Windows 10: Windows widgets not loading new widgets.

Discus and support Windows widgets not loading new widgets. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows widgets is present on my Windows 11 taskbar and is updating the 2 widgets that have been installed months ago. However, when I click on the +... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JasonInPHX, Oct 23, 2024 at 11:08 AM.

1. Windows widgets not loading new widgets.

Windows widgets is present on my Windows 11 taskbar and is updating the 2 widgets that have been installed months ago. However, when I click on the + button to install new widgets, the circle just keeps spinning without showing any new widgets. I have tried all the steps outlined previously when the Windows Widget is not working to no avail. It seems the problem is not that the widget app is not working as much as it just won't load any new widgets.

:)

2. 95Viper Win User

Yahoo Widgets!

Do you like widgets? I don't; but, I do.
    Confusing... yes... well, what I mean is they take resources, but can be useful, if you need them or want them.

Well, I got turned onto Yahoo widgets. Seems, they use Konfabulator to build 'em.
    I have had no crashes, oopsies(aero conflicts, lock-ups, etc.), or distress from them... so far.

Yahoo Widgets, here:
    Overview
    Widgets by rating
    Build your own Widgets or make some TPU ones...

There are over 6000 Widgets, not all good, but there are good ones.
    I use the Retrograde3 clock and Yahoo weather widgets.
    The weather has never failed to update or load, unlike the problems I have with the sidebar gadgets in Windows.
    And, most are very configurable.

Screen Shot.
    Spoiler *32950-96ae056a98553e7bb5e9b8400bce919e.jpg*
    These widgets are by Takashi Izawa and are inventive and nicely done (IMO).

Spoiler Retrograde3

Windows widgets not loading new widgets. [​IMG]

Borg

Rotary engine

I like it... Hope you do, too.*Smile Windows widgets not loading new widgets. :)
    If not, Sorry.*Oh Well Windows widgets not loading new widgets. :eek:hwell:
    Enjoy*Smile Windows widgets not loading new widgets. :)

3. Widgets being used as new advertising platform

Now that both Mac OS X and Windows Vista have widgets, or cool little gadgets you can spread around your desktop, ad companies have decided to try their hand at widgets. These ad-widgets would probably be put into a widget that actually does something, such as check facebook/myspace/sports statistics. Whether or not these advertisements would actually do anything would be hard to determine, considering tracking these widgets would be extremely illegal.

Source: The Inquirer

zekrahminator, Oct 23, 2024 at 11:09 AM
  4. Kreij Win User

Windows widgets not loading new widgets.

new forum banner widget

Some really cool widgetie stuff !!

Sorry, Pol, couldn't resist. Maybe a tie in to the RSS feed or something?
    Widgets are kind of neat, but I shut off the widget stuff in Vista as I have no use for it.

Thema:

Windows widgets not loading new widgets.

1. Windows widgets not loading new widgets. - Similar Threads - widgets loading widgets

2. Windows widgets not loading new widgets.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows widgets not loading new widgets.: Windows widgets is present on my Windows 11 taskbar and is updating the 2 widgets that have been installed months ago. However, when I click on the + button to install new widgets, the circle just keeps spinning without showing any new widgets. I have tried all the steps...
  3. Problem with Windows 11 Widgets , after widgets restarting may be due to machine load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Windows 11 Widgets , after widgets restarting may be due to machine load: Widgets might have stopped responding once and then , while started by hovering over the taskbar weather icon , It showed the following error message :"Widgets is unavailable . You need Microsoft WebView 2 to run Widgets ."Attached Screenshot :Then Microsoft Edge WebView 2...
  4. Problem with Windows 11 Widgets , after widgets restarting may be due to machine load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Windows 11 Widgets , after widgets restarting may be due to machine load: Widgets might have stopped responding once and then , while started by hovering over the taskbar weather icon , It showed the following error message :"Widgets is unavailable . You need Microsoft WebView 2 to run Widgets ."Attached Screenshot :Then Microsoft Edge WebView 2...
  5. Widgets not working or loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets not working or loading: Hi,is there a bug with the latest insider build which means widgets are not loading? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widgets-not-working-or-loading/a3347dc8-f50a-4cb1-b945-761785ce3ff5
  6. Widgets not working or loading

Widgets not working or loading: Hi,is there a bug with the latest insider build which means widgets are not loading? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widgets-not-working-or-loading/a3347dc8-f50a-4cb1-b945-761785ce3ff5
  7. Widgets won't load the weather

Widgets won't load the weather: Widgets won't display the weather if you restart explorer and it will load up if you wait longer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widgets-wont-load-the-weather/2f1bee48-dd1e-4f85-9670-aec326491d9f
  8. Widgets won't load the weather

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets won't load the weather: Widgets won't display the weather if you restart explorer and it will load up if you wait longer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widgets-wont-load-the-weather/2f1bee48-dd1e-4f85-9670-aec326491d9f
  9. Widgets eating a bunch of cpu and not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets eating a bunch of cpu and not loading: I noticed that the fans on my computer seemed to be working a lot more than usual. After checking cpu-usage, Windows widgets as eating 25% of my cpu. I think i have a 4-core cpu so the widgets just straight up annexed a core of my cpu. And on top of that, they aren't actually...
  10. Blank Widgets or Widgets not loading on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Blank Widgets or Widgets not loading on Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you are seeing blank widgets or Widgets are not loading on Windows 11, here are some solutions that will help you fix the issue. The new Widgets show various things without opening any browser, and if it is not working properly, you might get some issues. Blank...