes before the computer disconnects from the WiFi and the sign disappears again. I...
  3. The wifi button isn't showing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The wifi button isn't showing up.: The wifi button for some reason isn't showing up and I can't connect to anything it's really frustrating as I can't do anything important. When I restart the computer it pops back up for 2 minutes before the computer disconnects from the WiFi and the sign disappears again. I...
  4. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-wifi-not-working-icon-isnt-showing-up/ce26f659-3f6a-4849-9d77-59c0ea42c784
  5. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-wifi-not-working-icon-isnt-showing-up/ce26f659-3f6a-4849-9d77-59c0ea42c784
  6. Wifi Icon not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Icon not showing up: Ive tried troubleshooting and followed countless tutorials, the solution was found but immediately broke. I don't know what to do and i'm flipping.One thing, it keeps specifying something is wrong with either my router or "Local Area Connection" which both work just fine, and...
  7. Wifi Icon not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Icon not showing up: Ive tried troubleshooting and followed countless tutorials, the solution was found but immediately broke. I don't know what to do and i'm flipping.One thing, it keeps specifying something is wrong with either my router or "Local Area Connection" which both work just fine, and...
  8. No Wifi Icon showing up.

No Wifi Icon showing up.: I have windows 10 and was connected to wifi before. I turned on my computer one morning and all of a sudden I cant connect to wifi or even see a wifi icon. It keeps telling me the ethernet is disconnected but I never once connected it with an ethernet cable. The following...
  9. wifi icon not showing up

wifi icon not showing up: Before everything became a disaster at first i noticed that the wifi icon is not showing up so immediately went to the device manager to fix it up , I clicked showed hiddend evices and the wifi network adapter is disabled , I immedately uninstalled it and I forgot to tick the...
  10. wireless network isn't showing up

wireless network isn't showing up: I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but the wireless network isn't showing up. The wireless netork isn't showing up in Device Manager. Can anyone assist me. 97468