Windows 10: Windows update staying at 0%!!

Discus and support Windows update staying at 0%!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have an update: 2022-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5010342 and I've tried multiple ways to make it go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OneX2, Feb 11, 2022.

1. OneX2 Win User

Windows update staying at 0%!!

So I have an update: 2022-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5010342 and I've tried multiple ways to make it go over 0% but no matter what it stays like that, I left my pc on for 3 hours and when I went back to it, it was still at 0%. My update doesn't say its not working but when I troubleshoot it, it just freezes and closes.

:)

OneX2, Feb 11, 2022
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Feb 11, 2022
  3. Dan_367 Win User
    Downloading Updates stays at 0%

On Toshiba laptop with Windows 10 Preinstalled, it has stayed at 0% since 8am this morning, which is going on 7 hours as I type this. I am connecting to the internet with no problems. What simple steps should I take to get this fixed?

Now yesterday this desktop Windows 10 HP computer had a huge update that took some time, but it was finished including having to restart in under 1 hour.

Dan_367, Feb 11, 2022
  4. Windows update staying at 0%!!

Windows Update is staying at 0%

Hi Team,

Am having trouble updating the windows updates after restoring my pc to a previous restore point, which took it back to 2015.

The updates searches and finds the updates but when we hit install it stays at 0% forever.

RoshanVijayaraj, Feb 11, 2022
Thema:

Windows update staying at 0%!!

1. Windows update staying at 0%!! - Similar Threads - update staying

2. After updating to Windows 11 23H2, computer will not stay asleep or in hibernate. It wakes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating to Windows 11 23H2, computer will not stay asleep or in hibernate. It wakes...: The computer is a Lenovo ThinkPad 12th-gen Core i7.Last week, I updated from Windows 11 22H2 to 23H2. This only started happening after that.Anytime I put the computer to sleep or hibernate, it wakes right back up on its own a few moments later.I made sure all hardware...
  3. After updating to Windows 11 23H2, computer will not stay asleep or in hibernate. It wakes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating to Windows 11 23H2, computer will not stay asleep or in hibernate. It wakes...: The computer is a Lenovo ThinkPad 12th-gen Core i7.Last week, I updated from Windows 11 22H2 to 23H2. This only started happening after that.Anytime I put the computer to sleep or hibernate, it wakes right back up on its own a few moments later.I made sure all hardware...
  4. News and Interests won't stay off after 5/14/2024 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    News and Interests won't stay off after 5/14/2024 update: Noticed after turning off News and Interests it will turn back on after awhile. Shut it off again, same behavior. No big deal just something I noticed after the update which never happened before. submitted by /u/davelpg [link] [comments]...
  5. When I update to W11 and activate the Secure Boot option, the screen stays like this, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I update to W11 and activate the Secure Boot option, the screen stays like this, and...: This is the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-update-to-w11-and-activate-the-secure-boot/cab4c3b1-5f32-4023-9383-d86619931229
  6. When I update to W11 and activate the Secure Boot option, the screen stays like this, and...

When I update to W11 and activate the Secure Boot option, the screen stays like this, and...: This is the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-update-to-w11-and-activate-the-secure-boot/cab4c3b1-5f32-4023-9383-d86619931229
  7. Selected Stay on Windows 10 for now option but the Windows 11 update still downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selected Stay on Windows 10 for now option but the Windows 11 update still downloaded: My message area indicated that Windows 11 upgrade was available. I selected the Stay on Windows 10 for now option but the Windows 11 update still downloaded - even after I received the successful confirmation message. I paused the install for 2 weeks but that's a temp fix and...
  8. Selected Stay on Windows 10 for now option but the Windows 11 update still downloaded

Selected Stay on Windows 10 for now option but the Windows 11 update still downloaded: My message area indicated that Windows 11 upgrade was available. I selected the Stay on Windows 10 for now option but the Windows 11 update still downloaded - even after I received the successful confirmation message. I paused the install for 2 weeks but that's a temp fix and...
  9. Selected Stay on Windows 10 for now option but the Windows 11 update still downloaded

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Wifi adapter stays missing after each windows update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter stays missing after each windows update.: Hello,I'm using a Asus ROG GL553VD laptop. I'm using a licensed microsoft windows 10 Pro OS. I bought this laptop in 2018. I am recently facing this issue which is my wifi adapter goes missing after each windows update or if I shut down my computer for a while. After keeping...