Windows 10: Windows won’t reinstall

Discus and support Windows won’t reinstall in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello all, I have very limited skills here but so far I have created the media on a usb got that on. I plug in the usb and click reset computer on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mandy silva, Sep 29, 2024 at 1:27 PM.

1. Windows won’t reinstall

Hello all, I have very limited skills here but so far I have created the media on a usb got that on. I plug in the usb and click reset computer on the bottom left and I’m typing is the boot rec prompts that I’m seeing on this page and I’m getting access denied and multiple errors. I can not get my computer to reinstall windows 10. I’ve tried so many different things. Can anyone help or advise me. Please?

:)

2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

Windows help and learning

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 29, 2024 at 1:28 PM
  4. Windows won’t reinstall

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Sep 29, 2024 at 1:28 PM
Thema:

Windows won’t reinstall

1. Windows won’t reinstall - Similar Threads - won’t reinstall

2. Windows won’t reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won’t reinstall: Hello all, I have very limited skills here but so far I have created the media on a usb got that on. I plug in the usb and click reset computer on the bottom left and I’m typing is the boot rec prompts that I’m seeing on this page and I’m getting access denied and multiple...
  3. Windows won’t reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won’t reinstall: Hello all, I have very limited skills here but so far I have created the media on a usb got that on. I plug in the usb and click reset computer on the bottom left and I’m typing is the boot rec prompts that I’m seeing on this page and I’m getting access denied and multiple...
  4. Computer won’t start up after a Windows 11 reinstall and file wipe.

Computer won’t start up after a Windows 11 reinstall and file wipe.: Hello!A while back I had an issue where my PC had a BSoD due to a maxed out C: drive. I ended up doing a complete system wipe and Windows reinstall which ended up working, but all of the Windows files got downloaded onto my D: drive this time instead and my computer started...
  5. Computer won’t start up after a Windows 11 reinstall and file wipe.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t start up after a Windows 11 reinstall and file wipe.: Hello!A while back I had an issue where my PC had a BSoD due to a maxed out C: drive. I ended up doing a complete system wipe and Windows reinstall which ended up working, but all of the Windows files got downloaded onto my D: drive this time instead and my computer started...
  6. Windows will not boot when I reinstall & won’t boot into recovery when pressing F1.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not boot when I reinstall & won’t boot into recovery when pressing F1.: Title says it all. I’ve reinstalled window with MCT and try to boot windows and keep getting this error even after formatting the drive. I’ve tried to load into recovery environment but get taken back onto this screen....
  7. Windows will not boot when I reinstall & won’t boot into recovery when pressing F1.

Windows will not boot when I reinstall & won’t boot into recovery when pressing F1.: Title says it all. I’ve reinstalled window with MCT and try to boot windows and keep getting this error even after formatting the drive. I’ve tried to load into recovery environment but get taken back onto this screen....
  8. Windows will not boot when I reinstall & won’t boot into recovery when pressing F1.

9. Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall

Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall: Tricky question for anyone looking to earn some eternal gratitude today. My computer wont boot or reinstall windows 10 from usb. Had an error come up saying “repairing D: drive” on booting, stuck on that screen for hours and couldn’t get that to work. Tried various things but...
  10. Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall

Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall: Tricky question for anyone looking to earn some eternal gratitude today. My computer wont boot or reinstall windows 10 from usb. Had an error come up saying “repairing D: drive” on booting, stuck on that screen for hours and couldn’t get that to work. Tried various things but...