Windows 10: Windows wont load until i turn off and turn on my pc

Discus and support Windows wont load until i turn off and turn on my pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have windows 8.1 pro installed on my laptop, i installed it very recently but everytime i turn on my laptop it would just show the company logo until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Menuka Abeyrathne, May 12, 2022.

1. Windows wont load until i turn off and turn on my pc

I have windows 8.1 pro installed on my laptop, i installed it very recently but everytime i turn on my laptop it would just show the company logo until i restart it after i restart it, it loads windows normally. Also everytime i restart the laptop while it is in windows it still shows the company logo until i press and hold the power button and restart it. I also previously had linux installed Zorin os 6.1. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Menuka Abeyrathne, May 12, 2022

2. Pc wont turn on.

My desktop is not turning on... there has been this thing happening for a while where any game i load up i would get black artifacts with a flashing green color, or a black screen with DVI No signal, which means i need to hard restart, so i turn it off, but now whwn i try to turn it on, the power button light comes on, the the fans turn on for about 2 seconds then turn off, with the power button still on.

Brian Donnachie, May 12, 2022
  3. PC shut down, wont turn back on

The fan twitch is it powering up and then the psu is noteing a short and cutting out hence why it wont do it again straight after until it's reset, something is blown or shorted out so you need to do as someone suggested and split the pc out then, on a table build the minimum up as he said and step by step see what's happening.

theoneandonlymrk, May 12, 2022
  4. Zeeba# Win User

Windows wont load until i turn off and turn on my pc

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, May 12, 2022
Thema:

Windows wont load until i turn off and turn on my pc

1. Windows wont load until i turn off and turn on my pc - Similar Threads - wont load until

2. Windows wont turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont turn off: Windows 11 won't turn off my computer. I have to manually shut down every time or it just stays on. If I press shutdown from the start menu it just resets in like 10 seconds if I press reset it takes like 30 seconds to reset. It will not turn off unless I physically hold my...
  3. Windows wont turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows wont turn off: Windows 11 won't turn off my computer. I have to manually shut down every time or it just stays on. If I press shutdown from the start menu it just resets in like 10 seconds if I press reset it takes like 30 seconds to reset. It will not turn off unless I physically hold my...
  4. PC Wont Turn Until Power Cord Swapped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Wont Turn Until Power Cord Swapped: Okay So I Came across a Observation and I dont Know If that is a Expected Behaviour or a Fault So Im Asking the Community as i didnt find any Such article Over Internet So Sometimes When Theres a Power Cut While PC Was Turned on I Dont Have UPS. Next time I would turn On...
  5. PC Wont Turn Until Power Cord Swapped

PC Wont Turn Until Power Cord Swapped: Okay So I Came across a Observation and I dont Know If that is a Expected Behaviour or a Fault So Im Asking the Community as i didnt find any Such article Over Internet So Sometimes When Theres a Power Cut While PC Was Turned on I Dont Have UPS. Next time I would turn On...
  6. my pc wont turn on only the light is blinking. it turns on for a second and then turns off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc wont turn on only the light is blinking. it turns on for a second and then turns off: i have not opened it yet, tried basics like holding for sometime and in and out but it isnt workingits a all in one DESKTOP-4K7J8UF and dosnt seem to keep on it turns on for a sec before going back into blinking lights with a interval of 1 sec pls help on this...
  7. my pc wont turn on only the light is blinking. it turns on for a second and then turns off

my pc wont turn on only the light is blinking. it turns on for a second and then turns off: i have not opened it yet, tried basics like holding for sometime and in and out but it isnt workingits a all in one DESKTOP-4K7J8UF and dosnt seem to keep on it turns on for a sec before going back into blinking lights with a interval of 1 sec pls help on this...
  8. my pc wont turn on only the light is blinking. it turns on for a second and then turns off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows wont load until i turn off and turn on my pc

Windows wont load until i turn off and turn on my pc: I have windows 8.1 pro installed on my laptop, i installed it very recently but everytime i turn on my laptop it would just show the company logo until i restart it after i restart it, it loads windows normally. Also everytime i restart the laptop while it is in windows it...
  10. wifi turned off for no reason i cant turn on until

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi turned off for no reason i cant turn on until: until i reboot pc. problem started 12-31day for no reason disconnecting from wifi my pc and ethernet cable same issue. for 30sec discconect and reconnect again , it happens often, after 30sec again disconnect. i reinstall windows same issue. and i cant turn on wifi to see...