Windows 10: Windows won't turn on properly

Discus and support Windows won't turn on properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My windows 10 PC does not turn on properly as when I turn it on it says preparing automatic repair with the windows logo and then it says diagnosing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jimi Samuels, Jul 2, 2024 at 2:32 AM.

1. Windows won't turn on properly

My windows 10 PC does not turn on properly as when I turn it on it says preparing automatic repair with the windows logo and then it says diagnosing problem then it boots me into recovery mode where if I do anything to reset like change any of the start up settings it does the same thing or restart and the other advanced options don't work and say you need to sign in as an administrator, but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC please can someone help it has been like this for a week now?

:)

Jimi Samuels, Jul 2, 2024 at 2:32 AM

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Jul 2, 2024 at 2:35 AM
  3. Device won`t Turn On Properly

Hi Zain,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Why are you not able to install Windows 10?
    • Are you getting any error message or code?

I suggest you to unplug all external devices connected to the pc and restart the system to check if you are able to get to the desktop screen.

You may refer to the steps provided by “Vanessa Sohtun” to perform an
    Automatic repair of Windows 10 on your computer and check if that helps.

Redirecting

You can use the media creation tool to upgrade your current PC to Windows 10 or to create a USB or DVD and install Windows 10 on a different PC. As you are upgrading to Windows 10 on the same computer activation would not be an issue.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jul 2, 2024 at 2:35 AM
  4. Windows won't turn on properly

My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Jul 2, 2024 at 2:35 AM
Thema:

Windows won't turn on properly

1. Windows won't turn on properly - Similar Threads - won't turn properly

2. Windows won't turn on properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't turn on properly: My windows 10 PC does not turn on properly as when I turn it on it says preparing automatic repair with the windows logo and then it says diagnosing problem then it boots me into recovery mode where if I do anything to reset like change any of the start up settings it does...
  3. Windows won't turn on properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't turn on properly: My windows 10 PC does not turn on properly as when I turn it on it says preparing automatic repair with the windows logo and then it says diagnosing problem then it boots me into recovery mode where if I do anything to reset like change any of the start up settings it does...
  4. Windows won't install properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't install properly: Hello Community,i'm actually afraid of making the same process over and over again, installing Windows.At the end of the installation, it's just making the devices ready until 100% and stucks there for a loop. I have already used tools like ventoy, unetbootin, the image...
  5. Windows Security won't run properly!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security won't run properly!: When i try clicking on a page, it crashes! How do i fix this? specifically, the browser threats page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-security-wont-run-properly/ec7cd3dc-492e-4e81-83a1-423b7670e317
  6. HP laptop won't turn on properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP laptop won't turn on properly: After the last Windows 10 update earlier this week, my HP laptop wouldn't boot properly -it was on, but I got a black screen with cursor only. After switching it on/off several times (& trying all sorts) it finally came on & completed the updates. it worked fine, & then I...
  7. Won't turn on

in Windows 10 Support
    Won't turn on: I have an HP Pavillion 23 AIO, It won't turn on, I don't think I hear fans or any internal noises. The LED on the power brick comes on but the output is 14.5V instead of 19. Before I purchase another power brick, I want to make sure it is the cause, so would a 5V difference...
  8. Windows Desktop Won't Properly Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Desktop Won't Properly Size: I can't get the desktop to properly size up on my screen. You can notice in the screenshot (in the lower right corner) that part of the taskbar is cut off. I have tried making adjustments via the NVIDIA control panel to no avail. Can anyone give me any advice on how to fix...
  9. Windows 10 won't install properly

Windows 10 won't install properly: So I have tried 6+ times. A minimum of 6 it could be more. the first time the install took a whole 24 hours. It worked fine for a bit and then it froze so I reset it and then I get a screen that says sorry cannot start or something similar. It resets a few times and then goes...
  10. Laptop won't turn off or restart properly since Windows 10 upgrade

Laptop won't turn off or restart properly since Windows 10 upgrade: Hi. I'm new to this forum, but not to computers. And this is weird... I recently started trying out Windows 10. It's buggy and frustrating, but it's still in preview mode, so... That's expected. Nothing was working when I installed build 10074 off disc, so I installed...