Windows 10: Windows Update Properties keeps deleting itself!!!

Discus and support Windows Update Properties keeps deleting itself!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So long story short, Windows cannot update due to the fact of "Windows Update Properties" keep removing itself from Services and i have some really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mr xXApollyonXx, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Windows Update Properties keeps deleting itself!!!

So long story short, Windows cannot update due to the fact of "Windows Update Properties" keep removing itself from Services and i have some really good I.T friends trying to resolve this issue to no end... No matter what troubleshooting or Guides on this problem nothing works Something keeps removing wuauserv from Registry we think its a virus or something.. I would love some kind of answers or a guaranteed fix, I don't wanna rely on the Complete wipe just yet.. I've tried every possible troubleshooting and looked up countless fixes nothing seems to work - its very annoying

:)

Mr xXApollyonXx, Jun 30, 2021
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jun 30, 2021
  3. Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jun 30, 2021
  4. TC-man Win User

Windows Update Properties keeps deleting itself!!!

Windows Update keeps failing!

Hi,

I had once a similar issue like yours, i.e. not able to update Windows 7. What I did to solve the problems is:

- go to control panel, then to "Troubleshouting" > "System and Security" > "Fix problems with Windows update" > click "Advanced" > choose "Apply repairs automatically".

And Windows will start detecting the issues and will repair "Windows update components". The problems should be fixed now, close the program, restart the PC, and see if the mentioned steps have fixed the problems you mentioned.

Hope it works for you.

Good luck!

TC-man, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update Properties keeps deleting itself!!!

1. Windows Update Properties keeps deleting itself!!! - Similar Threads - Update Properties keeps

2. Application keeps deleting itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application keeps deleting itself: So I'm trying to update a mod for a game that I have had modded for quite some time. I downloaded the .zip file for the updated mod, extracted the files, and transferred all of these files to the folder for the game. When I try to start the application, it will try to run,...
  3. Application keeps deleting itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application keeps deleting itself: So I'm trying to update a mod for a game that I have had modded for quite some time. I downloaded the .zip file for the updated mod, extracted the files, and transferred all of these files to the folder for the game. When I try to start the application, it will try to run,...
  4. windows suddenly deleted itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows suddenly deleted itself: So I wanted to convert my windows build format from mbr to gpt and i cannot do that directly i tried in an old computer the windows get corrupted luckily i had 2 disk and from an video i found out i can also do that through a different operating system so i decided to make a...
  5. windows suddenly deleted itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows suddenly deleted itself: So I wanted to convert my windows build format from mbr to gpt and i cannot do that directly i tried in an old computer the windows get corrupted luckily i had 2 disk and from an video i found out i can also do that through a different operating system so i decided to make a...
  6. Windows delete itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows delete itself: i buy my pc 2 week and when i instal my windows and all drivers also updates and i start use pc good after ashort time like 5 hours or 6 when i shutdown my pc windows get deleted and i go back to bios without windows they tell me no file to boot for 1 week now same probleme i...
  7. My Bluetooth keeps deleting itself on my Laptop !

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth keeps deleting itself on my Laptop !: I have an Asus 17" running Windows 10 64 bit, Intel i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, 12GB Ram I followed all the steps to repair my bluetooth from the link below ... https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems When i restart my laptop it's...
  8. Windows Update keeps disabling itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update keeps disabling itself: My Windows update keeps disabling itself every few hours. This also disables the updates for windows store apps. I've noticed that the services "Windows Update" and "Storage Service" keep being set to "Disabled". If I set these two services back to "Manual", then both...
  9. Windows Deleted itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Deleted itself.: good Day, im having a problem with my windows instarted my lenonvo legion Y520 this morning to find that some installed application shortcuts are blank and the taskbar does not open and all normal functions are not correct i have since then run in safe mode the icons are...
  10. Windows 10 update keeps repeating itself

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update keeps repeating itself: Hi Two days ago my computer installed a major update. This repeated itself the next two mornings. It's inconvenient because it takes quite a while. I'd like to know how to disable it from updating itself repeatedly. Thanks 65919