Windows 10: Windows with black screen and loading cursor for a long time

Discus and support Windows with black screen and loading cursor for a long time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I started my lenovo laptop after a update it is now showing a black screen with a loading cursor tried ctr +shift +b and many more. Also when I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dumbsterc, Jul 20, 2024.

1. Dumbsterc Win User

Windows with black screen and loading cursor for a long time

I started my lenovo laptop after a update it is now showing a black screen with a loading cursor tried ctr +shift +b and many more. Also when I try to open the advanced startup menu it is still the same screen

:)

Dumbsterc, Jul 20, 2024
  2. DanielYX Win User

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Jul 20, 2024
  3. Adiluddin Win User
    win10 black screen and cursor but no password on acc still not loading

I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8 and not 8.1 with black screen and cursor I had no password so it should automatically load into account but it did not plus I tried ctrl key and enter plus all other key combinations but nothing and waited for half an hour. Please help all suggestions are welcomed!

P.S. I can see the cursor and the loading windows logo so no imbecile answers like graphic card driver or monitor driver for god sake

Adiluddin, Jul 20, 2024
  4. Windows with black screen and loading cursor for a long time

Black screen with cursor

Hello community, after I have updated my pc when I turned my computer on it was loading for a long time. As soon as it finished loading my computer I got a black screen with a cursor. I kept trying to turn of my computer over and over again sometimes it
    would load and give me a black screen with cursor. Other times my computer says preparing automatic repair but after its done it once again take mes to a black screen with cursor. My keyboard works as I can tell by the lights but none of the key shortcuts
    I found online work. I would take help I you guys could please help me.

Rayan Nidal Khattabi, Jul 20, 2024
Thema:

Windows with black screen and loading cursor for a long time

1. Windows with black screen and loading cursor for a long time - Similar Threads - black screen loading

2. Windows with black screen and loading cursor for a long time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows with black screen and loading cursor for a long time: I started my lenovo laptop after a update it is now showing a black screen with a loading cursor tried ctr +shift +b and many more. Also when I try to open the advanced startup menu it is still the same screen...
  3. Windows with black screen and loading cursor for a long time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows with black screen and loading cursor for a long time: I started my lenovo laptop after a update it is now showing a black screen with a loading cursor tried ctr +shift +b and many more. Also when I try to open the advanced startup menu it is still the same screen...
  4. Black screen with loading cursor frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with loading cursor frozen: Hi I was trying to make a game on roblox studio but all suddenly I got a Microsoft alert and it turned into a black screen with a blue loading cursor I tried my best to turn it off and looked up a bunch of ways on YouTube but still nothing is working it ended up turning off...
  5. Windows 10 20H2] Long loading time black screen before login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 20H2] Long loading time black screen before login: Hello all, I have a problem with Win10, namely it started to load slower and slower for me. At first, I did not pay much attention (System started time 15/20s) to it until the time increased to 10min (somewhere around June) then something really started to be wrong. I...
  6. Long black screen with cursor before login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Long black screen with cursor before login: I have recently reinstalled Windows 10, after upgrading my hardware (new motherboard, processor, ram and added sdd), but whenever I start my PC, I get to a point where I have a black screen and a cursor before the login screen. It will get to the login screen at one point,...
  7. Black Screen with loading cursor

Black Screen with loading cursor: Hi I have a windows desktop and I tried to dual boot Kali Linux along side Windows 10 using a bootable usb. I first made the bootable by burning an iso file to the usb, I then partitioned Drive C: so that I could make room for the new OS. I then changed the boot order so that...
  8. Black screen with loading cursor

Black screen with loading cursor: I recently built my first pc, everything was running fine and working well but 3 days ago my hard drive gave me a problem where I had to reset everything. After that everything worked fune again until today, I turned on my pc and before logging in there is just a black screen...
  9. long boot time with black screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    long boot time with black screen: my asus laptop k53br taking long time during boot up. I have dual graphic card installed amd redeon hd 6310 and amd redeon 7400. During boot up after showing logo black sceen splashes it remain black for 2 mintues. windows 10 auto install drivers. I have tried amd autocheck...
  10. Windows 10 is loading to a black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is loading to a black screen with cursor: Windows 10 is loading to a black screen with cursor after login randomly, this happened after I just performed an update. I use an SSD for my OS files, 1TB hdd for docs and another for backups. This was happening 4 weeks ago, except my docs harddrive was making a clicking...