Windows 10: Wireless headset randomly disconnects 2.4G and bluetooth mode

Discus and support Wireless headset randomly disconnects 2.4G and bluetooth mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My wireless headset just keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting and a CMD windows pops up sometimes multiple windows very fast, I didn't have a chance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Renz Tugonon, Jul 17, 2024.

1. Wireless headset randomly disconnects 2.4G and bluetooth mode

My wireless headset just keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting and a CMD windows pops up sometimes multiple windows very fast, I didn't have a chance to read what's in it. It lags my PC for 3-5 secs and then the headset reconnects. When the sound comes back, I hear a static sound for some time.I have a cooler with an LCD, whenever the issue happens, the display just shuts off and comes back when the headset reconnects.

:)

Renz Tugonon, Jul 17, 2024

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Jul 17, 2024
  3. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

Hi,

I recently bought a new bluetooth headset (JBL Quantum 610), it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.

I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech support don't even help you.

After hours of search I finally found the error but not the fix : "Error Setting Traits on Provider 8444a4fb-d8d3-4f38-84f8-89960a1ef12f}. Erreur : 0xC0000001" in the Windows Component Services admin event logs from the Kernel-Event Tracing source.

In the XML logs of the event I can find that the program ID responsible of this is PID 4 which is related with NT kernel & system in the task manager.

Here is the list of what I tried :

- Reinstall bluetooth, audio drivers

- Reinstall JBL Quantum Software and try it with and without

- Switch the alimentation shutdown options for the USB ports

- Switch the Headset's Dongle to another USB port

- Try with the USB charge cable connected to the headset

- Buy a USB Hub self powered

- Disable all useless bluetooth devices already paired, mobile's phone wifi/bluetooth and Wifi on my internet router.

- Run sfc /scannow and the other command to fix the errors (dont remember it)

- Reinstall completely windows

And a lot, a lot of other fixes without getting too deep into modifications.

I'm running Windows 10 Family : Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045

I don't know any community except you to help us figure this.

Thanks

FrenchMurphy, Jul 17, 2024
  4. Wireless headset randomly disconnects 2.4G and bluetooth mode

No working driver for Bose Around the ear Soundlink 2 ( Wireless Headset ) Dell XPS 13

Hello,

We are sorry that you are facing the issue with Bose headset getting disconnected frequently. The issue might cause due to the battery charge in the Headphones. I suggest you to fully recharge the device and then connect to your computer and check for status.
    If the issue still persists, then follow the steps provided in the link below and check.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...bluetooth-audio-devices-and-wireless-displays

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 17, 2024
Thema:

Wireless headset randomly disconnects 2.4G and bluetooth mode

1. Wireless headset randomly disconnects 2.4G and bluetooth mode - Similar Threads - Wireless headset randomly

2. Wireless headset randomly disconnects 2.4G and bluetooth mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless headset randomly disconnects 2.4G and bluetooth mode: My wireless headset just keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting and a CMD windows pops up sometimes multiple windows very fast, I didn't have a chance to read what's in it. It lags my PC for 3-5 secs and then the headset reconnects. When the sound comes back, I hear a static...
  3. Wireless headset randomly disconnects 2.4G and bluetooth mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless headset randomly disconnects 2.4G and bluetooth mode: My wireless headset just keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting and a CMD windows pops up sometimes multiple windows very fast, I didn't have a chance to read what's in it. It lags my PC for 3-5 secs and then the headset reconnects. When the sound comes back, I hear a static...
  4. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  5. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  6. All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and...: All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and reconnect after arround 1 min . Can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-wireless-device-mouse-bluetooth-speaker/e6a22906-362d-4baf-88df-91792dba2d10
  7. All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and...

All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and...: All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and reconnect after arround 1 min . Can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-wireless-device-mouse-bluetooth-speaker/e6a22906-362d-4baf-88df-91792dba2d10
  8. All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity" - Part 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity" - Part 2: Hi,I was unable to unmark the previous post which didn't lead to a resolution and no more answer is given so I make a new one. Sorry if it's not the right way.The previous thread allowed to corner the issue : my headset with microphone has 2 audio modes Stereo microphone not...
  10. Wireless Disconnects Randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Disconnects Randomly: So i have been having a queer issue with my wireless adapter, it is a NETGEAR A6200 WiFi Adapter. After downloading windows 10 i re downloaded drivers and updated them just in case but i am having a reoccurring issue of the adapter itself being shut off by windows 10 and i...