Windows 10: Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded.

Discus and support Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As I’ve said in the question.Windows won’t shut down:When I press on the shutdown button the screen goes blank for like 10 seconds and then it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IAteYourCookiez, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded.

As I’ve said in the question.Windows won’t shut down:When I press on the shutdown button the screen goes blank for like 10 seconds and then it just shows me the login again.Using a .bat with shutdown /s /t 0 does work and I am currently resorting to using itWhen I try to update windows:The updater will take 2 minutes to automatically roll back the update after I restart my pc.And when trying to do an in place upgrade to hopefully fix all my issues:It just won’t run.And before you suggest things like sfc and DISM. I already checked those and it did not fix anything.

:)

IAteYourCookiez, Apr 12, 2024

2. My GTX 980ti won`t let me upgrade to Windows 10?

Still says my Nvidia GTX 980Ti won`t work with Windows 10, so I can`t upgrade!!

RichardH754, Apr 12, 2024
  3. zbook Win User
    Troubleshoot Windows updates after an in place upgrade repair

Multiple troubleshooting steps had failed to fix net framework, scannow, and restorehealth problems.
    And multiple in place upgrades failed.

Modifications were made on each in place upgrade.
    The last one fixed the net framework, scannow, and restorehealth problems.

The computer is functioning normally now except for these 5 Windows updates.

Had the in place upgrade failed I was planning to custom install.
    This requires reinstallation of drivers and applications.

With the last in place working I was considering another in place upgrade repair.

What repair methods are you suggesting that were not already performed after the last in place upgrade repair?

zbook, Apr 12, 2024
  4. tops Win User

Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded.

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded.

1. Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded. - Similar Threads - won’t Update Shut

2. Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded.: As I’ve said in the question.Windows won’t shut down:When I press on the shutdown button the screen goes blank for like 10 seconds and then it just shows me the login again.Using a .bat with shutdown /s /t 0 does work and I am currently resorting to using itWhen I try to...
  3. Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded.: As I’ve said in the question.Windows won’t shut down:When I press on the shutdown button the screen goes blank for like 10 seconds and then it just shows me the login again.Using a .bat with shutdown /s /t 0 does work and I am currently resorting to using itWhen I try to...
  4. PC suddenly shut down and won’t work

PC suddenly shut down and won’t work: I was using my victus laptop and it still had at least half a charge left when it suddenly shut down, pressing the power button does not show any answer, not leds, not anything, connecting my charger doesn’t even light up the power port LED, what could I do?...
  5. Shutting my computer down with an update and it won’t shut down. I’m scared to unplug the...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutting my computer down with an update and it won’t shut down. I’m scared to unplug the...: Mouse, keyboard, and monitors are all off as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shutting-my-computer-down-with-an-update-and-it/e7214da5-4b34-4608-bf87-2f0bb6a86f70
  6. Shutting my computer down with an update and it won’t shut down. I’m scared to unplug the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutting my computer down with an update and it won’t shut down. I’m scared to unplug the...: Mouse, keyboard, and monitors are all off as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shutting-my-computer-down-with-an-update-and-it/e7214da5-4b34-4608-bf87-2f0bb6a86f70
  7. Shutting my computer down with an update and it won’t shut down. I’m scared to unplug the...

8. Computer won’t shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t shut down: Every time I shut down my computer it shuts down for a few seconds then reboots itself without me even touching it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-shut-down/984e6a20-8b94-4c5e-acec-5263339382f3
  9. Computer won’t shut down

Computer won’t shut down: Every time I shut down my computer it shuts down for a few seconds then reboots itself without me even touching it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-shut-down/984e6a20-8b94-4c5e-acec-5263339382f3
  10. Won’t shut down because app not closing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won’t shut down because app not closing: So this started like a week ago and I have not installed anything except safe things like games, school documents and stuff but recently every time I go to shut down my computer, it says “can’t shut down because an app is open” and it goes away after like 1 or 2 seconds so I...