Windows 10: Winspool missing problem

Discus and support Winspool missing problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been facing the missing winspool error on many apps even on chrome, cap cut, and many other apps. I a not able to install some because of this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shubhansh Gahlot, Sep 28, 2024 at 12:32 PM.

1. Winspool missing problem

I have been facing the missing winspool error on many apps even on chrome, cap cut, and many other apps. I a not able to install some because of this error. as i see some questions on this issue and it says that win spool.drv is missing and reinstalling will resolve but doesn't matter how many times I tried it don't work. someone have the same issue, and someone said to want more info I will give mineFor better assistance with your concern regarding the winspool error, we would like to know more information:Have you tried performing the steps provided by Romel Ram above?What troubleshooting st

:)

Shubhansh Gahlot, Sep 28, 2024 at 12:32 PM

2. WINSPOOL.DRV is Missing...

Hi,

For better assistance with your concern regarding the winspool error, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried performing the steps provided by Romel Ram above?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message that you are getting when resetting your computer?
    • Can you also send us a screenshot of the winspool error?

Regards.

3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

4. dalchina Win User

Winspool missing problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

Thema:

Winspool missing problem

1. Winspool missing problem - Similar Threads - Winspool missing problem

2. Winspool missing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winspool missing problem: I have been facing the missing winspool error on many apps even on chrome, cap cut, and many other apps. I a not able to install some because of this error. as i see some questions on this issue and it says that win spool.drv is missing and reinstalling will resolve but...
  3. Winspool missing problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winspool missing problem: I have been facing the missing winspool error on many apps even on chrome, cap cut, and many other apps. I a not able to install some because of this error. as i see some questions on this issue and it says that win spool.drv is missing and reinstalling will resolve but...
  4. Administrator missing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator missing problem: I suddenly deleted my administrator account and want to recover it. I cannot find safe boot on advanced options.How can I fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-missing-problem/a923e510-4401-4010-80c4-078fbb1c0aa2
  5. Administrator missing problem

Administrator missing problem: I suddenly deleted my administrator account and want to recover it. I cannot find safe boot on advanced options.How can I fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-missing-problem/a923e510-4401-4010-80c4-078fbb1c0aa2
  6. Problem with a missing dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with a missing dll: Hi, I've been having this error pop up for a while every time I turn on my PC. It started randomly, I literally turned my computer off one night and the next day it was there. I tried investigating about it but every other error I find online doesn't show this weird number...
  7. Problem with a missing dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with a missing dll: Hi, I've been having this error pop up for a while every time I turn on my PC. It started randomly, I literally turned my computer off one night and the next day it was there. I tried investigating about it but every other error I find online doesn't show this weird number...
  8. Problem with a missing dll

9. missing operating system problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    missing operating system problem: Hi there. I am trying to fix my computer. It has an error while i start the computer showing "missing operating system". I don't know what is going on. I used a windows 10 installation media to boot my pc. And i am trying to see what is going on with the partitions or the MBR...
  10. Problem with a missing symbols

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with a missing symbols: [ATTACH] How can I restore those symbols? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-a-missing-symbols/137a33e1-32e5-4878-bc70-eb0219ee280c